Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogpile! (Rebel Alliance raid on Styx)

OOC/ Sith Empire players are welcome to join as opposition, small-scale. This planet is not in Sith Empire territory and is secret from 99% of the Empire. If you don't have a reason to know about this remote and secret installation, don't show up.​
IC/​
Secret Sith Empire Research Station​
Codename: Thanatos​
Unclaimed Space​

The gas giant had thirty-nine moons, each of them studded with weapons, and the research station itself was hidden within the outermost layers of the immense planet. Even the star system was uninviting -- top secret in the truest of senses. But Jorus and his sister had both worked for the Dark Lord Velok, and had access to his files now that he was gone. Those files had made passing reference to the secret Sienar base here, where the Empire's most lethal research projects were developed.

Some in the Rebel camp believed they should just destroy the repulsorlifts beneath the hovering Thanatos base and let the gravity of the gas giant's core do the rest. That was one of the backup plans, true -- but stealing things, now, stealing things was always better. The Sith Empire had incredible toys. Bioweapons, baradium, strange munitions, odd starships, cloaking devices, gauntlets that turned lightning into an ion blast, indestructible chainsaw swords, anti-Mandalorian electromagnetic mines, ultrachrome stormtrooper armor, sonic servodrivers, web rifles, elite starfighters, and metal-eating insect grenades.

A really excellent buffet.

The Gypsymoth, too small to register on most hyperwave reversion sensors -- the kinds of things one used to detect incoming warfleets -- entered realspace at the edge of the system and cloaked instantly. It began to make the long and calculated course through the thirty-nine moons toward Thanatos Station, in the gas giant's atmosphere. At the helm, Jorus steered by instinct: A double-blind hibridium cloak blotted out all vision.

"Hope you brought your shopping lists. Nothing I hate worse than getting dragged all around a mall while you people try on everything that catches your eye."

@[member="Delila Castillon"] @[member="Anemone Nivalis"] @[member="Thessa Kai"] @[member="Galen Arterius"] @[member="Moira Skaldi"] @[member="Mia Monroe"]

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Moira was in a shopping spirit, in as much as a killer droid could have moods such as these. Just a few days ago she had gone on a shopping trip the Haunted Island on Maramere. The tour had been a success and she had acquired a very useful resource, namely Stygium crystals, though it had been tremendously uneventful. Most unusually no one had shown up for her to kill. Few Moira missions went that way.

Regardless here she was on board the Gypsymouth standing in a corner as she studied the intel they had on Styx, having positioned herself so that she had a good view of the group assembled. She had been powered down for most the voyage - no one could pass time better than an HRD - but now had moved into active mode as Jorus did his instinctive piloting/astrogation thing, which seemed to involve the 'Force' in some manner. So many things in this Galaxy had to do with the mystical energy field that the machine did not entirely understand. Never mind, she was quite proficient at fighting the forcers anyway.

Bioweapons, she could imagine use for that, especially after Manaan. Very useful when it came to removing the organic vermin from the face of the Galaxy. Same with metal-eating insect grenades, and electromagnetic mines; she had always wanted ultrachrome. It offered excellent protection and was resistant to lightsabres - and as Clockwork had shown force-users were the most potent threat to the Age of Steel. What she and Maelion could not immediately utilise, Archangel could always sell to certain customers.

"Such a nice buffet. Reminds me of the Contruum auction show. It was such a great leap forward,," she said very dryly, for even an assassin droid with a fanatical urge to purge all organics that bordered on religious zealotry - ironic considering her background as a human - could make lame jokes sometimes. She always liked it when Contruum hit the news, as annoying as Velok's demise had been. Still the Sith designs would be put to very good use by her. As for the other Merrill, the alchemical prodigy Rave, she and Moira had a profitable understanding. Of course one did not simply walk into Mordor and so she had prepared; with guns, plenty of guns and blades.

Mia sat quietly, the only noise coming from her was the gentle click as she loaded the scattergun. Jorus's comments washed over the top of her head. She was absorbed in her own head, memories flickering past her eyes. She had gotten use to the invasion now, so much so that there were times when she forgot wether the memories were her own or Velok's.

Her eyes snapped up at Moira's joke, a smirk crossing her features. "Oh I imagine so." To say Mia was here for the good would be a lie, she was here for the fight. The goods were just an added bonus.

@[member="Mia Monroe"], @[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Back to the 'good old days'. Of course that phrase was tremendously redundant since fact was that the 'good old days' were never really as good as nostalgic memory might have you believe. That never stopped people from looking back to when life had been 'clearer' and 'simpler', disregarding the fact that this hardly meant better. Officially she was out of any sort of field work. Frankly she no longer had a country to call her own really - and she was fine with that. Firemane was up and running under @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] and she served as Vice President, responsible for 'customer relations' and 'acquisitions'.

So her being on the ship with the Rebels - and Moira, whom Siobhan felt an instinctive urge to blast to scrap with volleys of force lightning - sort of fell within that remit. After all, the whole mission was all about acquiring some of the Sith Empire's nicest and deadliest toys and putting them to good use. Moreover, she hated Sith, though that was the sole driving force, for her days crusading across the Galaxy like a knight errant, leaving desolation behind her, were over. She was still trying to find her way, but she knew that much. On the surface Siobhan seemed calmer, perhaps even less burdened.

"Like the old Pyre days. Before the drama, before fools decided they don't need bolters," she commented as she looked up, having finished cleaning her boltgun. Hopefully she would not start launching into 'there was this one time when I..." esque stories. Retired people did that sort of thing a lot. When they did it was best to just smile and nod and hope they would fall asleep or forget what they were talking about. Or put something in their tea.

Benci followed the Gypysmoth closely in his heavily modified YG, BATS. The ship's signature was dampened because of it's proximity to the Gypsmoth, no more than a tiny tiny blip on anyone's radar.The newest addition to the Rebel Alliance was staring through his viewport with a crazed gleam in his eye. He'd read the data on this place..... SO SO MANY TRINKETS to collect!!!!!! Thanatos was a literal smorgasbord of raw intel and tech, the type of place that a man like Benci would have a field day with. Once the Sith's pesky firewalls were eliminated of course.

Benci turned to his massive set of data screens and let his Bothan co pilot take over shadowing the Gypsmoth. Then he began running his typical protocols on the Sith's defenses, feeling them out. They were surprisingly advanced, it'd probably take him a few minutes to gain complete access.

Until then...... He'd hum continently and give a report. Benci set up his secure link and beamed it directly to the Gypsmoth's bridge.

After setting up a vid feed he gave a mock salute and said with his typical enthusiasm @Jorus Merill "Hello sir! We should have near complete control of most systems in a few minutes. Brought a nasty little bugger along for this station!"

Benci wore a white sunhat, sunglasses, and a strange multicolored shirt. No doubt he wasn't someone you'd meet everyday while walking about. Part tech genius part addict.

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
God....this table was uncomfortable. Her head rose, a small yawn escaping her lips. As she rubbed at her eyes, it began to dawn on her. This was seemingly a new beginning for her. Or it was a low point, and she simply didn't notice it yet. Anemone had gone from Republic Medical Command, to Omega Protectorate surgeon, to a doctor living off the grid. And all the blame she dish to dish out went to her sister and a certain woman shaped battering ram who'd...rammed her. Ugh. That sounded so wrong, so....dirty. Then again, it wasn't like what she'd done was actually right. Once again, she'd fallen right into someone's arms. And after finding out that is wasn't as it seemed, she'd ran away. Everything was still the same.

Now, she sat upon the Rebel ship, heading towards a small Sith outpost. There were toys there, things she could possibly use. There was an idea she'd been playing with. The thought of finding a way to capture, or gather, energy and redirect it. She had an idea of where to start, but no equipment to start with. And the med bay was giving her no new ideas. Her head leaned back slightly to stare towards the ceiling, exhaling slightly. "I wonder if this was a good idea. Sith aren't exactly....friendly. And it's not like I could actually stand up to them. What if they take me against my will to be part of some strange experiment? What if they....take me.... Oh no. I gotta get out of here."

Delila sat quietly in the ship, keeping an eye on everyone else. Recently conflicted on where her life was taking her -- she wasn't getting any younger -- the redhead was looking forward to forgetting her troubles and bashing some brains in. It was nice to be back with some Pyre members, such as Kerrigan and Nivalis. Reminded her of a simpler time. In many ways that was a happier time, but the writer won't go into the issues of happiness and bashing skulls in at the same time. Shifting in her seat, Dells had her very well worn boltgun in her lap. Equally worn A280 blaster rifle rested between her leg and the durasteel plating. She was secretly hoping to pick up explosives, especially those metal eating insect grenades.

Reaching out with her leg, well-worn booted foot connected with the back of @[member="Anemone Nivalis"] ' seat. What kind of person would she be if she didn't torture the good Doctor? When would the opportunity arise when both Siobhan and Anemone would be in the same space as her?

"Easy Doc. Word on the streets is you're in to the kink anyways. Gettin' captured by the Empire would be a dream,eh?"

Anemone Nivalis

Speaking of the devil herself....well, one of them.

Her head returned to its normal upright position as the boot connected with her chair. Normally, she would be able to ignore the red-haired woman somewhat, but this time was different. Messing with her was one thing, but mentioning her little tryst in passing completely took the woman's attention. Anemone spun in her chair to face her pseudo-sister, shooting her a look that could kill. Well, it could kill a drunken squirrel. No one in their right mind would fear the pouted look that she thought was so fierce. She returned the figurative jab, kicking the woman in the shin as her lips curved into a small grin.

"First off, I'm not into the kink or anything that...she's into. Secondly, if I get captured, I'll fight my way out.....somehow. I was a solider at one point, your second in command if I remember right. I'm not helpless you know. Third, if I did get captured, that would be a nightmare. And I'd expect you to try and save me. Hopefully, there won't be any. That way, I can start work on this project of mine. So, hah." Anemone leaned toward the woman, sticking her tongue out playfully just to set her off. She did love to do that once in a while.

@[member="Delila Castillon"]

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"]

She hadn't been this amused in ages. Mentioning the hospital fling between Anemone and the other redhead aboard had been well worth it, even with the kick to the shin. Grin graced her features as her legs came to cross back at the ankles, well away from the abuse Nivalis was giving out. Dells had better watch the glare too -- she had seen Ropos give dirtier looks. Either way, it was time to punch holes in Nivalis' statements.

"So you'll fight your way out. Yet on the same breath you want me to come and rescue you." Delila raised a very skeptical eyebrow. "Project? I don't want to know..."

Anemone Nivalis

A finger raised, as if to give a response, however, she seemed to be lost on words. What Delila had pointed out was true, what she had contradicted itself. Massively, at that. Part of her wanted to create a scene and dive at her with something in her hands, But, that would only invoke more jokes from the woman. Which wasn't what she needed in the least. The finger dropped as she turned back to her desk, dropping head first onto it.

"Fine. I'm helpless now. Come rescue me if I get caught." A heavy sigh escaped her lips, not wanting to look at her. No doubt, she'd never hear the end of this one. "Actually, you might be interested in it. I'm trying to find a way to capture energy and redirect it, or generate it on its own. If I do that, who knows what it could lead to? And if I could find a way to implant it into a sapient being that doesn't kill it...just imagine the possibilities. But, I doubt you care in the least. Just go on making fun of me, and sit here and sulk in my own dreams." Amazingly, she said all this while her voice was muffled but he desk under her face. It seemed she had more talents than just saving lives and finding herself in deep sh.....poo.

@[member="Delila Castillon"]

The discussion of being captured by the sith raised hairs on the back of Mia's neck. Her teeth dug into her tongue to stop herself from responding in a way that would cause a fight. Now was not the time to voice her disgust at their jokes. Still she could not sit close to them anymore. Rising from her seat she stood beside the pilots seat, her gauntleted hand clutching the back of Jorus' chair as she tried to ignore them.

"Val'duraa." she muttered unable to hold her tongue any longer. "How long till we land?" she asked Jorus, her helmet hiding the fury on her face, though not in the force.

Judah was really only here for one reason : the sonic screwdrivers. Perhaps that wasn't quite true. Without @[member="Thessa Kai"] he wouldn't be in the Rebel Alliance at all. Not his thing, fighting or violence. Yet he would follow the mermaid through the most deadly portions of the universe if she so desired. Still, it was Sith territory and his luck with Sith lately had been terrible. His hands had a near-white death grip on the armrest, as if clutching it would somehow save him from a terrible fate.

Resting his head back against the chair, he really hoped the piece of Sith technology would be worth it.

@[member="Delila Castillon"], @[member="Anemone Nivalis"]

Siobhan's jaw tightened at the banter about kinky Sith torture and unconsciously her bionic hand clenched into a tight fist. The memories of what had happened to Tegaea were still very raw in her mind and her expression darkened, though she managed to control herself. She briefly cocked her head, seeing Mia head to Jorus before she turned her gaze back.

Jorus, Dells, now they just needed HK and Hevana to pop up and it would be like a reunion of all the cool people from Omega Pyre. Of course, Moira did not really count! The two women, or rather the half-machine woman and the killer droid had been starring daggers at each other. Or rather Moira had been looking impassively and indifferent, doubtless contemplating processing Siobhan, who in turn had probably been pondering whether to use force lightning and telekinetic crush on her. "Relax, we shouldn't be facing any eldritch abominations," she spoke softly to Jorus. "Besides, Ms Skaldi is good at shielding against blaster bolts. She has thick skin," she snarked.

The Terminatrix looked, you guessed it, indifferent, tilting her head slightly. "If we face overwhelmning opposition, doubtless Ms Kerrigan will oblige us by tearing the roof down, thus saving everyone from Sith dungeons by burying all first," she responded, for on occasion she could be snarky when the mood hit her.

"You should approve. Maelion told me the recently deceased make excellent candidates for processing," Siobhan spoke, trying not particularly successfully to imitate the 'impassive, unemotional' speech patterns of the other Terminatrix. For her part Moira was wondering how great the mayhem would be if she put Sith poisoned flechettes to good use.

"That they do. The same does not apply to those consumed by lava though. As purifying as the fires are." That being a reference to the fact that Siobhan had almost fallen in and been consumed by lava on Gehenna, after tearing the cave roof and the floor apart in the final battle with Abaddon.

"Aww, I knew you cared. We'd purge lots of meatbags together?"

"Plenty of purging is going on. War spreading like wildfire, why I heard Jedi want flamethrowers these days to burn heretics."

"Copycats. Everyone wants to be darker and edgier these days. Back when I started it that was a new thing, now I'm mainstream."

"Nostalgia in your old age?" Moira could not resist snarking, whereupon Siobhan shot her a death glare that would have made the machine blow to pieces if looks could do that.

"I hear circuits don't go well with lightning," Siobhan said, only half in jest but then switched her gaze. Perhaps the Sith would oblige her by turning her opposite to scrap. Instead she focused on the far more interesting banter between Dells and Anemone, Walking over. Meeting the doctor admittedly felt...rather awkward. "Never gonna miss the chance for explosions, Dells?" she queried innocently before turning to Anemone. "Doc, that's a surprise. Been an, uh, while, hasn't it?"

Oh, the humanity! The cacophony! The utter smorgasbord of sound -- people were talking to him and he couldn't hear a word.

Jorus turned on the intercom, and flooded the S.S. Cabin Fever with some appropriate music.

Pick a little, talk a little, pick a little, talk a little, cheep cheep cheep talk a lot pick a little more-

Goodnight ladies, goodnight ladies, goodnight ladies, we're going to leave you now!

The music ended vigorously as the Gypsymoth settled down on the landing platform and decloaked. Turrets evaporated the nearest defensive positions and the Gypsymoth's main guns slammed through the blast door, leaving a gaping hole in the research station. "High school hour is over! Operation Shopping Mall is a go!"
@[member="Anemone Nivalis"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Delila Castillon"] @[member="Thessa Kai"] @[member="Benci Ralv"] @[member="Mia Monroe"]

@[member="Jorus Merrill"], @[member="Delila Castillon"], @[member="Anemone Nivalis"], @[member="Mia Monroe"]

The aimless chatter had come to an end and they could now embark on business. As the Gypsymoth touched down upon the landing plad, its cloaking field dissipating, Moira had already detached hersel from the talk and readied herself, the sound of the big guns firing out volleys of crimson and leaving naught but devastation was like a beautiful symphony to her artificial ears, the force of an explosion ripping the blast door apart and sending debris flying.

From inside the station automated turrets were firing upon them, laser streaks of crimson and viridian being shot their way, the cacophony of sound was joined by the howl of alarm sirens as the base was alerted, but their intrusion had been swift and brutal, all resistance would be crushed and the plunder would be theirs. As heavy laser fire came her way Moira had removed a primitive but perfectly serviceable RPG launcher from her duffel bag. The simple weapon lacked the advanced optics array to interface with an HUD or sophisticated targeting systems, but that would suffice and it was wielded by an advanced assassin droid. Quickly moving down the ramp towards the landing platform as laser fire peppered it, advancing with great speed, too fast for blaster rounds to hit her and then rolling, she loaded the missile launcher and, taking aim, expertly calculated the range, depressed the trigger on the weapon. The launcher roared and a missile lanced out on tail of flaming exhaust, the warhead sailing through the air to explode against the centre-most automated turret on a roof so that it went up in a ball of fire, spreading to other automated turrets as the explosion blossomed, with Moira reloading the launcher in a swift motion as she rolled out of the line of fire to fire once more, putting an end to the salvoes.

Tossing the now launcher aside she took her boltgun and grabbed the Mark One bolter - the duffel bag held another one, a mark two, since there was no such thing as overkill, there was only open fire and reload. A plastoid container would hold her plunder and she readied herself to move into the base, where now the firepower unleashed upon the entrance of the station had left a gaping maw. Doubtless foolish insignificant organics would seek to impede the progress of their shopping trip, doubtless they would die, Moira surmised as she calmly walked through the blazing flames that had risen up where once the blast door had been, over the pieces of debris that had been created by the barrage unleashed by the Gypsymoth's guns. Further ahead alarms blared, one could hear the shouts of guards, more meat for the meat grinder.

Anemone Nivalis

She'd never been more happy for a ship to land in her life. Actually, she'd hoped that she would go unnoticed, but that was way too much to ask. Though she didn't know that until she heard yet another familiar voice from behind. At first, the voice directed itself at Dells. Th moment almost let her breathe a sigh of relief, almost. Before she could, the voice called out to her. Oh, of all things to go through, why this? Why now? Why her?! Probably because she had a problem with falling for....nearly everyone. Anyway, that wasn't the point here.

She spun her chair just enough to gain sight of who the voice was emitting from, as if she didn't already know. But seeing her standing there, in full form, made it all the worse. That person, was of course, Siobhan. The battering ram who'd....well, best not to into that part once again. Finding the words in this moment was more difficult than her first solo surgery. How could someone who saves lives in the wildest way possible be tongue tied at the simple sight of another person? It was illogical! It made no sense! Then again, neither did ninety percent of the things she did, but that never stopped her. Anemone could do little more than give a weak laugh and an awkward smile as she stared at the woman. And, just like previously, failing to keep her eyes from falling on her...assets. At this rate, it was gonna happen all over again. Was there no escape for her? Was she doomed to repeat such a thing over and over?!

Luckily, the words Jorus bellowed out rang through her ears, bringing her back to normal. She jumped to her feet, grabbing at her things. Good for her that she still had the blasters and holsters form her days in the Republic Army. Grabbing the holsters and strapping them to her thighs, she avoided eye contact with the woman. Things were already awkward. No need to make them worse. Shoving the blasters into the holsters, Anemone moved for the exit ramp, stopping just short as the sounds of blaster fire now ringing into her ears. Not to mention the sight of a mechanical death machine doing what she obviously enjoyed severely creeped her out.

"Uh....hey Dells. Your coming, right? Like, with me. Cause, you know, I'm kinda out of practice. And need some help finding what I'm looking for. And....oh, who am I kidding? I'm scared out of my mind. Wanna lend a hand here? It can work both ways..." Oh. if that last little blurb didn't ring in memories that she'd love to forget.

@[member="Moira Skaldi"] @[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Delila Castillon"] @[member="Mia Monroe"]

Mia hung back as Moira moved out, the energy from the turrets scorched the Gypsymoths hull an the floor of the landing pad, only when the explosions reached her ears did she emerge from the Gypsymoth fully, safe in the knowledge that Moira didn't leave a job half done. A small squad stormtroopers erupted through the blast door, their blasters screaming in unison. A light-sheild came to life on Mia's forearm redirecting some of the blaster bolts as she plucked a thermal detonator from her hip and rolled it neatly into their midst, her movements seemed almost lazy.

The explosion silenced the blasters, the light shield on her arm deactivated and Mia continued her march towards the blast doors, her scattergun picking off the remaining of the squadron. "Hey Tincan," she said to Moira "How about we take point?" A blaster bolt whizzed past her head, its owner received a scattergun blast that shattered his helm in a spray of red mist.
@[member="Moira Skaldi"] @[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @Delilia Castillon @[member="Anemone Nivalis"]

"Who doesn't love blowing things up? I'm tempted to set off a few metal-eating grenades around Skaldi just for fun."

No doubt, her words to Siobhan would be overheard by the HRD. It was all in jest but who knew if the HRD could even process amusement anymore? With the call to stop the schoolhouse antics, Delila stood in the small area and started strapping weapons to various parts of her body. One could really never have enough. If she hadn't been so busy getting ready, there may have been time to make fun of Nivalis and her wandering gaze. Alas, it was not meant to be at that moment in time. Grabbing a backpack full of medical supplies, Delila was one of the last to trickle out of the ship. Moira and a woman she hadn't seen before were already blasting their way ahead up front.

"Relax Nivalis, I'm right behind you." Grabbing the womans shoulder, Delila stopped Anemone and placed the backpack filled to the brim with medical supplies on her. After all, if Nivlias was the Doc she had better be prepared to actually save people out in the field. "Really? That screams of incest.You're sick Nivalis." Keeping her voice low, Delila chuckled and nudged the other woman in the shoulder jokingly.

Adjusting the grip on her blaster rifle, she brought it in to position, preparing in case the warrior women up front slacked off.

@[member="Anemone Nivalis"], @[member="Delila Castillon"], @[member="Mia Monroe"]

Siobhan did indeed notice Anemone's eyes wandering straight for her tits. In all fairness it had to be admitted that her rack was rather...eye-catching, even without conveniently form-fitting armour. Given what had happened in the interim, meeting her again could not help but make her feel awkward. However, the ship had finally landed and mayhem had broken out, thus sparing Awkward City from gaining new residents and undoubtedly saving Anemone from a great deal of trolling. Or more likely just giving the poor doctor a reprieve from it.

She smirked slightly when she heard Delila's joke about using metal-eating grenades on Moira. "Sounds like a plan. I'll take TK grab her so she doesn't leap away," she said only half in jest. There was something about the machine woman that always made Siobhan feel a strong urge to blast her with lighning. Or perhaps just for the hell of it force an emotion chip into her droid mind because she would hate that. But grabbing her weapons she quickly sprinted out off the landing ramp, hearing the explosions and barrage of mayhem being unleashed ahead of her by Moira and Mia.

The entrance to the station was nothing but smouldering debris out of which clouds of smoke billowed up into the sky, the heavy blast door and portions of the walls having been laid to waste by the Gypsymoth's guns and Moira's missiles, burnt and mangled corpses lay upon the ground, the Mandalorian's thermal detonator having neatly ripped them apart. Her dazzling blue lightsabre leapt into existence and Siobhan leapt with it, moving high through the air to land and neatly scythe two stormtroopers who had escaped the initial assault in half as her blade hummed.

Alarm sirens howled loudly and out of another blast door more stormtroopers raced out as the defenders struggled to regroup and deal with the unexpected attack. Directed by the Force her blade moved swiftly as she gave herself to it, slashing blaster bolts out of the air and creating a zone of denial that should provide cover for an advance - of course Mia had her light-shield and Moira was a walking tank. The stormtroopers seemed to adjust to the presence of a forcer though so while some kept up a volley of blaster fire, often ending up getting hit by reflected bolts, others brought forth disruptors and flechette launchers, bombarding her. Unlike a certain Jedi master whom Moira and a Jedi-hating stormtrooper with whom Delila would surely get on had faced, Siobhan did not have impenetrable force shields that could indefinitely deflect high-powered disruptor beams and area effect weapons such as flechettes.

She could cast a basic force shield but it was, well, basic. So instead she moved fast, the Force amplifying the strength in her muscles, as she tried to dodge and roll out of the way of the volleys. Flechettes impacted upon her armour and battered it, the sharp projectiles not being able to destroy it but making cutting dents into it, one embedding itself in a vulnerable portion of the glove covering her flesh hand, drawing blood. She grit her teeth and as a disruptor beam shot towards her waved her hand to grab a large piece of the wrecked door and pull it into the air, creating an improvised shield that was pummelled with heavy fire. A grim smile crossed her features, as stormtroopers began lobbing in grenades and the force of the blast tore through the improvised wall, shards of shrapnel piercing her skin and burning, exerted her telekinetic will to summon a powerful shockwave that violently swept forward, gathering the pieces of debris as they seemed to fall towards her and propelling them forward onto the troopers, who were caught in the blast. Amid the force of the telekinetic wave soldiers were tossed like ragdolls, limbs were ripped apart and some were tossed straight through a hole blasted into the wall through a corridor.

@[member="Delila Castillon"], @[member="Mia Monroe"]

What with super hearing and all that, Moira did hear Delila's comment. "I like your style. I should process you. It would significantly bolster your capabilities to exterminate pesky forcers. Be sure to set off the grenade close to Kerrigan, metal parts and all that," she said in her common monotone. Apparently even HRDs could comprehend something like amusement. She looked a bit annoyed at being called tincan but gave the Mandalorian a nod. Mandalorians liked to produce mayhem and carnage and as far as organics went that made them almost tolerable. Besides, they were finally doing their part to make the Galaxy less boring and peaceful.

Peace was a terribly disgusting word. It should be purged from every dictionary!

Anyway moving on Moira advanced relentlessly, scattered shots from the surviving stormtroopers coming her way, being met with a grenade that produced a nice explosion, and heavy fire in form of that from a boltgun and a disruptor pistol, the processing and calculating power of a machine allowing her to concentrate on two targets simultaneously. Troopers already tossed into the air and hurled through the entrance by Kerrigan were picked off by her rounds, a stormtrooper slashing at her with a vibroblade got a disruptor beam into the chest to make him up the ghost, another trooper, who had lost his legs to Mia's thermal detonator, but meekly raised his blaster pistol to take shots at her, was put over the river when she, without even bothering to rid him of his weapon, stomped her foot upon his throat and crushed it, then in a swift motion spun around, her bolter barking as explosive bolts fashioned a hell of their own as blaster bolts whizzed past and above her head before the loud bang of explosions silenced the shooters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom