Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? (Order of the Nighthawk)

increllable

Death is better than bondage.
"Arni'soyacho, Tan." Tulas'enan offered a smile of gratitude to her kin, blushing lightly as she explored the contents of [member="Tan'yill"] 's pantry. There was a wide variety of drinks due to the well-stockedness of the cabinet, no doubt to lessen the amount of pit stops while on a voyage. Reaching up, she took out a bottle of whiskey for her husband's simple taste. The pink Twi'lek rolled her eyes, remembering how many bottles of whiskey were stored on their ship. She poured the drink in a cup over ice with ease, stopping just a few centimeters from the brim.

"I am still discovering which kinds of alcohol I enjoy, I suppose I will drink anything?" she admitted. Despite having the experience of working in a bar, Tula wasn't sure what she liked, really. She knew she tended to like fruitier drinks rather than hard liquor. After putting the bottle of liquor back, Tula examined the cabinet more and pulled out a bottle of emerald wine.

"Though, I am fond of emerald wine! I am glad you have it." Tula laughed a bit and poured herself the green drink. She replaced it and pulled out another strong alcohol, pouring a drink for [member="Asheda Tyr"] . She followed behind their host back into the lounge with all the drinks on a tray, skillfully holding it shoulder height. At the whistle, she shot [member="Tristram Senan"] a look - all too knowing of his antics - and handed him his whiskey. She handed Asheda her drink and finally sat down next to her husband with her own in her hand, placing the tray on the table. Crossing one leg over the other, she sipped thoughtfully.

What were Tristram's plans indeed? There was a lot to sort through once they got the foundation of their base. It was difficult building something from the ground up, and Tula wasn't referring to the actual construction itself. It was easy enough for Tristram to set rules and regulations that he was willing to comply to, but were they lenient yet sturdy enough for a band of people to follow and support?

Everyone seemed to be getting along well enough. Asheda answered his question, and he got the feeling the young woman might be making plans already to find new employment. It made sense after all. She was a free spirit by nature and the First Order was tyrannical and controlling by its own. That was not a good fit for the long term. His whistling did get the desired effects when the other ladies returned as well. Tan blushed a bit with a smile and Tula gave her husband a look he knew very well by this point. Once everyone was settled, it seemed like the right time to get things moving towards more serious matters. This was due in part to what Tan had asked as well.

Tristram patted [member="Tulas'enan"] on the knee under the table as he looked over [member="Tan'yill"] and [member="Asheda Tyr"] . These were the members who showed up, although there was others out there living their lives currently. They were not needed right now though. He took a drink from his glass of whiskey then set it down half empty. A quick clearing of his throat and he started up. " Once the foundation is set up, our first move will need to be getting all of the internal systems into place. Our power generator, pluming, electricity, and what not. If we get the skeleton done right then our jobs moving onto the next parts and living here in the future will be much easier. That is the immediate goal once the droids are done." He took a pause here and took another long drink of his whiskey until it was all gone.

As the empty glass tinged against the table top, Tristram went on. " The ultimate goal is to set up a sheltered dock for our ships, although it won't support anything much bigger than a larger corvette. I want to include a drydock for repairing the ships if we can as well. From there setting up a command center, communication center, supply deposit, and living quarters for our members. We can probably squeeze more in as well if there is something you want added in. For instance, I would like to put in a bar in the living quarters if we can so people have a place to let off some steam and relax with others." Another quick pause. " Sound good to you all?" After that he picked up Tula's glass of emerald wine and took a good sized drink out of it.

''Glad you found something you liked! Cheers!'' she exclaimed to Tula when she settled down beside her husband. Also giving Tula a look telling her she didn't need to worry about the whistle, atleast not from Tan's side. Tristram was a handsome man. Sure! But even if Tan were looking for a relationship, which were still a sensitive matter, she wasn't sure if it would work with him. Certainly not if he realy enjoyed climates like that on Ilum!

The man could drink, though! Seeing him empty the glass of whiskey in two giant gulps. ''Well, I'm impressed you could bring those droids over here! Capable ones to. Where'd you get them?'' she said taking another sip of her brandy, feeling it's burning sweet sensation down her throat. Warming her up from from the inside and out.

''Sounds good to me. Me and 'Balex' could get things up and running pretty quick as soon as your construction droids are done.'' Truth was that they were a damn good team when it came to reparation and installation. Working together for a couple of years had made the trio good companions. One of the reasons that Tan didn't saw any need to expand the crew of the 'Ryvius'. She was curious though what kind of missions that laid ahead of her in this Order. Contributing to the Orders causes could be good for the smuggling business as well, why she didn't cut any lines within her network of contacts.

Contemplating for a moment, taking another sip of the amber beverage. ''Any word from the others?''

[member="Tristram Senan"] [member="Tulas'enan"] [member="Asheda Tyr"]

She gave a small nod to [member="Tan'yill"], a well worn ship that was reliable always was a keeper in her book, not that she had much experience in that field, but it was not hard for someone to know when a craft could handle, as for her clothing. "The robes are warmer then they look, it's a nice tunic with a long brown robe, though I will admit not snow material". Turning to her side she noted [member="Tulas'enan"] returned with the drink in hand, giving a small thank you nod, looking back to the rouge Jedi interested in how he would answer Tan's question on what to do next, considering the fact the base was not even built yet she assumed some plans where in place to keep them distracted.

The Torguta idly sipped her drink the taste being nice and strong, but not to bitter, Tula was a good mixer, perhaps she worked at a bar before marrying Tristam, would make sense, she could see the man hanging out in those types of places. As for what they where to do next, "so where going to spending the next few weeks setting up our personal secret base hu, well I am not the best with mechanical stuff but I could help with the heavy lifting" "In addition my technical skills may come in handy, could maybe 'borrow' some stuff from my bosses to help get this up and running", and when she meant borrow, she meant still some First Order equipment, just the lower level easily replace goes missing all the time things.

Taking another sip she realized the the glass was now empty, using telekinesis to make it hover over to Tula, "that was a nice drink girl, could I get another... oh and yes Tan, no problems from me, though I should probably get some warmer close for future visits".

increllable

Tula watched her husband down his drink with a smirk playing on her lips, sipping at her drink. She herself still had to take it slow because it was still difficult to handle the slow burn going down her throat, but she was getting used to it, as taking shots was a custom on their shared ship. She listened intently as [member="Tristram Senan"] laid out what his plans were, nodding absent mindedly as she looked into her cup. Tula could only imagine what the base would look like after it was finished. Having an open bar for everyone to use would also be a nice touch!

"Hey." Tula pouted as her glass was taken from her hands, crossing her arms under her chest in feigned disappointment. She could never really be mad at him, though, as a small upturn of her lips remained. Taking the drink back from her husband, she brought the glass to her lips and downed the rest of it in one go to prevent him from drinking the rest. Her gaze was locked onto him, however, as she took the drink. It was a silent version of flirting that they had created between each other. Tula tilted her glass and twirled the ice as she leaned back.

It seemed that everyone was finished drinking and was craving more. At the sight of the glass in her face, Tula did nothing but raise an eyebrow. Her mood seemed to suddenly darken, her usually chirpy vibe dampened. Tula didn't appreciate being given orders, not after what she had endured in her lifetime.

"I am afraid I am no longer a bar maid, [member="Asheda Tyr"] . If you wish for more, I suggest doing it yourself." The Twi'lek replied firmly, continuing to tilt her glass and make the ice spin around.

[member="Tan'yill"]

Things were going well yet again. Everyone was enjoying their drinks and seemed everyone was on board with the plan. Tristram was glad to see that, and couldn't help but smile when [member="Tulas'enan"] stared him down as she finished her own drink down. The woman was forceful now that she had her freedom, and he enjoyed seeing her living how she wanted. Outside of that, she didn't saying anything but her fellow Twi'lek, [member="Tan'yill"] , did say she could get things up quickly. He was glad to hear that. It was unlikely that his wife would be much help as she got her fill of playing in the snow. Then there was also [member="Asheda Tyr"] who could offer up some tech by stealing it from the First Order. Not a bad idea really. Seemed things were moving along nicely for sure.

While things were looking up, it suddenly went south as Asheda asked Tula for another drink in a rather insulting way. She had used the force to put the glass in Tristram's wife's face so she couldn't really ignore it. Then without missing a beat Tula replied back in a snippy way. This was not good. He grabbed the glass from the air and stood up. " I'll take care of it. Anything will be fine right?" It wasn't a question. He got up and headed towards the kitchen area that the two twi'lek ladies had been before. This might buy him some time, but he needed to think of a way to smooth this over for awhile. But what could possibly smooth over that?

Getting into Tan's pantry, Tristram looked at all of the various drinks. Liquor, wine, beer, and all kinds of non-alcoholic drinks filled them up. It was well stocked, something he approved of greatly. He found the strong drink that Tula had gotten Asheda earlier by getting a smell of her empty glass and refilled it. With the bottle put back up, he headed back out to where everyone was at before. Walking over to Asheda, he said, " Apologize to Tula for the rudeness and you can have your drink back. Got it?" He just looked at her as he waited for her response.

It was rather funny seeing Tula and Tristram interact with each other. The impression Tan had got and the picture she had built up of him, pointed to him being radically different than many men from her past.

She turned her attention to the togruta. A fair answer, she guessed and gave Asheda a quiet nod. Glad she didn't take offence by the question. For being so young, Asheda seemed like a balanced girl with quite alot of experience. Slight surprise caught her when she saw the glass being levitated over to Tula. So she was a force user? That would explain it!

Tristram didn't had time to answer her questions before things went icy again, this time inside. She glanced at Tristram when he stood up and rushed away to the pantry. Looking back at Asheda and mimed ''Smooth.''. The moment called for another sip, a 'sip' that resulted in an empty glass. Not quite the time to ask Tristram bring the bottle of brandy with him. The tips of Tan's lekkus started to nervously curl a little when he came back in a more stern mood.

''Hey... We don't wanna freeze in here too, right?''

Looking at the way Tristam and Tula interacted one would exact they had been married for a long time, either that is was a very, very convincing act, but in all it seemed rather nice, different from the very flirty prankster man she had met of the Kamino moon. In all it seemed like a good mix of people, unfortunate that vanished immediately as [member="Tulas'enan"] took her action with the glass completely the wrong way. The sudden sharp tongue from the Twi'lek made Asheda real back a little, almost dropping the glass before [member="Tristram Senan"] grab hold of it, 'did I strike a sore point of some sorts'? Judging from her mention of bar maid it was probably safe to assume the girl worked in a similar field to herself, probably at some night club servicing others, one in drinks the other in 'other' stuff.

"Wait I ju- I mean *sigh*, look sorry, it was meant to be a joke of sort, I did not know you'd take offense to it", she wanted to punch herself in the face for being so tactless, [member="Tan'yill"] mouth mock just making her feel like even more of an ass hole. Hanging her head down a little she rubbed the back of her mortals, a mixture of different feelings ranging from embarrassment to regret filling her mind, 'why can't I seem to do anything right'. Her self-wallowing was interrupted suddenly as Tristram re-entered the room handing giving a rather straight forward ultimatum, "yes I know I am sorry Tula, I will not talk out of line again.... don't bother with the drink give it to someone else". She didn't feel like drinking anymore, a bitter taste now in her mouth, and not the good kind.

Maybe it was the brandy. Maybe it was impulse. Maybe it was ignorance. Maybe a bit of everything! Tan went quiet for a moment, lowering her head and having her arms crossed over her chest. One familiar with the meanings of the silent lekku movements would clearly notice that she felt uncomfortable. She felt compassion for the young togruta. Even if they were of different species, they had some similarities other than being females and one could not mistake Ashedas reaction for something other than pure regret.

From the arms crossed position that she was in she glanced up on Tula. Feeling sorry for her too that had taken offence by Ashedas rather tactless comment. Glancing over to Asheda, then up to Tristram who was standing there like a friggin' giant, then back at Asheda again. Seeing Tristram stand like that brought some unpleasant memories back from her own past, though Tristram wasn't violent or anything... Tan opened up her arms, deciding she had to do something and also didn't want to look enclosed.

''Hey! Big guy? I'm sure she didn't mean it! C'mon, sit down. Sit back down...'' she exclaimed. Standing just beside her, from her sitting position she reached for Tristrams belt and tugged him backwards to put some emphasis on what she meant.

At some time frictions and conflicts would apear in every group of persons, whether the people in the group had been friends for a lifetime or not. But there was no need to start this out with a conflict, she thought.

''She said sorry...'' Not wanting to choose sides, Tan just pointed out the fact why she defended the togruta. Further more, maybe Tristram was unaware of his own size compared to hers right there and then. She had to check with Tula later how come she took a great deal of seriousness in Ashedas meant to be joke.

[member="Tristram Senan"] [member="Asheda Tyr"] [member="Tulas'enan"]

increllable

Tula's face heat up slightly when she felt the intensity of the air. She had never seen [member="Tristram Senan"] so stern before, it was beginning to worry her. [member="Tan'yill"] also seemed very uncomfortable in her seat. Her immediate reaction was regretful, and she hadn't meant to cause such a problem. At [member="Asheda Tyr"] 's apology, the pink Twi'lek relaxed and nodded her head.

"I apologize as well," she said softly. "I did not mean to... cause a scene." Socially, Tula was still a bit awkward. Talking to someone normally was a foreign subject to her, having been basically raised to charm and enamor. The Twi'lek would also admit that she was a hot-head and that her initial reactions will soon be her downfall. Although the situation did genuinely tick her off, Tula decided that it was better for the future of the Order if they all cooperated. They didn't know each other that well and it was unhealthy to make heavy assumptions about the other members before the base had even been built.

Tristram remained standing however, despite all of Tan'yill's pleading. She wanted to sink down into a void and never return. It was so embarrassing that she had caused such an awkward scene. Tula looked up at Tristram and took hold of his hand, gently tugging to encourage him to take his place next to her. "Sit, my love, please. Let us talk about something else. Are we... expecting others to arrive?"

Things were intense. Tristram had gotten a little worked up, and he was aware of it. The problem was that he could be slow to cool down at times. An inner fire that was probably why his mother's people were so resistant to the cold. [member="Asheda Tyr"] apologized though which helped out. He left the drink in front of her regardless of if she wanted it or not. Both [member="Tulas'enan"] and [member="Tan'yill"] tried to calm him down. It was appreciated, but not helping as much as they might think. He gave a sigh though when his wife tugged at him to join her again. He did as she wanted, but he still was upset. It was not so much at the togruta woman but just in general. He went to pick up his glass to get a drink and remembered it was empty as it got to his lips. Great. Now he had a reason to be a little pissy.

Tristram just sat back and closed his eyes. He needed to calm himself down. They both said something to him, but he didn't say anything back. His feelings were still a little flustered. Why was he even so upset by all of this? He blamed his wife for it. After a bit he sighed again and opened up his eyes. He looked at everyone and said, " Alright, we are all that are going to show up most likely. The other members are busy with their own missions and lives. We just need to get the base built right the first time around. If there is anything you want please think about it and tell me." With that he tilted his head back up and closed his eyes. Things were awkward and hopefully getting back on topic would help things out some.

"Not no Tula I should have been more careful with my words I know from experience how your and my kind are usually treated". Asheda did not make eye contact with the rest of the group for the time being, only just meeting and already discontent among the group, it did not help with [member="Tristram Senan"] rather short fuse, something which she did not expect from the man. Mostly due to the fact he was rather cool calm and humorous all the time, nothing really the 'get angry type', had tying the knot changed him that much? perhaps, but it would be best if Asheda just kept her mouth shut for the time being, lest another cat fight broke out.

Though the air seemed tense things slowly calmed down, a small sigh escaping her lips, [member="Tan'yill"] along with the man wife calming things down well enough for the conversion to continue. "I personally have no other questions... but I will state that my presence here will be limited most of the time, I will probably be leaving the planet soon to turn in my report, so if you need to contact me use this secure holo number". Leaning over she handed Tristram a small device that would allow direct secure contact to the Togurta, a little odd but he would know why, after all the First Order where not that careless. With her business done the Asheda reclined letting the other discuses future plans.

Sure enough, her tugging at Tristrams belt didn't do much, atleast not from her sitting position beside him. Tula finaly got her husband to calm down a bit and resettle his rear beside her. Tan glanced over at the other ladies, glad that they sorted out this little mishap. However, one could still feel the scattered, chilly atmosphere within the group.

She took her empty glass and stood up to go get a refill. Giving Tula a look questioning whether she would bring back bottles to refill their glasses too, especially intending to see if Tula thought Tristram should have any more or not, considering his current mood. Hearing Ashedas statement about their two species. ''So true, Asheda...'' she said in a low gloomy voice on the way out to the pantry, mostly speaking to herself but it could eventually be picked up by them.

Returning from the pantry with another glass of brandy and, if she had got Tulas consent, a bottle of wine and a bottle of whiskey, bottlenecks between her other hands fingers. She felt a bit like an off satellite herself now, sitting on the opposite side of the table. This time taking a seat beside Asheda, hoping it would bring some comfort to her as well as making the group feel more attached. Her hazel colored glance searching for hers to see if she was okay.

Tan raised her eyebrows slightly. ''What kind of report is that? You're not leaving already, are you?'' she said curious as to what this 'ruta was up to besides being in the Order.

Was she about to bug out? The good first impression she had got from her was about to be challanged by thoughts of doubt. Though, her statement could be because of the misunderstandings from before. The togrutas change of mood certainly was.

Taking a sip of the brandy before continuing. ''I hope you'll be joinin' the little missions we have in front of us?''. Her intensively green-yellowish hazel eyes tried to read her answer.

Having her own question interupted by the little incident before, she got it answered now by Tula's question. She turned her head to @Tristram. ''Have we tried to contact them?''

Tristram seem to had thought things out well, however she continued. ''''How long before the droids are done with the hard work? If we need anything, parts, material... weapons... I can pull some strings and go get it before it's done.''

[member="Tulas'enan"] [member="Asheda Tyr"]

increllable

Seeing [member="Tan'yill"] 's questioning look, Tula gave a discreet nod for more alcohol to be brought around; a look that said 'Yes, my friend, we are going to be needing it". Her husband definitely didn't need it, but sometimes exceptions have to be made. She'd rather have him calm, and she knew his tolerance was higher than just two or so glasses. In any case, Tula didn't believe that [member="Tristram Senan"] was a very rowdy drunk. At the back of her mind, she stowed away the idea of having him try Twi'lek liquor in the future, infamous for it's immediate intoxicating effects. Her gaze directed itself to the form of her stressed husband, guilt still pulsing through her blood stream. She'd retract for a while and let him calm down.

Needing something stronger than emerald wine at the moment, Tula grabbed for the whiskey and poured herself a full glass. She made an internal shrug and thought simply 'oh well' as it was nearly filled to the brim. With steady hands, she brought the drink to her lips and started to down it with more tolerance than she thought she had. The pink Twi'lek didn't have the motivation to key in on the conversation at the moment. Instead, she turned to her thoughts.

What was her purpose in the Order, anyway? She didn't have an redeeming qualities like [member="Asheda Tyr"] or Tan or perhaps the other members. Tristram recruited them for a reason. She just so happened to marry him. A depressed sigh escaped her lips as she studied the tiny air bubbles in her glass. Not to mention she had just spent most of their time on Ilum playing in the snow instead of being useful. And then there was the fact that she just started pointless beef. Everyone must be so irritated at her. Tula wanted to shrink and disappear.

It was too cold to be outside, this wasn't her ship, and Tristram was in the way. There was no escaping the scene for Tula, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom