Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Do. Or do not. There is no try. | Conflict on Corellia (Jedi & Sith Duels)

C0ZWBZT.gif

"Cross blades with your enemy and may the best champion prosper!"

A PUNCH IN THE MOUTH

Alright so after some discussion with other Sith a handful of us decided it would be fun to antagonize some civilians and provoke the wrath of Jedi Enforcers or general do-gooders. Padawans, Knights, Masters, anyone looking for a scrap with the dark side is more than welcome to participate! A number of solo or duo Sith Lords have infiltrated the planets defenses and marked on the map key points of interest to reek havoc and cause general disruption wherever they pop up. Some seeking the destruction of valued infrastructure, the assassination of key players, or any other number of task. Sith are encouraged to create their own objectives or join in on an existing ones.

All jedi have to do is protect the innocent, prevent irreversible damage from being done to the city. And bring evil to justice!

Thread Is Open for both Jedi & Sith, just comment here if you'd like to get into some drama or just post in the thread and have fun. Just some casual beefing for the new year <3

Last edited:
Domina Prime Domina Prime I'll sign up. I'm open to dueling any Sith without a partner yet.

Yoooooooo, welcome to the opp bud. I think Me, Malum, and Mos still need opp. I don't think Tathkawr has an opponent yet either.

And delightful Syd Celsius Syd Celsius , i shall add you to the list ^^.

The thread is up in the original post, feel free to just drop in trying to stop the drama everyone is causing. This thread can either be a series of 1v1s and 2v2s OR it can all somehow end up snowballing into some huge group fight where everyone is swinging on ANY AND EVERYTHINGGGGGGG.

NVlBJgU.gif

Just come casual pvp so lets try to all be good sports yeah? ^^. Added you two to the list <3​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom