Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you remember when we........well (complete)

"Because I thought you didn't answer my message, and I could not think of any reason that you would not, for you had given me your word" So many emotions, so many things in her mind four children, and close in age. What lord.

She was staring at something far off as she thought about all of these events, "I know you would keep your word and if you didn't then surely you had to be dead"

Yes, she had convinced herself of that. It had killed her all over again.

[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

[member="Arianna Organa"]

“Really you do not think I’m the type of guy that believes if you really loves someone you would let them go. If they truly loved you they would come to you. How about maybe I could not give you the life you deserved so I let you go because you deserve better. How about because my life is so dangerous I let you go to protect you. Out of all the things that could have possibly happened you though I was dead.”

“You do know we are just getting silly going back and forth. We’re dealing on the past right now beating each other up. Like I said we should look at the blessing we have. A few hours ago I did not even know I was a grandfather. A hour ago you did not know you have two more kids and a great daughter in-law. It sounds like we have some incredible kids and a fantastic grandson. Really I do not want to stand here and get beat up emotionally. I really want to be happy because it sounds like I am blessed.”

"yes I know I've just had it bottled up for so long" and it would be bottled again, she was the talker he was the man of action. She shook her head, "Ok, then we'll choose a place and have all the kids there"

Arianna thought to herself and find a way through all the questions getting ready to come.

"Meeting adjourned?"

"Ok, I'll be in touch" she didn't step over to hug him, or shake his han,d or anything this time. He had said he wanted to enjoy the family there wasn't much more she could ask for Theo and Faith would know their father finally that was a comfort.

As for herself.

She just didn't know anymore now.

“There is one thing Arianna”, he started to say. There was one thing that was said all those years ago when they had left things. It was something he and [member="Arianna Organa"] had agreed upon because they understood their situation then. “When I have left you on Alderaan we had an agreement that would still be friends. We where denied that. It was not right that someone had taken that away. Regardless of all that has happened I do hope we still can be.”

" I will do my best. But in truth right now I'm overwhelmed with everything. My children are first in my thoughts. As long as they have what they need I'm usually fine. "

Friends. She just wasn't there at the moment not after all this. She needed time. So did he.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom