Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you like the new forum changes?

New forum for Star Wars conversations to take place. Staff's been all over the place in the discussion of if we need it or not, as some of you older members will remember we playtested one about a month or two ago. It didn't pan out well. Now, I've decided to try it again to see how useful it is. Let's try to centralize our non-RP Star Wars talk in that forum.

Icons were made smaller to incorporate forum growth.

Color changes will be playtested today.

Oh, also separated out the categories because, if you don't partake in the OOC discussions and just want to roleplay, you can minimize the whole category (block of forums) so you don't have to look at them.

Efficiency.

GIF.gif

I gotta say, this is the best rp site ive ever been on, and i dont intend leaving. The staff are helpfull and nice, the forum is always changing for the better and its very organized and alive, thanks for making such an amazing website

Um you should change the time stamps from black to something else (on the new theme, Red Villanous). You can't see them. I'm not even sure if you will know what I'm saying, lol

That was intentional, as testing. #000000 is about as noticeable as it goes, I was trying to make sure I had the right div class.

I know very little CSS. This place is held together by duct tape.

Flint Pherson

F
Rule #1: Idiots will ignore all rules. Including this one.
Rule #2: Flint is an idiot. Thus immune to this rule. Thus, not an idiot.

...And with that in mind. I like it. :D

Did anyone esle have a problem connecting at 6:40 AM, EST today? I couldn't access the site. I got a message saying that there was an error accessing the database. I was using a Kindle Fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom