Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? (Order of the Nighthawk)

ice_station__by_maspix-d52p4s5.jpg
The Order was going to need a place to hang their hats, kick off their boots, and take a nice nap. They needed somewhere to call home, so what better spot for that when the heat was on than a planet covered in ice and snow? Tristram had picked out Ilum for several reasons to build a base on and it definitely didn't have anything to do with the fact he liked colder planets better. Certainly not! The reason though was it was easy to hide out on Ilum. The planet was far out, the often harsh weather discouraged prolonged exploration, and he had been there before. The crystal in his lightsaber had come from the planet after all. So he really had no reason not to pick the place.

After a few days of scouting, Tristram had found a good place to build at. In the process he had come across a few more gorgodons than he wanted to, but the leather was useful. Very useful. He set the beacon to find it again then headed off to gather up supplies. Things cost credits and building a base that could handle the climate of Ilum was not cheap, so he really hoped no one asked how he had gotten a hold of all of it so quickly. Maybe he would tell his wife, but that was a real maybe....

The message went out to the members of the Order telling them how to find the location and what they would be doing. Hopefully they all gathered up and helped pitch it. Tristram doubted he and Tula could get it all up alone, but they would have to if it came down to it. The droid workers unloaded the supplies and equipment from some ships as Tristram looked over the flat space plateau. It was up in a mountain range with other peaks rising above it. A nice spot to keep an eye on things while still being sheltered. A gulch cut through the back of the plateau and wound its way down to the bottom along the side. It was the best he could find for his companions for now. Turning back around, he went about getting supplies where they needed to be so the construction could begin soon.

[member="Tulas'enan"] [member="Asheda Tyr"] [member="Tan'yill"] [member="Talaya Rade"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"]

The YV-929 freighter cut through some clouds and made a turn against the mountain range where the sensors picked up the signal from. Descending below the mountain peaks it cruised it self with ease through the landscape before finding the plateau. The ships thrusters slowed it down to a halt, landing gears down and violently whirling up the snow under the ships belly before it was set down safely.

Tan shut the off the engines and looked out the window, at the mountain peaks and the spot where the base was to be build, it was a well-thought out place with just one minus; the temperature!
She left the cockpit for her quarters to put on something warmer, a sweater and navy blue parka replacing her smugglers jacket, a thick grey scarf and a pair of gloves would do. Fetching ''Balex'', the BLX-series labor droid, they made their way to the ships ramp and exited the ship. Walking over to the man who recruited her.

She smiled. ''So, this is it huh? No worries one'll get heat sick.''

[member="Tristram Senan"]

A long E-wing fighter would decended upon the icy cold planet, again the Torguta behind the wheel letting out a small sigh, 'Always planet with extreme temperatures, Hot cold hot cold, why not something like Naboo force once'. Not to long ago her ship had picked up [member="Tristram Senan"] message, being out like always on recon and intelligence mission the FOSB agent had no trouble diverting her trip for this little get together. Not like higher up would ever know about it, besides it was always the same report, and if they did suspect something, well Kyrel could just sort things out, not like she was going to betray the First Order anytime soon, more just lend her services to some other people.

Touching down Asheda wrapped herself in the long Jedi cloak she wore the the Kamino moon, shivering a bit, glancing around to see who else had showed up, which as of now was just some Twi'lek woman, from the get up a freighter a smuggler of sorts. ''Why does it seem that all Twi'lek are freighter captain or pilots? is it something to do with their race"? her own where natural hunter, Wookies where natural fighters, where the fellow Lekku near human race be natural pilots? *ahem* "Hello there, are you part of this Night Hawk order too"? [member="Tan'yill"]

Tan noticed the familiar sound of an E-wing and glanced at its decent. A togruta? It was not yesterday she saw one, but what she knew about them was good. Their appearence resembling her own race, their warriorlike history and some awesome tattoos. She looked young. Tan turned her head to the togruta and smiled slightly.

''Hey! Well, I guess so. You too?''

Normally, she was rather reserved around strangers and didn't reveal alot but something told her that these two was good people. Unlike some particular corellians from her past. Of course, what they would get to know about her would be hers and only hers to decide.

''I'm Tan'yill, just call me Tan... now who might you be?''

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

increllable

Death is better than bondage.
Almost immediately after her husband landed their ship, Tulas'enan ran outside to satiate her curiosity about the environment. Then, almost immediately (again), she ran back inside to find better clothes suited for the extreme weather. Better equipped with warm pants, a long sleeve under a long coat, thigh high boots, and a warm headband that covered her forehead and extended to a good portion of her lekku, the Twi'lek woman ran back outside. Tula was not meant for the cold, physiologically and by preference, but she was easy to adapt and would eventually get used to it. In fact, she was already entertaining herself by running around in the snow and making shapes with her tracks and creating snowballs in her hand to throw at her working husband. Just ten minutes, she told herself, explore this new kind of weather.

That had been half an hour ago... but in her defense, she had never experienced snow before!

After a sorry attempt at making Tristram the target for snowballs, Tula heard the arrival of two ships above her. It must be other members of the Order!, she thought excitedly. The Twi'lek stood up and made her way to her husbands side, snow dust all over her clothes, where two women stood as well; another Twi'lek and a Togruta. Tula was excited and anxious to meet both.

"Kah'lehalle so fendoon!" Tula said, mainly to the other Twi'lek woman, and smiled at the two arrivals. "I am happy you both arrived safely. I am Tulas'enan, or simply Tula."

[member="Tristram Senan"] [member="Tan'yill"] [member="Asheda Tyr"]

"Eh, you don't sound too sure about that", Asheda replied in a sarcastic tone, tiling her head to the side, one hand on her hip. The Twi'lek seemed nice, there casual tone and look making feel a little at home, the politics and bureaucracy of the First Order often getting old and boring as well as annoying when she had to act respectful to snobby higher ups.

"Well Tan my name is Asheda, nice to meet you". the Togruta steeping forward to offer a shaking hand, but being interrupted by the sound of the bases doors opening, revealing a young pink skinned Twi'lek, greeting the two in a language she was not to certain about, probably what her race spoke. 'hu, this order sure has a lot of near-human women in it'.

"Hello Tula, it is nice to be here, even with the cold weather about", her body still shiver a bit in the chilly wind as she observed the two woman, quite an interesting crew so far, though she wondered what Tula's role was in this. Tan was by looks a pilot, she had met Tristram before, that made two force users, but what was this new woman's task in this 'help other people' order?

[member="Tulas'enan"] I [member="Tan'yill"] I [member="Tristram Senan"] I

Turning to Asheda and accepting the hand-shake with a comeback. ''Hah! Considering the temperature we'll see how long I stay!'' Tan said jokingly. ''You don't seem to enjoy the weather yourself, Asheda?'' Meaning she noticed Ashedas slight shivering.

Tan nodded at the BLX-droid standing beside her. ''And this is 'Balex', my companion. One of two accually, I got a FA-4 pilot unit at the ship. Good to have the support on longer trips.'' 'Balex' politely offered the togruta his mechanical hand which by now would be rather freezing shaking. ''Nice to meet you, shivering Asheda''. The droid uttered frankly. ''Sorry, he tends to be too frank at times, saying what comes to his mind. Don't worry about him.'' Tan said and nudged the droid in the side with her elbow.

Another recognizeable face appeared, another twi'lek at the top of it. Tan smiled and raised a hand in a waving gesture at the other twi'lek. ''Arni'soyacho, Tula! Nice to meet you!'' Interesting group! But except from Tristram, only women? Tan couldn't help to smile a little for herself while wondering if the Order specificaly searched for and recruited humanoid women.

[member="Asheda Tyr"] [member="Tulas'enan"] [member="Tristram Senan"]

There were crates of supplies to move, stone to excavate then remove, and progress to make before some snowstorm decided to blow in and halt everything. And what was Tula doing while Tristram working on seeing it all done? She was playing in the snow and throwing snowballs at him. He should be mad, but he just couldn't be seeing how happy she was. She was like a little girl again, which was, again, something he couldn't get mad about. After everything she had been through up to this point she deserved a bit of innocent fun. So while she was enjoying herself, he went about getting things done on his end.

A shaft had been cut into the stone by the worker droids. Slabs of stones had been put off to the side to be used later on from this hole. It was already fairly deep down, so now all that needed to be done was for it to be expanded out. It was while Tristram was ordering just this that the sounds of new ships arriving caught his attention. He looked and recognized both ships as belonging to different members of the Order. Good, they had shown up after all. And on cue [member="Tulas'enan"] dashed off to greet them as soon as they were out of their ships. It was as if that pink skinned woman had no end of energy. Was that related to her work as a slave or just something about her as a person? Either way, he was going to have to find a fun way to burn off that energy later.

Tristram finished up getting his orders for the expanding of the shaft to the droids then went to go join the women. It was not exactly his goal, but weirdly enough the entire Order had turned into a group of near-human women and him. It would be a fantasy come true for someone like him who preferred near-human women, if not for the fact he was married to one of those women already. So for that reason alone it was just staying an interesting detail for him. As he approached he said, " Why don't we all head inside a ship, warm up, and talk for a bit? Not much we can do while the droids get the place for the base cut out of the stone. Besides, someone has to be feeling cold after rolling around in the snow. Right Honey Bee?" He looked right at Tula and tried to hold back a smirk. He was the least effected of the group and the least bundled up wearing lighter clothing than the rest of them. Pantoran blood was good for something it seemed.

[member="Tan'yill"] [member="Asheda Tyr"]

Tan glanced at the droids working on the site, they were all familiar models to her. Some people didn't like their company, but Tan was fond of them for alot of reasons.

''Sure, lead the way.'' Guessing he would prefer his own ship. She thought for a second, 'Ryvius' was usually off-limits to others but this was her own choice joining this band of women and a man and felt comfortable with them, having tidying the ship up before. ''Or else I've got room on 'Ryvius'.'' She said and nodded her head back at the armed freighter.

[member="Tristram Senan"] [member="Tulas'enan"] [member="Asheda Tyr"]

Turning her attention away from Tule she rolled her eyes at the other Twi'leks comment, "that seems rather stereotypical of a smuggler don't it, but no I am not much for colder weather, but it has some, 'perks' to it". What where they? no one would probably know what she was talking about, more an inside joke for herself to laugh at. Maybe Trsitam would understand it, but the [Jedi] knight was not currently present, the wind still nipping at her exposed face.

The droid, just likes it owner had a rather snarky sense of humour, probably getting it over the years of hanging out with a sassy Twi'lek such a Tan, "Ah yes nice to meet you 'Frank Balex' I hope you are not to blunt with me, could lead to some strange interaction". She gave a small chuckle, rather liking things so far, well besides the cold, when where they going to head inside, seems as though everyone of importance had already arrived.

Fortunately, the infamous [member="Tristram Senan"] arrived, looking the same as always greeting the group of women, his offer being not something she could agree with, but was rather.... surprised by what the man said about @Tula. "Honey Bee ay? what you two and item or something? Though you were more into blue skinned woman if I recall correctly, wanted yourself some cotton candy instead of bubble gum"? It seemed rather sudden for the flirty man she had met on the Kamino moon to act or lovely dovey to a woman unless they were a thing, but the bigger question was when how and why?

Giving a nod to [member="Tan'yill"] at offering her ship as a temporary home Asheda's Agent side started to clock in, trying to determine why this man was suddenly in a relationship with some pink Twi'lek. Not saying anything was wrong with it, such would be very hypocritical, and she was rather pretty, but it just seemed... strange, perhaps something to consider while among this order.

increllable

Tula giggled softly at Tristram's comment, brushing the snow from various spots on her clothes. Her cheeks and nose were a shade of lilac due to the biting cold, and she was sure her hands and legs were, too, from kneeling down in the snow. She was jealous that her husband seemed entirely unaffected while she was left to freeze, but she was having a grand time so far, especially with the newcomers.

"That will probably be for the best. We are not as impervious to the cold, unlike someone I know. So selfish." Tula teased, rolling her eyes playfully as she tilted her head up to face him. As she spoke, she watched as her visible breath wafted through the air in front of her face. Yet another fact she was fascinated about. Her arms hugged each other to achieve an extra bit of warmth and subconsciously she leaned into Tristram's larger form. What he was wearing, or rather, the lack thereof, irked her. Seeing him un-bundled up made her feel even more cold. If it weren't for the Pantoran half of him, she would have scolded him.

Her golden eyes flit over to [member="Asheda Tyr"] as she spoke. Asheda's choice of words confused Tula, but she got the gist of it. Her fingers played with the ribbon tied around her ring finger as she smiled softly, her cheeks flushing lilac for an entirely different reason. She and [member="Tristram Senan"] haven't had the chance to get real rings yet. "We are married, but there are times when I wish to divorce this idiot." A laugh escaped her lips as she jokingly elbowed the man addressed. A gust of wind pushed through the group, forcing a shiver down Tula's back. The pink Twi'lek couldn't wait until the base was completed. There would be heat and a warm bed!

Tula couldn't help but wonder what Tristram's history with these two was. He was a very charming man, after all, who no doubt left a number of women in his wake. Perhaps.. past relationships? She suddenly felt insecure and somewhat inadequate. Maybe it was no mistake that the Order was made up of mostly women? Had she misread Tristram's antics as romantic advances? Tula shivered again.

Stereotypical? She couldn't argue with that for some of her colleagues, sure. But to Tan it sounded like Asheda had some preconceptions about her profession. However, it was something about this rather cocky togruta woman that she liked, much resembling Tan herself. She wondered what Ashedas own profession was, arriving in a fighter and exiting in a simple robe.

Tan raised her eyebrows at Asheda, following up on her comment. ''Oh, yeah? What are those, then?'' Not expecting a sensible answer, seeming the comment was taken out of thin air. Tan was certainly not the twi'lek to just drop things if anyone challanged her, often having a comeback of sorts, though with friendly intents to the togruta. ''My 'perk' is parked over there and it's warm, I got some Corellian tea... and some stronger stuff if the assembly fancies that instead.''

She smiled slightly at Ashedas comment about her pink kin, Tan didn't expect to turn up into some argue about love. Did Asheda mean herself as 'blue skinned woman'? Had Asheda and Tristram had an affair? Was she even jealous? The thoughts of love soon brought her a serious face, though. Not having the best experiences from it in the past. ''Enough of these icy winds, c'mon! You two can 'interact' more on the ship, Asheda...'' Turning and clapping Balex on the shoulder to head back to the ship.

[member="Asheda Tyr"] [member="Tulas'enan"] [member="Tristram Senan"]

The banter was certainly going, and it seemed snowballs weren't the only things being thrown today. Tristram wasn't sure if it was going to be a bad thing or not. Thankfully it seemed to be keeping itself civil for now, so it would be better to move things along while the droids continued their work on stripping the stone away for the foundation of the base. The whole process was going to take awhile, but the more hands on it the faster it could go hopefully. Well once they were in a position to put their hands to work. Not much they could do about lifting slabs of stone that weighed dozens of times more than them.

All Tristram could do was give [member="Asheda Tyr"] and [member="Tulas'enan"] a smile. It was rather awkward for him, but he didn't want them to know it. He said to the two of them, " All I care about is how sweet my meal is. And as Honey Bee said we are married. Long story that can be told in the ship. Now lets go before any of you lovely ladies freeze out here." He held his arm out towards [member="Tan'yill"] ship. Hopefully they went along with it. He was still fine given his natural tolerance for the cold, but he could tell from their skin colors that they weren't holding up nearly as well as he was. Best he could do right now was wait and see what they did.

Asheda looked to the pink skinned Twi'lek, mouthing an 'ooooooh' with her lips, something interesting a new to talk about, and married meant they went through the whole ceremony event. "Well congratulations I must say, but tell me Trsitram why was I not invited"? Again another joke, but she very much would have loved to see how the event took place, see the vow and the 'you may now kiss the bride' part. Though this did pose some awkward issue, Asheda kind of like [member="Tristram Senan"], he was fun flirty and probably someone who could train her a little in the force, but now he was married, to a very cute woman, that would complicate things.

'Guess I have to be a goodie two shoes for now, meh not much of a problem', yes it was a little disappointing that she had to keep her hands off, but Asheda was respectful of other's decisions, perhaps in time someone else would come along that would be the one. Question for another time, right now the group needed to vacate from this 'Icy' wind that [member="Tan'yill"] had mentioned, though an odd feeling told the Togruta the icy part refereed to something else besides the chilling atmosphere. "Well by all mean Tan, show us your 'perks' he he he he", with a cackling laugh over the dirty joke she slowly followed the fellow blue skinned woman into her ship, eager to loosen up a bit and relax in a more reclined manner.

Who know maybe the actual purpose of this Order of the Nighthawk would be discussed, herself risking quite a lot to be out here, like if Kyrel Ren found out, oh would she be in store for punishment, and not the fun kind.

[member="Tulas'enan"]

Being in her own thoughts while they walked toward the ship, Tan didn't hear the togrutas dirty comment.

She entered the ship via a boarding ramp under the ships belly. The ships generator still buzzing ever so slightly to keep the warmth.
The YV-929 armed freighter was divided in two levels, the upper level containing two cargoholds separated by a corridor leading up to the cockpit. Two docking rings at the back of the ship. The lower level contained the crew compartments, with a lounge and small pantry at the front. Behind that was a corridor with two rooms on either side, accomodating the crews berths. Further back was the engine room.
They were greeted by her FA-4 pilot droid unit which however did not speak basic, but instead let out the greeting in a wave and some buzzing and beeping noises. ''Hey, pal! These are our guests, Asheda, Tula and Tristsam.'' The pilot droid did few things but to act as a pilot and navigator so it headed back up to the cockpit again where it also had it's charging station. 'Ryvius' was slightly smaller than the YT-1300, but it had served its purpose well for Tan and her two droids.

With a small sigh when entering the crew lounge, Tan switched some buttons to turn on the lights. ''Well, welcome aboard 'Ryvius'!'' It was not yesterday she had guests aboard. 'Balex' and the FA-4 unit was perfectly good companions on her trips, though sometimes missing her Duro friend and former mentor in the smuggling business.

She connected 'Balex' to his charging station in the lounge and turned him off for the moment. ''Make yourselves comfortable, I'm just gonna get redressed. Be back in a bit!'' Tan went to her quarters, not big either but containing the necessary for comfortable traveling. She took off the winter gear she wore and switched to her regular smugglers attire, casual and functional, yet trousers and top flattering to her female stature. ''So, you guys fancy something to eat or drink?'' Entering the main lounge again.

increllable

Tula was thankful to be inside Tan'yill's ship and away from the freezing weather for now. She rubbed her hands together and took a look around as the host went to get more comfortable. The ship seemed to be cozy and functional with a few personal touches here and there, much like her and Tristram's own ship. Tula giggled and waved a hand back as the FA-4 droid greeted them, following it with her gaze as it went about its' own way. She had always liked droids of all kinds, finding an immediate liking to the few that were employed at the club she was enslaved at previously.

Finally warm enough, Tula sat down and unzipped her jacket to relax a bit more. She wondered who else [member="Tristram Senan"] sent the message to? Surely the Order was bigger than this? As [member="Tan'yill"] reentered, Tula accepted her offer and stood up to help her. Working in a bar for a good portion of her life created a lot of habits, but it was also her personal preference to assist someone, especially if they were expecting a larger group.

"I am sure we are all craving something warm. If Tan'yill will allow me, I can make tea or something stronger? I am a good mixer!"

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Feeling alot more relaxed and at home aboard 'Ryvius', she gave the other twi'lek a smile, accepting her help in the pantry. Tula seemed like a happy, easy-going girl without troubles. Thinking about herself though, Tan knew it was easy for some to hide their past. She couldn't be much younger than herself, she thought.

''Mlisu'a ka jasshi'rr'' she said in ryl while they were standing next to eachother in the pantry. Congratulating her to the said marriage.

''I got stuff that is both stronger and will keep you warm, that's for sure...'' Tan opened a cupboard above them revealing a variety of beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. The time was not that early for a drink, she thought. ''What do you drink, Tula?''

[member="Tulas'enan"]

Seemed there was still a bit of tension between his wife and [member="Asheda Tyr"] , but it was remaining civil. Tristram was happy for that. Last thing they needed right now was for him to have to defend his wife from someone who had been trained before. He seriously needed to find some time to teach the pink skinned woman how to hold a blaster and vibroknife the right way. A problem for another day though. All the ladies boarded [member="Tan'yill"] ship so he followed behind them. As soon as they got on board, their host dipped out to change. He didn't blame her for it. The problem with the cold was once you got back inside all those protective layers suddenly turned into an oven. He couldn't say if Asheda had stripped or not, but [member="Tulas'enan"] did after she warmed up a bit. He decided to do the same and slide off his coat. It was going to be easier for him to head back out than them later.

Once Tan'yill returned, Tristram gave her a little whistle for her attire. She wasn't trying to temp anyone, but she certainly was good at pulling off what she had on. Also it was likely to annoy his wife so a bit of a win win for him on getting to tease her as well. Drinks were mentioned and, of course, Tula jumped to help out. He said as he took a seat on one of the booths, " You know what I like Honey Bee. Oh and also what I enjoy drinking." Eh, that one was a little bad. He needed to try harder later when he wasn't thinking about what to do for their base's layout. Turning his attention to the togruta in the room, he said to Asheda, " How has things been since we last saw each other? Avoid trouble with your overbearing 'father'?" Hopefully she got his meaning. After all he didn't even know if the young woman even knew her real dad or not, or even if she kept up with her family. It could get awkward if she didn't realize he was talking about her day job.

Asheda decided to put any previous thoughts of discussion behind herself while following [member="Tan'yill"] into the ship, her face being met with the warm sensation of the ships heating, a most welcoming sensation, her hand waving to the pilot droid their Twi'lek host had pointed out. "So the Ryvuis eyy, nice place you have", the Togurata replied while the pilot was getting changed, her green gaze observing the room while everyone else sat down. Though said action of changing clothes was soon followed [member="Tulas'enan"],the body having spent so long in the snow needing time to get used to the new heat, herself getting a little bothered by the ships increased temperature. Joining in Asheda took off her Jedi robes, going down to the rather tight set of black pants and skinned leotard that also happen to be her dancing outfit, not that the others would know that, unless Tula happened to have been the said business before marriage.

She sat down kicking her legs up as Tan re-entered the room, "Oh I could go for a drink right about now, and if Miss Senan can make things stronger all the best", though the questioned lurked where had Tula learned such a skill? She may find out later but in other news [member="Tristram Senan"] decided to address her with a rather strange sentence, "my father? well been a while since I last saw him, should probably drop by home and check in on the family". She of course knew that Traistam was talking about a certain master or Ren, but it was an important thing to in the 'To Do List', "as for my 'boss', things have been fine, what I do in my spare time is not his concern", most FOSB agents had free reign to do what they wanted.

She grabbed a bottle of Corellian brandy from the cupboard and poured it up over ice in a short glass for herself. Trusting Tula to find and blend whatever her man would prefer, and also Asheda seemed to prefer a proper drink for the occasion. Going back out to them she couldn't help but to lower her head and smile a little at Tristrams whistle. What girl would not smile at such a thing?

Thanking Asheda for the compliment on 'Ryvius'. ''Thanks! It fills its purpose. Never had let me down.'' Of course, much thanks to Tan's mechanical talents, it was not a new ship.

Taking one of the chairs and kicking up her feet on the opposite one, she left the booth for the others.

Taking a sip of the brandy, ice cubes clinking. ''So, Tristram? You're the boss, what are you plans?''

The ladies were well dressed. Ashedas attire would sure have catched any mans attention, including Tristrams. She definately had the body for it too and Tan did fully understand if she wanted to accentuate it. Although, just wearing a robe over that must have been very cold. The curiousity about what she made for a living and why she was in the Order grew stronger.

''That robe must be insanely warm, Asheda...'' She said, smiling with a glint in her eyes.

[member="Tulas'enan"] [member="Asheda Tyr"] [member="Tristram Senan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom