Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Do or Donadus, There Is No Try | GA Dominion of Donadus

Equipment: Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage

Objective II: The Beskar Entente
qC8JFYe.png

Adobe-Post-20211204-2127570-531716879122789.png
"15? Hmm, I thought you looked older, but as Stone said, if you are old enough to fight and potentially die for the Jedi, you have the right to live for yourself!" And she raised her glass, "in our line of work the last mission could be tomorrow, we should make sure we enjoy the time we have." It was the very reason she was at this party, she would have died for her beliefs on Panatha if necessary, a bit of fun was the least least galaxy owed her. How could the girl not remember her age? Memory loss, trauma? Probably a conversation for another time if she was honest.

She felt something from Stone Gra'tua Stone Gra'tua As her hand rested on his shoulder, a slight discomfort but also feelings of pleasure, interesting? He was attracted to her. It was nice to feel that way, her husband categorically wasn't allowed to say she looked like a lump, this man had no reason to pretend.

Anashja, without removing her hand, changing her eye contact or otherwise breaking from her conversation, extended her middle finger and very gently stroked her nail up and down the side of Stone's neck, it was the smallest and most subtle gesture that Lana Lana wouldn't notice, but Stone certainly would.

"I am intrigued by your use of the Spear Lana, and how it interacts with your traditional Jedi styles, I would be interesting in sparring with you at some point if you are interested?" Light sabers were fabulous weapons, Anashja valued hers, but as a mandalorian she was trained in several different non-energy weapons.

Anashja caught the glance towards the dance floor in Stone's eyes as the music changed, that could be fun. "do either of you want to dance, I'll warn you though, I have some excellent moves." She giggles and shimmoed her hips slightly.

Tags: Stone Gra'tua Stone Gra'tua Lana Lana

KGvs804.png

DOMINION OF DONADUS
OBJECTIVE II | THE BESKAR ENTENTE
EVENT| INAUGURATION GALA
PINGS | Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn

BEING A SENATOR: THE LIMPING DEVIL, PART I
— 870 ABY, Diplomatic Quarter, Senate building, Coruscant.

Nayeïr Orega came to the Senator of Eclipse while he was looking at a Mandalorian walking to the bar after ending her discussion with another politician. He kept his arms open to Taszzn while he looked at his interpreter next to him. Orega, like a lot of Anaxsis, wasn't a professional at being friendly with non-Anaxsis — especially when they came from other species. But he tried to do his best when he encountered some people, especially when he met them in a gala following the signing of a peace treaty between two great nations. Anaxes was still in his mind, somewhere lost in his memories. He had to come back. He knew that.

« I know Mr. Taszzn. Militias’ stuff, right? Y’know, I’m thinking about doing the same things on my homeworld. And your people are very interesting to me, especially in fight discussion. I hope you know that you can count on our military knowledge if you have any problem of this kind, » he declared while taking a look at the woman right next to the Filithar. « Can you introduce me to this beautiful young woman? » he asked,launching a smile at her. In fact, he did not know this lady but he was pretty sure that she was Taszzn’s interpreter. As he waited for an answer from the simili-snake, he took a look at the room, observing the Mandolarians and the Senators talking to each-other as he was doing with Tazssn.

Nayeïr knew that the Common Soldiers' Act had been used by his counterparts to integrate militias into their defense forces, as proposed by the Senate. But he hadn't figured that it would be so quick. According to him — as a 'Corpo', he thought that each people had to dispose of itself and this disposition was linked to defense its territories.

Last edited:

qC8JFYe.png

BESKAR ENTANTE
CORUSCANT | DIPLOMATIC QUARTER | GALA
Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata | Don Belkora Don Belkora

binal-scratchmore.png

LYltzlL.png
"Yoku atta misu Ashina-San."

"Anata mo."

Ishida's neutral expression flickered to make room for a small upward inclination of her mouth. IT was a pleasant smile, appreciative of the dip back to her native tongue. One that didn't get enough practice since the loss of her brother. Aiko and her associates were effectively the only ones she spoke in Atrisian with anymore.
"Names Aldo Amaro."

"Did you learn that just for Miss Hayata and her company's benefit?" She asked, the smile transitioning to something less thin and more relaxed. The effort to learn a new language showed a certain level of respect Ishida privately marvelled at. Especially for a Tetan, a nation that produced a proud people.

It also suggested that it might be typical, and the ease with which he profiled her and transitioned to a personal greeting in traditional language made her subtly more aware that this individual might be more than just a bodyguard. Or maybe he was now and had retired from a much more exciting, worldly lifestyle.
"My friend is an acquaintance of mine, very talented; Mr Amaro is one of my best security consultants in fact."

She nodded.

"Concerned about any particular threats tonight, Mr. Amaro?" Ishida asked innocently enough. Such high attention to security detail, at a party, seemed a bit much. But she was still nascent to the innerworkings of political scheming and assassinations. Thus far, her only exposure had been through The League of Shadows, and that was only via Konrad Harrsk Konrad Harrsk 's boasting. Perhaps danger did lurk around every corner. But wouldn't the Mandalorians find such efforts to protect mildly offensive? Did it dilute the trust in the room?

As if she were looking for the answer Amaro might give, she shifted her gaze from the pair outward to the crowd. Everyone seemed relatively calm. Clad in beskar and goodwill. The silhouettes didn't differ much from one another, except for one that stood remarkably above, and furrier than the others. As soon as Ishida's grey eyes fell over Gorthalon Gorthalon , and at his side Shai Maji Shai Maji , her eyes widened for a moment and she looked away hurriedly before the blush that popped in her chest spread up to her cheeks. How embarrassing.

qC8JFYe.png

THE BESKAR ENTENTE
DIPLOMATIC QUARTER // CORUSCANT

Alban Roble Alban Roble

cFh2335.png

“Denon, would you believe it,” Tithe explained. While the tailors of Coruscant provided the conversation attire of most partygoers, he found that his eccentric tastes were better suited to more imaginative pattern makers. “The laneways of Seven Corners, well, let’s just say you should bring your security detail, but you’ll find wares unseen elsewhere in the galaxy.”

The Chancellor listened intently as Alban explained the situation in the Southern Systems. It was a shame to hear such commerce potential wasted. The wealth of the Core was matched only by the Confederacy’s Inner Rim worlds. If the prosperous planets could be brought into the fold of the Alliance… well, he could already see the market rises.

“My good man, I stand ready for business in any state of sobriety or intoxication.” The sealing of the NIO’s borders by Rurik Fel Rurik Fel had put pressure on the Alliance economy at a particularly inopportune time. The rebuilding of Coruscant was behind schedule and served as a constant reminder of Tithe’s failings to defend the world against the Brotherhood, a reminder he would rather see erased from the public consciousness. Add to that the buildup of planetary defence forces following the passage of the Common Soldier Act, and demand was well and truly outstripping supply.

The market needed to respond.

Tag: Nayeïr Orega Nayeïr Orega

Sssar's serpentine eyes searched the other Senator's face as he brought up the Common Soldiers Act and then made mention of lending assistance if Eclipse had need of it. The Filithar tilted his head down in a nod "That isssss very gracioussss of you Ssssenator Orega. Perhapssss I will take that offer ssssooner than later." as Nayeir spoke about the woman near Sssar, her expression was one of mild annoyance though she kept her professional bearing as Sssar responded "Thissss issss my guardian Inspector Olina of Eclipse and this-" Sssar turned his large body with a nearly rain-like sound as the rough scales turned over one another in his many coils "This is Inspector Pael of Coruscant." both of the Constables gave Nayeir a short bow "Memberssss of the Abiding Precept Consssstabulary. An organization founded to combat corruption and thosssse that would attempt to evade our Marssshalsss." Sssar looked between both of his members with pride "Eclipssse hasss not the room nor the resssourcessss for a proper ssssecurity force. Therefore I created my own, basssed on Corussscant. For the time being they act not only in the interesssst of a pure Alliance but as protectorssss of not only mysssself but my people assss well."

The Filithar turned to look at Nayeir once again "Perhapssss I sssshall give you a tour of my home on Corussscant. It issss in the Sssenate dissstrict. It issss well guarded, though you are welcome to bring your own detail sssshould you wissssh it."

qC8JFYe.png
Objective : 2
Tag: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Runi Kuryida | Faith Organa | Alban Roble Alban Roble | Ruus | Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata | Ike Gale | Kilij Qel-Nosh | Ijaat Mereel
Engaging : Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Lana Lana Sergeant Omen

The difficulty of keeping one's attention fixed on the conversation multiplied with the extremely desirable feeling of Ana's nail stroking his neck. Lana didn't know her own age, and called a jetiikad a 'lightsaber thingie'? It seemed to him she was playing naive, though he couldn't be sure, and wasn't sure to what purpose, except to disarm her companions. The naivete just didn't fit with the Force talent. Anashja was another matter entirely, seeming all too worldly to Stone. "That's not really the sort of dancing i'm experienced with." He grinned disarmingly. "Maybe another time." Looking like an idiot, even for a close up look at Ana dancing in that fantastic dress, wasn't in the cards for the Mereel Mando.

His watchful eye had picked out the high ranking people in the gathering, and was distantly aware of the potential for trouble, even with the professional and tight security cordon. These two, though fine companions, might serve as cover to get him close to one of the dignitaries, even the Chancellor, but he'd be without backup, and surrounded by enemies if he tried anything. No, he decided, not without a plan going in; though impromptu action was the only plan likely to escape the attentions of the security sweeps. Any action would also compromise his identity as Stone Mereel, and that wasn't something contemplated lightly. "Have either of you ever met the Chancellor?" He asked, casually looking over toward that direction.

a69t08z.png

Saul took out his combat knife beginning to twirl it, there were definitely some familiar faces in the sea of strangers. Saul can't say he wasn't good friends with the people he knew besides Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez but he did turn them off with his abrasive attitude. Ian lectured Saul on the meaning of teamwork much to his annoyance. However, given the state the GA was in and the fact that the boss wanted some of the best Agents to fight another war. It was best to get out of his comfort zone and actually socialize. "So," Saul said frowning at the rest of the group. "What kind of training are we going to do? Most of us here are vets."

qC8JFYe.png
TAGS: Gorthalon Gorthalon | Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina | Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata | Don Belkora Don Belkora | Open

lLcXg5L.png

Shai grinned up at the giant next to her, giving a casual shrug at his greeting. "I'm just glad there's some familiar faces at this party. I was honestly contemplatin' just skipping on this whole thing. Hell, I just got back from Csaus, barely had time to actually clean up my armour. I just scraped my NIO paint off and slapped my original colours back on. Still got a karkin' hole in my gut healing up. Can thank the Mongrel for that little souvenir." She commented casually, knocking back another drink before her attention returned back to Gorthalon.

When the time came to leave, Gorth insisted on paying for her drinks which earned him a snicker from the Shistavanen. "Glad you remembered that little deal. I'm way too lazy to scrounge for creds right now." She teased as she gave him a light slap to the stomach. "Party time... hopefully they got more drinks in there." She grumbled away as they exited the bar.

Finally arriving at the venue, Shai contemplated simply bailing from the sea of expensive clothing, posh attitudes and plethora of important people. Csaus seemed like a much easier time now in retrospect. At least Gorth was doing a good job of drawing the attention with his towering stature... and a familiar Jedi caught her eye before she tried to shy away from attention.

What a surprise!

"Hey, Ishida's here!" She stated happily as she nodded to the small group and walked off to greet them. She seemed rather flustered... even better. Reaching the group, she casually wrapped an arm around the Jedi to pull her into a quick hug as she smiled from ear to ear. "How's it going?! Haven't heard from you in ages, sis! Things gone good since V'shar? Next operation, we need to roll out again." She asked her happily as she let go and turned her attention to the other two. "Pleasure to meet the two of you, name's Shai. You need guns or anything else, feel free to hit me up." She introduced herself, offering a hand to the other two.

Thank goodness she didn't actually need to interact with these people. One reeked of suspicion and the other one just reeked... then again, his cologne smelled pretty damn good. "Yo, what cologne do you use? Wanna get my boyfriend a bottle of that." She asked Don Belkora Don Belkora bluntly and shamelessly with a kind smile.

lLcXg5L.png

qC8JFYe.png

E X E C U T I V E

Objective: Business
Engaging: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

Alban draped an arm over the shoulder of the Chancellor as if they were old friends, his drink held loosely with his other hand. If there was a reaction by the Chancellor's guard to his blatant invasion of personal space, the Fondor executive was oblivious to it. "Coruscant's infrastructure took a hit when the Maw invaded and corporate confidence is at an all-time low. Eighty, ninety percent of companies in the Core have no loyalty to the Galactic Alliance -- I mean, look at Kuat-Entralla. They use the Galactic Alliance as a security blanket yet still export arms and armor to the New Imperial Order daily." Which wasn't to say that Roble Manufacturing was doing exactly the same. But it wouldn't be the best business tactic to bring up that small detail.

"Sure, you have Republic Engineering," he continued, "but between me and you, they're fading. They have functional products, but there is no innovation. There is no new. Roble Manufacturing, on the other hand? We have what you need. Our industry teams are unrivaled and, as of recently, their queue has been vacated. Besides, an investment into Coruscant would send a resounding message to those who still doubt the Galactic Alliance's resolve." Alban took a sip from the drink, ignoring the taste, to punctuate his sales pitch. It was more pointed than usual, but he surmised that this Chancellor was less a fan of theatrics and more partial to hard data. "And if that isn't enough, perhaps a friendly investment with Fondor's most influential corporation would pave the way for the system to consider shedding the violet banner for the Starbird." Naboo's most recent actions had been a slap on the face for Fondor, and anti-Confederate sentiment was at an all-time high. The announcement of a partnership between Roble Manufacturing and the Core could very well be the needed momentum to push Fondor over the edge of secession.

THE BESKAR ENTENTE

qC8JFYe.png

CORUSCANT × DIPLOMATIC QUARTER

Shai Maji Shai Maji | Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina | Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata | Don Belkora Don Belkora | Open

The Yuzzem soldier follows Shai, but falls behind significantly, as he finds it more difficult to make his way through the crowd without knocking people in high heels over. – Excuse me. – He says to most. – After you. – He says to the rest. His footsteps create reverberations within the delicate floor, the heavy sounds heralding his arrival. Eventually he reaches the group of people Shai had approached and casually slows down to a halt. The tall beast towers over the personal guard encircling the graceful lady as he locks eyes with her, offering a single, polite nod, while ignoring her ring of minions completely. – Ma'am. – He feels he should say more, but believes in the 'less is more' way of handling things, especially when it comes to communicating with dignitaries. Politicians surely have no interest in dealing with him anyway.

He turns to Ishida and Shai, and offers a heartfelt greeting to the young warrior.
– Happy to see you in one piece, master Jedi. – His deep, growling vocals drawing a couple more sets of eyes on him. – Only came to say hello. I'll leave you two to catch up, come find me at the bar if you're… bored, I suppose. – He pauses and smiles at Shai, and then at Ishida. – May the Force be with you both. – He sighs, looks back at the busy politician from before, and leaves a parting gift for her too. – Goodbye, ma'am. Stunning dress.

And with that, he turns and leaves, repeating his mantra from earlier as he crosses the crowd. – Excuse me… No, after you.

Last edited:

qC8JFYe.png

BESKAR ENTANTE
CORUSCANT | DIPLOMATIC QUARTER | GALA
binal-scratchmore.png

Whatever threats Don may have perceived on Aiko's behalf went answered instead by something Ishida didn't predict.

"How's it going?! Haven't heard from you in ages, sis! Things gone good since V'shar? Next operation, we need to roll out again."

As on V'Shar, the wardog's physical outreach made Ishida tense up, though she was less rigid by the time Shai pulled her into a hug. The easy, no-ego way the Mandalorian approached the circle of hard-faced warriors was endearing. The white-haired atrisian's façade cracked enough to ghost a smile.

Her slowness to respond was capitalized on by the gargantuan beast that had probably (definitely) saved her several broken bones on V'Shar.
Happy to see you in one piece, master Jedi. –
She flushed and dipped her head in silent response. Still wrapped in Shai's arm until she moved away. Master Jedi seemed to be an ill-fitting title, but she supposed she'd used The Force and her lightsabre ahead of them in those tunnels, so it was somewhat warranted. What else was appropriate? What else was her title supposed to be?

"We should go see him. I owe him at least." Ishida explained, both to Don and Aiko — fighting the feeling that she was asking to be excused from the dinner table. It was becoming difficult to perceive the boundaries on Aiko's imprint on Ishida's manners.

"It was good to meet you, Mister Belkora." She bowed and offered a similar gesture to Aiko before turning back to the man with the moustache, transitioning her tongue back to Atrisian. ~We'll see you again, I'm sure.~

At that, she moved to wrap her hand around Shai's and gave a gentle tug in the direction Gorth had navigated through the crowds.

"A mentor of mine, Aiko Hayata." She explained as they navigated from the hawk-eyed pair and after the awkward Gorthalon.

"You have a boyfriend?" Ishida asked, just footsteps before they were within earshot of the Yuzzem warrior.

Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata | Don Belkora Don Belkora
Shai Maji Shai Maji | Gorthalon Gorthalon

Last edited:

THE BESKAR ENTENTE

qC8JFYe.png

CORUSCANT × DIPLOMATIC QUARTER

Shai Maji Shai Maji Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina
TPpGS9T.png
Since no bar stools could bear his weight, Gorthalon stood at the bar with his back to the crowd. His gaze meanders over the many different faces as he contemplates how out of place he feels – and how this feeling does not sour his mood, but surprisingly calms him. In this moment, waiting for his drink, he feels at peace.

Even at the counter, attendants formed cliques; some of them were cold and rigid, others warm and loud, each increase in volume accentuated by polite touches, gentle laughs. Glasses clinked brightly and whispers slid like ribbons between groups. The characteristic pop of a champagne bottle being opened reintroduces the Yuzzem back into the moment.
– Thank you kindly. – He utteres to the elegant bartend. He had received some kind of translucent, alcoholic fizzy drink served in an ornate whiskey glass. He raises the glass with three large fingers, appreciating the multicolor rays dancing in the liquid. As he takes the first sip, he hears a familiar voice from behind.

"You have a boyfriend?" Ishida asked, just footsteps before they were within earshot of the Yuzzem warrior.

The fanged beast smiles as he turns back to face the two friends, taking a step to the side to allow them space at the bar. He may be from a remote tribe, but he is still a socialized individual; recognizing the many hints Shai had already aimed at him back on V'Shar, and the young Jedi's current nudge at facilitating a closer relationship between the two. He truly appreciated Ishida's efforts and felt only goodwill from the lithe lady – yet he was unsure of how serious Shai's advances were. This wasn't the first time Gorthalon thought about this – far from it. Yet based on the brief time they had spent together, he could not quite tell if the Shistavanen was indeed flirting with him, or this was just her style. Hell, maybe he was indeed a blunt tribesman, but he had a true heart. – Well, if it isn't my favorite duo! – Gorthalon grumbles benevolently, his hand gestures inviting them to the counter. Still smiling, he first looks deep into eyes of Shai, then, without saying a word, he turns his head to address both of them at the same time. – Care for one of these, ladies? – He raises his fizzy drink that he is referring to. – It's sharp and straight to the point, just like you, Master Ashina. – His smile grows even wider as he jokes with the young Jedi, whom he calls Master regardless of her position within the Order. Gorthalon bears great respect for Jedi and this is just an additional way he conveys respect towards the wielders of the Force. If you're wondering if it tastes good, I can only say one thing. Don't think, just do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom