Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I know you?

Mira shook her head softly.

“No, I’ll probably be here until the end of the week as I presumed I would be.” Mira didn’t look up as she continued to scarf down her food, paying Fiore no mind for the moment. It wasn’t until a noise somewhere else caught her attention that she realized she was eating like a heathen and Fiore was watching a bit here and there, causing Mira to swallow the last bit hard and turn slightly red in the cheeks.

“Sorry, I haven’t had a good meal in months…” She murmured before setting down the fork and picking up the glass of blue milk and taking a sip. “You tend to forget the nicer things when you’re going back and forth – you know, you lose track of it.” Truth be told, Mira had lost track of a lot of things. When the last time she had slept in her own bed and when she hadn’t had to wash her clothing using what smelled like recycled water sometimes. The nicer amenities in life that people often took for granted.

Maybe on her upcoming trip to Naboo would she catch a much needed break…

Unfortunately, that was another thing Fiore wouldn’t be able to attend with her. She knew already that their schedules would conflict. It wouldn’t be long before her “Master” summoned her back to her.

Mira sighed and picked her fork back up, resuming eating – a bit slower this time. A few moments had passed before Mira finally had spoken up. “So, when are you leaving?”

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Fiore listened while Mira spoke about not having a good meal in a long time. It made her feel needed which was a good thing. It had felt like eons since Mira had needed Fiore for anything even before last night’s comforting session. She hoped that this would spark something again between them. Fiore continued to eat, and was getting close to the end of her omelet. Seeing this, she became sad knowing that once breakfast was over she would probably need to leave – mostly because Mira would probably ask for privacy.

The assassin hoped she wasn’t overstaying her welcome. Ears perked up when Fiore heard Mira speak again, this time directly questioning the other brunette. Fiore looked up and then back at Mira, a slender index finger scratched lightly at the assassin’s cheek. “Well I had come out here for a little, so I think I have about three days till I have to leave. Travel is usually its own day.” She waved her fork slightly with her other hand to emphasis the travel.

“Other than that, I get to entertain myself on Tatooine for the time being.” Of course, she didn’t tell Mira that she had planned on following leads about her whereabouts. There was no need to sound a little weird, despite the search was because she missed her and didn’t know what had happened to the wayward Jedi. [member="Mira Rekali"]

“I see.” Mira nodded softly and gestured with her fork before stuffing a piece of the omlette in her open mouth, chewing thoughtfully. She swallowed the bite before taking another and chewing it quickly. It wasn’t long before the meal was done and Mira felt pleasantly filled. She sighed happily and set the fork down on her plate before placing her hands together on the table, looking to Pixel and then to Fiore. “Um.” She glanced around, trying to avoid direct eye contact with Fiore for the moment. She hoped with the momentary speaking up that she would have her attention – atleast for the moment.

“I was thinking that since you had nothing going on, that maybe you could hang around until I got the ship fixed up?” She unclasped her hands and set them flat on the table. “Just as friends you know.” She chuckled. “Between getting this piece of junk fixed and picking up my shipment for Naboo – you know, I wouldn’t mind the company?” Mira hoped that Fiore could understand that this was a great way for the two of them to start fresh – if anything was ever going to blossom between them again. She also would be afforded the time to explain to Fiore that none of the mishaps were her fault, that it was all Mira.

Maybe she could explain to her that everything going on was something inside Mira. The disconnect from the Force, the absence of peace. Things that greatly disturbed her and didn’t allow her to sleep as she once did.
The things that called for Mira to be comforted in the middle of the night by another.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

There was a happy grin spread across Fiore’s face, the food was delicious and she was happy it wasn’t something she had to eat at the cantina. For the credits, it would have cost her, she figured she’d rather just pick up something when she leaves and have it delivered to Mira’s ship. It was the least she could do. Adjusting her shirt slightly she brushed off a fleck of the egg that had seemed to have fallen from her fork from earlier. She kept her thoughts to herself as she took in Mira’s comments. The girl had thrown in just as friends and Fiore wondered if it was to remind the young assassin of the boundaries or if it was to remind Mira of her boundaries. Either way, it was nice to have some familiarity around her.

Gathering her plate and Mira’s once the girl was done, she brought them to the dish cleaner. Fiore rinsed the food off and did what she needed to do with cleaning up from breakfast. She had given just a smile about sticking around. While she has slept through the night she wondered if she was being too needy for the girl. So, she was going to try and keep herself safe as well. Fiore finished the dishes and finally spoke.

“I would like that. I do miss spending time with you and it will be good to catch up with each other. So much has happened, and I’m sure a lot has happened for you as well?” It was a question, Fiore was curious to know Mira had really been up too. Whatever she answered would help Fiore gauge where she really stood with the former Jedi. [member="Mira Rekali"]

“Well, then we’ll consider it a date-ish kind of thing.” Mira joked as she rose up from the table motioned for Fiore to follow her. “Come on, you can help me down in the pit.” She chuckled softly, pointing to Fiore. “You can watch.” It was highly unlikely she’d let Fiore touch anything on the ship. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust her; it was just the fact that it was her ship and she knew what she was doing with it. Without hesitation, Mira jumped back down into the maintenance pit, picking up her hydrospanner off the ground.

“Yeah, a lot has happened.” She yelled upwards as she leaned in between two large coolant pipes. “I went to the Unknown Regions to find myself…” She grunted as she struggled to reach for a disconnected line. “Only to find, that I was nowhere to be found out there.” Mira continued to make discomforting noises as she contorted her form this way or that way in attempts to fix issues she spotted in the pit. “So while I was meditating, I remember my mother had left me a bunch of Force related items…” Mira paused and came out of her hole to look up at Fiore briefly, wiping a grease smudge against her shirt. “And I realized that perhaps the answer was in the text.”

Mira shrugged and searched around for the plasma torch. “Help me find this thing, will you? Maybe it’s up there.”

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Date-ish? Fiore questioned the comment quietly, but decided to not vocalize her confusion. Things were going smooth and there was no reason to rock the boat with her inability to understand some social norms. Shrugging it off, she kept her leather armor off her frame and followed Mira around the ship and towards where Mira needed to work. Fiore knew nothing about ships, beyond where to enter them and that they could fly through space. Seeing Mira work and seem so in tuned with the ship and its workings.

She spoke of the unknown regions, a place that Fiore hadn’t needed to ever enter. Maybe this was why Mira decided to go out there. Fiore wondered and decided to question it later when Mira felt more comfortable with her. Although, the young assassin figured it was a question best left unanswered. Fiore knelt and wrapped her arms around her shins, her head rested on her knees as she watched. It was quite interesting seeing the innerworkings of a ship. Her eyes darted around and chuckled softly as Mira grunted and groaned as she worked. It was a good thing she didn’t sound like that during their personal intimate moments. Fiore would have probably chuckled too much and Mira would have made her grump face.

“Thing?” Eyes blinked as she stared at Mira and she felt backwards on her bottom. Looking around she really didn’t know what thing exactly Mira was looking for. So, she patted her hands around and she got on her knees. There were several little tools scattered about and one of them had to be it. Reaching outwards, Fiore snagged a plasma torch, a wrench, and some screwdriver looking thing. Placing her hands full and within Mira’s range, she offered the tools. “I found lots of things.” A grin and Fiore was pleased with herself. Remembering the conversation, Fiore commented again.

“The text? What items did she leave you? I…” Pausing, she pondered her next statement. “I’ve been researching relics and artifacts left by the Jedi – to see if— “She stopped herself, remembering this was a conversation about Mira. “Were you able to find your answers?” [member="Mira Rekali"]

Mira looked up at the brunette bombshell and smiled broadly. “Thanks babe.” She took the tools from Fiore and set them down into the pit before climbing back between the pipes. She continued to hammer away at the coolant pipe before continuing on with her story. “Well, yeah, the text.” Mira paused for a moment as she tugged away at the line, growling loudly as she pulled it free from the confines. With a loud and triumphant yell, she tossed it behind her with a loud clang. She took a moment to catch her breath, leaning against the larger cooling pipes. As Fiore began to go on about relics and Jedi artifacts, Mira pulled herself free only to have Fiore suddenly stop. An eyebrow would raise as Mira brought her spanner up to point at Fiore. “You’re going to finish that sentence, especially if you went Jedi hunting.” Mira waggled her eyebrows at the other girl before disappearing under the plating beneath Fiore.

She began to fiddle with an open conduit box, plopping down infront of it with a rough sigh. “No, I didn’t. I found some ancient text that I have to get translated.” She yelled from below. “Which means a trip to Tash-Taral is in order in the near future and this piece of junk has to be ready to go.” Mira pried a circuit free that apparently had gotten fried at some point, tossing it to the side before pulling together two wires. “Hopefully, I can see Crona before she is set to travel out with the other Mystics beyond the Western Reaches.” She finished soldering the two wires together and attaching the new circuit before appearing back in the pit infront of Fiore.

“Otherwise I’m screwed for about six months.”

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Jedi hunting.

She had promised Mira that those days were over. Fiore had stopped hunting Jedi, she had focused on the Sith since in her mind, her former master would have fallen to the dark side rather easily with how he went about his days. Her best bet was to kill them and not the Jedi. Her dislike for the Order was out of frustration, knowing that they had done nothing about looking for her when the man had returned to the temple.

Time healed the wound slightly and after meeting Mira, a lot of her views about the Jedi had changed. Things had changed, they weren’t ridged like her former master, they seemed kinder above all things. Fiore smiled slightly, knowing that she would have to finish that statement, but she had hoped that possibly Mira would forget she had said anything about the artifacts she had been researching. Stray strands of hair hung over Fiore’s forehead. Continuing to smile, the young woman brushed aside the stray hairs with her slender fingers slowly to behind her ear.

Parts of her wished she was more valuable to Mira, she wished the events of her life didn’t happen. Fiore was being groomed to translate, study and to be a mental battery of the Republic Fleet, yet all of that had gone down the drain. Closing her eyes, she sighed softly and did her best to stop wishing for things that would never come true. It was wasted energy, for now, she would be just someone for Mira to talk to and hopefully get her thoughts organized.

“The text, there’s no one else you know that could translate it? There must be someone else in this entire galaxy that could help you? Other Jedi?” Fiore really hoped at this moment she didn’t kill someone Mira could have used to find herself with. “Err, what is the text from anyways and how is it going to help?” This whole finding yourself thing seemed alien to Fiore – she did her best to make sure all her questions sound supportive as she attempted to become educated in Mira’s plight. [member="Mira Rekali"]

Mira shook her head as she climbed out of the maintenance pit and grabbed a rag from beside Fiore. She began to feverishly wipe her hands before taking a seat next to the slightly younger brunette. “No, there isn’t.” She said with a rough sigh as she looked down at her blackened hands. Mira paused for a moment to look at Fiore, and then back to the pit. For a moment she seemed to be lost in thought, wondering herself what extent of help the text might bring.

Mira knew the answer might bring no kind of help what so ever and that the answer would end up being within her or the text could bring her down a darker path than which she started. There were so many possibilities, but she would never know until she actually journeyed to find out. Her crimson orbs shifted back to Fiore as she tilted her head. “I don’t know, and there is really only one way for me to find out.”

With a shrug, she finished wiping her hands before tossing the rag down into the pit, rising up onto her feet with a huff. “I have to head into town for a few parts, you’re more than welcome to come with me – and then maybe we can relax and watch a holoflick together?” Mira knew if things were going to get better between her and Fiore, she’d have to ease down her personal shield – and let Fiore back in. One way or another, the girl was a part of Mira’s life.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Fiore stood as well and dusted her bottom off, she had retired to sitting as she watched Mira work. It was sort of frustrating knowing that she couldn’t in any way help Mira with the ship or with her dilemma with the Jedi artifacts. The frustration wore on her face as her nose wrinkled as she tried to think of any previous connections she had with the temple. When she thought abut them, she could hear her former Master’s voice in the back of her head, and his warning rang deep within her. Shaking it off, she felt her face relax slightly.

“Oh, I could pick up some of the food supplies that I used for breakfast to restock you as well.” Fiore spoke as she quickly followed Mira and grabbed whatever she needed. Pausing, she looked towards the leather armor and pondered putting it on. It was nice just being in the shirt and the pants, but strapping at least a lightsaber to her thigh strap would probably be the most convenient especially if for some reason Mira had people hunting her or anything of that sort.

A few stray bangs clung to her forehead and she brushed them aside again. “What parts are you in need of? Maybe you can teach me some things about ships so I’m not so useless the next time I’m here and you’re working.” Fiore nodded and prepared herself to memorize everything that Mira spoke about with the ship. Machines and the like were fascinating and Mira adored them so Fiore in turn wanted to learn more. The suggestion about a holoflick brought a soft blush to the tips of Fiore’s ears and she tried to remain nonchalant about it with a shrug and a poor attempt to sound aloof. “A holoflick sounds good, but if you choose a horror film – don’t’ get too scared or anything and uh…try and hide behind me or something. Yeah.” There was a please look on her face as she assumed what she said made any sense or totally made her sound like she didn’t want Mira to curl up against her…when she pretty much hoped for it. [member="Mira Rekali"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom