Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you remember when we........well (complete)

She had waited a lifetime to tell him this, and not by choice. She smiled at him once again now beginning to see the man who had spent over a year with her on a deserted planet taking care of and protecting her.

She pulled from within her outfit a holo stand, "This is Faith and Theo. They are, they have been the only connection I've had to their father. Theo is very much the thinker the one who always wants to do the right thing. And Faith she is emotion, loyal to fault, honest to a point you want to strangle her."

She let the player show him picture of them as babies, slowly progressing through the childhood. It showed them playing outside, it showed them during their studies, all the things that mom's take pictures of for posterity.

"they have been asking me about their father, a lot lately and I told them I would find him" She looked at Garith now without saying anything else, would he understand that he was the father or would he think she wanted him to help her find the father.

[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

[member="Arianna Organa"]

With everything that just happened and how he had felt in the past he knew these were his children. “That would explain why I felt the way I did in the past and why I did what I did”, he pulled something out. Yokuni normally never carried pictures of his children around with him. This time he knew he was coming to see their mother. Their was a part of him that hoped he would be able to show her. Mainly the reason it would shut Bella up from her endless questions of who her mother is.

“There was plenty of DNA around the ship we had lived in. I took both of our DNA and we had two children from none traditional means. They have no idea who their mother is. This is Bella. She to asks to many questions just like you. She does has a bit of a dark side to her. It sounds like her and faith are a lot alike. This is Garith JR. He is unlike me and in a way I am proud of him even though he is always questioning me and asking me to do what he says is the right thing. He is actually a Jedi Master and is married to another Jedi master names Kalia. Her mother and her great uncle are old comrades of mine.”

Arianna laughed a bit, "So you're saying we have four chlidren, and from the looks of it they are all around the same age" She looked at Garith, "Faith is married to a mandalorian named Dar'yaim Balor they have a son who they call Bud. So you're also a grandfather my love" She fell back into a habit of calling him by an endearment no matter what the circumstances they were now officially a family with bonds. They each had children to get to know. "Bella is like me huh, it must drive you crazy" She laughed.

All of this in such a short time, and now she had to ask him the question "Why did you have them through non traditional means Garith." She was fishing for his emotions again. Would he say he missed her, would he say that he wanted children and her DNA was just as good as any other, or would he just look at her in that way he had and without speaking let her put her own words to the thoughts that she had learned to pick up on so well.

This time she reached over and laid her palm to his cheek, "The House of Togashi seems to be thriving my dear" She did not cry, she only wanted to him to know that she remembered the things they spoke of.

Yokuni took a step back. “I’m sorry I’m not ready for that. I do not know if I will be ready for that”, he sighed. “We do have children and a grandchild to get to know. It is not just about us anymore. Why did I not have the two by traditional means? I just do not have the equipment as you do silly”, he was not going to say he missed her or something out of a old black and white romance holo vid.

“Also”, he almost forgot one thing, “Bella has been seeing this guy I know. His name is Muad and he also runs around with the Mandlaorians. Speaking of that so does Garith JR and his wife. They are not part of the Republic or any of the Jedi Orders. Maud is actually a Sith and at a time so was Bella. Should we talk about getting them all together and having them met?”

He cut her to the quick, she was not looking for anything from him in whatever way he was thinking she was only trying to remind him that she did not forget the secrets he had told her.

She stepped back farther putting more space between them. So be it.

He was not who he was, and neither was she. Whatever they had was gone. It died the day he dropped her here, and only in her own mind had she kept it alive for certain whatever it was he has chosen to put it in a place where all of his other memories had gone to.

"Certainly we should tell them all at once, and be overwhelmed with questions and what not." She looked down at her calendar, "there is some time coming up around life day celebrations that would probably be a good time. Perhaps you should consult your calendar and let me know"

She looked at where Leto lay, a pang of pain for all he though of her and the trust broken. Life was never what one hoped and dreamed of was it. She looked to Garith, "What name shall I call you by, I wouldn't want to reveal anything I shouldn't" She smiled. She was a Queen trained and supression of emotions. He was a Sith, he was equally as skilled.

It would seem this meeting was drawing to a close to reconvene elsewhere.

In all truth he did not know how he felt. Being a creature of destructive emotions it could have been rather dangerous to just let himself feel just on a whim. He could not just go around like some silly love sick fool. He had buried all of those emotions long ago. To open that wound cause misery to just about everyone around him. “Make it so then. JR would probably enjoy something like a life day party. Bella would most likely pretend she was suffering but would be happy to be there under it all.”

He just thought of something, “Back to something else. Something I just remembered. A friend does not turn down a invite when their friend invites them to their home. I had actually took offense when you asked for a neutral ground like we where going to discuss a peace accord between two nations that hate each other. I just brought that up because under the circumstances I thought it better for us to be open and honest.”

"After twenty years I would not have come, my position makes it difficult to often pick up and travel. I am only here now because I have a stronger will than they do. This was the best way, that way it is clean, no entanglements. It was not my intention to create a situation that would create tensions" She was now using her diplomatic voice the one that everyone heard that was not close to her.

"I will be sure to be instructed on the nuances of your culture and will not make the same mistake again, after all the children are the most important factor." She thought for a moment, "Perhaps we should arrange another neutral location for the next meeting, that way there is no overlap of lives to be mishandled" He wouldn't have to see how she lived, she wouldn't have to see how he lived.

She looked at him now, passive, calm. She looked down for a moment composing her thoughts before she looked up. "It has been a fruitful meeting, and we have perhaps accomplished all that we needed to in a very short period of time, do you agree?"

He had not told her what to call him, and he was not answering any of her questions. Cleary she really was just the DNA for his progeny.

“No we have not”, he sounded rather forceful. “Either you’re Queen or you’re not. What are they going to tell you no you can’t go to your son’s birthday party just because it is at the father’s house? It is a ridiculous notion and one that should be stamped out before they start to think they have power over you. Trust me it does not mater what the culture is I know how to put people on their knees. If you would rather do it subtly I can show you how.”

He was trying to school her again wasn't he. "If it becomes known that the father is a Sith there might be some concern yes" She was trying to do it the right way, she had all the schooling that was required did he not remember what she had told him.

She clasped her hands together before her, "Considering the children are all adults" She did not put it into her thoughts she remembered anger fed his darkness. She breathed in, and out. This was not the meeting she had envisioned, she had forgotten to leave rose colored glasses at home.

"I am being honest with you. Telling you my thoughts, you said you took offense at my answer regarding coming to your home. I tell you I will receive briefings and training on your culture to avoid it in the future. I am not sure what else I can say that will appease you. I am doing what you want, am I not?"

Wasn't she?

Why was he going on about that one detail? “I guess it hardly matters. What matters is you being able to get to know the son and the daughter you just found out you had. I guess we are done here then. That is right we have yet to name a neutral place that is more comfortable then this”, he held himself in check. He was about Alderaan delicate senses then make remakes about Spira or Zeltors.

He shock his head, “You need to complete your sentences and maybe you would get a complete answer. Tell them the truth. I am the Yoshivin Lord Togashi Yonuki. The galaxy at large does not know Yokuni is a Force user. So you can tell your people at least your children’s father is a noble. Is there any other question you have you thought was not answered?”

"Yes, why my DNA?" It was simple, perhaps not simple to answer but she had to ask it. If there was nothing left of them except children she had to know why her dna. He could have chosen any female DNA and perhaps some even better than her own, so why hers.

This was, dang he was tired. “Would you have rather I had chosen someone else. I had chosen yours because it meant something to me. It is obvious that is why I did it. Also now I think subconsciously through the Force a part of me felt the other two children. To fill that hole maybe that helped to push me to do what I did. Arianna this is very painful for me to be force to say all of this before I’m ready to say it. For you to demand it now is rather greedy. I care ok, now please lets not push things. There is something nice here. We have four children born out of love. Can we just accept that and take the chance to know our children before we make this more complicated by upsetting each other?”

"Its all a bit overwhelming and you know I don't do this very well. I think I'm giving you a surprise and you end up giving me one. I go from having two children and a grand child to having four children. the man I have loved a lifetime tells me he has used my DNA to make children after 20 years of silence that led me to believe the he was either dead somewhere, or could care less I existed any more. So yeah I have questions, and yes it might be greedy, but dammit you aren't the only one going through things right now"

Breath she had to breath she had just said more than she wanted.

She wasn't 18 anymore, she was 38 she wasn't what she was and she hadn't even considered that he would look at her and see an old woman. Oh she wouldn't think about that.

"Our lives have always been complicated except for a time on a small planet that no one knew about." She looked over at him, "Yes you have a point, I just need time to absorb it all. Its a lot"

“Wow, wait a second”, he shook his head ,” I did not make you think anything. It was that filth down there that made you think that way and made me think you wanted nothing to do with me. If I’m going to be blamed for something it better darn well be something I have actually done. Take a breath please!”

"I am breathing" she said quietly, "and yes he is at fault. But it didn't ease my mind any the whole time" she looked over at him, "The things I was thinking. I scared, and alone dealing with angry family wondering how I could let this happen, and then I wouldn't tell them your name, and..." she sighed heavily. "I didn't know what to do if you were dead, how could you be dead you're..." she looked at him, "my Garith, my bad guy, my protector....and I was lost...I just need time to absorb."

She raked her fingers through her hair. "

"i really need a drink.." she closed her eyes so much, her brain hurt from it all. "and a few nights in a tree house" where it was quiet and no one wanted anything she thought.

“Why would you think I was dead”, he felt slightly insulted, “I have lived through how many centuries and you think I was just going to happen to die on anyone? Sorry but the galaxy is not that lucky. Proof of that is I’m standing right here. I should of had a damn drink before I came here.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom