Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I know you?

Mira smirked and gestured to Fiore as she got dressed. "We all have our opinions of what attractive is..." She looked up from the datapad and laughed. "I'm sure you do think that you are about on the same level as a Hutt, which is fine but you know - I don't really know what to tell you."

She rolled her eyes as Fiore continued on. Mira placed one datapad down before picking up the next. "I'm not missing out. If it's going to be worth it - the wait will make it that much better." Mira shrugged before standing up and moving out of the living area and moving down the hall towards the crew quarters. "If you'd like, you can either sleep on the couch in the living area..." She continued to press forward down the hall towards the crew quarters, stopping briefly infront of a dual set of doors. "Or you can stay in one of these spare rooms."

Mira gestured to a room further down the hall, marked with her name and something else below it. "You know where my room is."

Mira could only hope that she didn't pose the question of them sleeping in the same room, much less the same bed. She wasn't ready for it. Mira only hoped that she could make Fiore understand that it wasn't her that was at fault, that it was Mira herself. She needed to face her fear and anxiety - but she didn't know how.

It was something she had been working on for some time.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Frowning slightly, Fiore felt her emotions being shown by the points under her hair. So she was on the same level of attractiveness as a Hutt. This was turning out to be an amazing evening. How was it that other girls could fish for compliments and get them? All Fiore got was an agreement, so she sighed defeated and gathered up the rest of her armor and followed Mira. She decided to stop fishing for now and just take everything in stride.

Although, the hospitality was something she didn’t expect. Here she was on Mira’s ship being offered the couch or a crew member’s room. This could be a couple of things – maybe she was being invited to go with her or Mira just felt bad and was giving her somewhere to sleep. These were the things that she would end up mulling over once she had gone to bed. As much as the brunette wanted to be in the same room longer with the woman beside her, she picked up quickly on the tone and figured the request was out of the question. “Uh, it would be nice to sleep on a real bed for once. I’ll use the spare room since you offered.”

A smile that spread a little too wide with excitement, Fiore couldn’t help herself. She was growing tired of the roll out mat she usually slept on and with working with Amelia her sleep schedule was terrible. Though, she was ready for sleep now – the day had been quite exciting for the most part. Mira made a point of where her room was. At first Fiore took it as a light invitation, but then remembered her place and figured it was just in case something terrible happened. Nodding slowly, Fiore waited for the door to the spare room to open so she could put down the leather armor.

Pausing for a moment, Fiore tried to think of something to continue the conversation for just a moment longer. Knowing her luck this was probably all just a fabulous dream she was having and she would wake up soon. It wouldn’t be the first time this sort of thing happened. “How long are you on Tatooine?” Fiore interjected quickly after her question, “I’m just curious that’s all, sorry if my question is out of line…” [member="Mira Rekali"]

Mira chuckled softly as she pressed the button to one of the guest quarters, the door sliding open with a hiss. She turned to Fiore, tilting her head slightly at notion of the girl not having slept in anything but a bed. "You mean to tell me that you haven't slept in a bed in a while? You mean, you haven't had any of the comforts of actual living quarters?" Mira propped herself up in the doorway, as she gestured to Fiore.

"Do you not pay for a room at the local inn or anything when you're working with whatever her name is? I mean, even your ship has to have some sort've sleeping arrangement...." Mira trailed off, raising an eyebrow in question. She hadn't slept in anything but comfortable confines in some time, but she could relate to her pain. Mira pushed off the frame of the door, leaving room for Fiore to pass by her and enter in as she shrugged lightly. "If the timing is right, I should be out of here the day after tomorrow, maybe three or four days." She gestured around her.

"It depends on this piece of junk as well as the cargo I'm picking up."

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Fiore set up her small number of things in the corner of the spare room and placed the lightsabers – all three of them on top of her pile of armor and clothing. A pair of fingers scratched her cheek as she pondered the question of her bed arrangements when she was on mission, or when she was about. Chuckling nervously, she shrugged. “Missions I’m usually on consistent guard duty – when I do get to sleep its mostly on a couch or something along those lines.” Musing over her free time about inns and such, “I don’t own a ship…so uh I usually sleep on whatever place they have if it’s a long travel time and as for Inns, I try and save my money.” All in all, Fiore had saved a fair bit amount of coin. She probably could have bought her own fleet by now.

For what she was saving for, no one really knew. She sat on the bed and sighed softly, there was a smile that cracked along her face. Continuing to listen to Mira talk about how long she was going to be planet side, Fiore started to slowly braid her own soft brown locks. The girl nodded slowly acknowledging everything, “So not too long, which is good. I don’t remember you liking this planet very much.” The braid didn’t take long with Fiore’s slender and experienced fingers. Once it was tied off she wove it over her head and pinned it back. “Tomorrow should be a good day to leave.”

Once more she questioned, “What are you picking up? Are you like that Han Solo guy?” Fiore had recently found old holo novels about old heroes of the past. She usually found herself staying up late reading about Skywalker and the like – especially since the saber she had received from Mira had belonged to Mara Jade Skywalker. [member="Mira Rekali"]

~She doesn’t own a ship?~ Mira thought about the vessels her family had, more so, her mother and father. Mira took a moment to walk over to the holoterminal located in the guest quarters, punching up something on the terminal. Her facial expression shifted as she listened intently. “No, I don’t care for Tatooine too much, reminds me alot of my time on Tash-Taral and my exploits before that.”

By exploits she meant her time as a slave.

Those weren’t fond memories nor a lane she wished to travel back down.

Mira chuckled softly, pulling free a datachit from the terminal before shutting it down. She turned and approached Fiore, placing the chit upon her bunk. “You’ll be able to access your new ship with these codes.” She gave the girl a shrug before taking a step back and gesturing. “Mom bought that thing a long time ago and put it aside to work on The Ardent, that ancient Crescent X-9.” A sigh escaped Mira’s lips as she recalled the odd vessel that Aaralyn had put work into prior to her death. “I suppose the time has come that I might need to pick up the pieces and finish where she left off.”

Mira shrugged again and turned away from Fiore, walking to the door only to stop for a brief moment and look over her shoulder - ignoring the Han Solo comment and question of her cargo. “Get some rest, maybe we’ll catch up tomorrow before you go.” Without another word, Mira left the room the door snapping shut behind her.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Before Fiore could even thank Mira, the door snapped in front of her. She blinked rapidly trying to register everything that had just happened. While she thought about it, she slowly removed her pants revealing a pair of rather short shorts. There was no sleeping attire for her so she figured her undergarments would be the best thing for the job. The pants were folded and slipped under the armor for when she had to dress and possibly leave the next morning. The chit stared back at her as she stared at it, she was just given a ship for some odd reason.

Fiore knelt and became eye level with the chit and examined it before grabbing it. She flipped it over and shrugged slightly, she would have to find a way to thank Mira in the future – if she allowed it of course. Hazel eyes looked back at the door and wondered what was going to happen next. Fiore sighed softly and placed the chit onto her belongings. The silence came and she found herself falling face forward into the soft bed. A groan echoed into the pillow as nothing that happened to day seemed to go how she had envisioned it, still she was still going to hopefully see Mira.

If things were to end, at least now she would have some sort of closure. Rolling over, Fiore held the thin fabric of her shirt and looked up. She stared at the ceiling wondering what was going to happen tomorrow. Would there ever be closure? Another groan and Fiore rolled over and reached out to shut the light off. The least she could do was enjoy the soft bed and a good night’s sleep. [member="Mira Rekali"]

Sleep was something that wasn’t easy for Mira to attain.

Her dreams turned into nightmares filled with fear, confusion and anxiety. Events that long since passed plagued her, over and over. The Netherworld Crisis was the more recent series of nightmares that plagued her. This time around, Mira ended up lost and alone - and the Galaxy forgot about her. She would jolt awake, as she always did to the sound of her own gasp. Her body was drenched in the cold, damp fear that coursed through her mind. Mira shivered and pulled the covers about her slender form tightly, staring at the wall before her. A soft beep caught her attention and Mira shifted to look upon the BB unit beside her.

“Hey Pix…” She said with a groggy voice.

The droid whistled and warbled softly, trying to soothe his Master as she laid back upon her bed. Mira smiled softly. “No pal, not tonight - I think I can go one night without seeing her.”

Pixel let off a flat tone and turned to the door and then back to Mira.

“Oh, you mean Fiore?” Mira blinked a few times, looking to the door to her room and then to Pixel. “I don’t kn-” The droid answered with a soft nudge to his Master causing her to grunt softly. “Alright...I’ll give it a try.” And try she would. Mira stood up and walked out into the corridor, making it just before the guest quarters before she stopped abruptly and stared at the durasteel door.

Was this right?

She didn’t want to lead Fiore on. She wanted her to understand there was things going on that she couldn’t possibly get and couldn’t possibly follow her on. It was nothing against her, it just was. No, it wasn’t. This was a mutual thing - there was nothing to it. Mira wasn’t going into the room with the intent to sleep with Fiore, just cuddle and try to rest. If Fiore took it another way, then that was her fault - right?

~No, but you need to make sure she understands her boundaries.~ She reaffirmed with herself as she entered the room quietly and quickly. Mira sighed softly as she maneuvered herself towards the bunk before kneeling down beside it. Her right hand rose up to touch Fiore on the cheek, whispering softly. “Fiore, scoot over - I can’t sleep…”

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Sleep had come quite easily for the assassin this evening, she quite enjoyed the size of the bed and the nice cool air that as blowing through the room. Everything was amazing and Fiore looked forward to a wonderful, uninterrupted sleep. She dreamed of wonderful things like lightsabers and holocrons – possibly some memories of a certain jedi here and there, but for the most part wonderful things. She curled up with a stuffed cat that was the size of her hand and the blankets kept her slightly dressed frame covered.

It was then everything she was dreaming about was abruptly stopped. Hazel eyes opened slightly as she came face to face with the crimson set that belonged to [member="Mira Rekali"]. She blinked slightly trying to understand in her half-asleep state what was going on. “Eh?” It was all she could say, again this was starting to get even more confusing. Still obedient as ever, Fiore scooted over towards the edge of the bed giving Mira a place to crawl in. She watched and listened for any other instruction, a hand hovered slightly instinctively going to wrap around Mira’s waist, but she stopped catching herself and then sat up.

This time Fiore was completely awake and stared down at Mira. “Can’t sleep?” It was all she could mutter for the moment, but she laid back down and stared at the ceiling. She remained on her back and wondered what this all meant now. Why this night couldn’t she sleep? Why did she come searching in this room for comfort or whatever this was? Looking over, she gave Mira a lopsided smile. “Just sleep? Uh I guess keep my hands to myself yes?” A part of Fiore hoped that Mira at least missed cuddling, it would be a nice change from cuddling a pillow.

Mira groaned and climbed into the bed, rolling onto her side. She sat up just enough to adjust the sheets that she brought with her, over both her and Fiore before laying back down. A sigh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes. “I said nothing of the sort. Touch away - just don’t keep me awake.” Mira smirked as she brought a her left arm up to grip beneath the pillow. She could feel the warmth of Fiore’s body in close proximity to her own and she had to admit - it felt nice. Mira let off a sigh of happiness as she slid backwards a bit, snuggling up against Fiore. Her legs would seek to intertwine with Fiore’s own, despite Fiore not being settled in. She’d rub her feet up and down the other girls shin, trying to nestle in just right.

Of course, to Mira, it wasn’t to agitate Fiore - but knowing the situation and how Fiore felt, it probably did the trick.

It didn’t take long for comfort to settle in. She felt it easing over her quickly. The tension in her muscles melted away and the stiffness in her joints seemed to evaporate. For the first time in a while, Mira was relaxed and at ease.

Something she’d have to thank Fiore for later.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Fiore made a stop at ‘hesitation station’. Everything that was happening was what she had wanted to happen, it was everything she dreamt about. Having Mira close to her like this again, made everything feel right in the world. The young woman could die tomorrow and she would be okay with it...for the most part. Mira made her was closer, wiggling her perfect bottom towards her. Fiore blinked rapidly and waited till Mira was fully settled in.

The green light was given, but it meant that she couldn't do what she really wanted to do. It was okay though, Fiore didn't want to push her boundaries too far. She was being given an inch so she would do her best to take that inch and maybe a small addition. Fiore inhaled softly trying to regain any composure she lost feeling Mira’s slightly cold feet trying to warm up against her slender legs. She had to think of things that weren't Mira naked or the like.

It was difficult, but the former Jedi persevered. Legs tangled and Mira finally relaxing, Fiore ran her fingertips gently along the arch of Mira’s back. She slowly caressed the girl softly making sure not to leave any place on her back untouched. If the lights were on and someone had peered in, a pair of very red pointed ears would perk from behind Mira. Fiore felt Mira completely relax after the soft touches, she scooted her body so that their bodies touched completely. Her breathing matched Mira’s pace and she slowly wrapped her arm around the girl’s slender waist. It was awkward at first, but she remembered how she used to hold her. Taking a gamble, slender fingers slipped slowly under the bottom hem of Mira’s shirt. Just like how she touched the girl’s back, she slowly caressed her wayward lover’s waist.

Fiore lost herself, finding her attention now being drawn into the softness and fragrance of Mira’s hair, she inhaled taking in every ounce of her scent and then removing her face so she could breath otherwise. Scooting to the point that she couldn't scoot anymore, Fiore brought Mira as close as possible and rested her head close to Mira’s and attempted to not kiss the nape of her neck.

Sleep was now going to be difficult, but in a good way. Fiore was relaxed, the most relaxed she had been in some time now.

As it usually was, it was all [member="Mira Rekali"] ‘s fault.

Mira let off a soft groan as Fiore touched her skin, grinding against her as if she desired more. Indeed it would be a testament to the will of Fiore. Would she break? Or would she be hardened like beskar?

Mira fell into a welcoming slumber and dreams of days since passed embraced her tightly. She’d stir occasionally within the clutches of Fiore, a soft moan escaping her lips. Her head would tilt from side to side as she tried to shake away the disturbing parts of the dreams. As the night went on, Mira had not only managed to toss and turn but face the opposite direction she started. Her face would be nuzzled into the chest of Fiore, her left arm no longer beneath her but instead over her former lover. Her right arm gripped the pillow they now shared. Their legs would be intertwined together likes vines of a tree.

And Mira would be gently snoring, as if she had no care in the world about the person she was with - that was, no care to impress them about how she slept.

Why should she? Fiore had seen just about every side of Mira there was to see - quite literally.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Fiore finally ended up passing out eventually after Mira had gotten fully comfortable. The girl moved a lot in her sleep which Fiore had completely forgotten. She had gotten comfortable once more and Mira had gotten to the point where she was now nuzzled into Fiore’s chest. She was careful with her breathing so she didn’t wake Mira. At this point now that she had noticed what was going on, Fiore was wide awake.

Unlike before, she didn’t stop at the hesitation station and did what she wanted to do. A hand carefully caressed the lining of Mira’s face. The woman’s was perfect even when she was sleeping. Blinking Fiore watched her sleep and listened to the soft noises of her snoring. A smile cracked along Fiore’s face as she watched, memorizing everything just in case this was the last time. Slowly, the assassin brought her lithe fingers along the stray strands of soft brunette locks and brushed them back away from Mira’s face.

It was now or never and Fiore took the chance and the opportunity. She prayed to whatever higher power was out there that Mira didn’t wake up and scold her for this. Holding her breath, she leaned forward, and softly pressed her lips against Mira’s. It had been what felt like a life time since she had felt this amazing feeling. Everything that she was and could be exploded in her chest as her cheeks all the way to the tips of her ears turned a bright red. She lingered possibly a bit too long, but soon slowly pulled away and finally exhaled softly. [member="Mira Rekali"]

It was only for a moment that Mira would awaken and return the kiss. A subtle gesture that perhaps was sub-conscious in nature and thus intentional. Unlike kisses that were done when people were awake, it wasn’t held and there was no obvious emotion behind it. Instead, Mira grunted softly and adjusted herself against Fiore - burrowing her now exposed face against the neck of the woman she once made love to.

A complicated situation for the very young Jedi Master.

Perhaps a situation where she could come to realize the gravity of it all in the morning.

Perhaps not.

Maybe it would be passed off as a dream and the disgruntled Mira would return in the morning.

Only time would tell.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

The return was nice and Fiore had somewhat expected more, but it was obvious that Mira was finished and going back to sleep. The assassin sighed softly and felt the burrowing of her former lover’s face into her neck. It was funny how they fit together, she mused on it wondering if this was a good sign. She wondered if Mira didn’t want her anymore – if she could ever find someone else like this, someone who fit against her so perfectly. Thinking about never feeling this again instantly ruined her high, she wrapped her arms as best she could around Mira and held her close. If anything, she could absorb this memory and keep it locked away for when she need it the most.

Out of everyone in this vast galaxy, only Mira truly understood her and had seen everything she was and was destined to be. Another soft sigh and she closed her eyes allowing herself to fall back into the endless abyss of sleep. She wondered if when she woke Mira would be there, or if she would disappear leaving her alone once again. Either way, she still had this moment.

The horrible thing about Tatooine was the fact that it had two suns, not one…TWO. So of course, both shined rather brightly and cracked through whatever small window belonged to the spare bedroom. Mira had her face burrowed safely into the curve of Fiore’s neck, but poor Fiore was face to face with the horrible suns that announced the end of her dream like evening. She didn’t’ stir, but did her best to avoid watching Mira sleep. The last thing she needed was Mira to wake up to the Assassin watching her. Still, she took the opportunity to nuzzle the side of the girl’s face and leave a light kiss on her forehead.

She wondered if Mira even realized they had kissed the night before, or if she even remembered she had entered the room and demanded to sleep next to Fiore. Sighing softly, Fiore enjoyed the silence and waited for the war that could possibly come once Mira woke up. [member="Mira Rekali"]

The passage of time moved in the odd ways that it tends to when one is asleep and eventually, Mira woke up to find herself entangled with Fiore. A few blinks later, Mira would slowly detach herself from the embrace – saying nothing. With a gentle tug, she would pull the sheet she brought with her from the night before and wrap it about her form, shivering slightly beneath it. Vermilion hued eyed shifted from door to bed and then back to the door as she rose up to her full height. She took the awkward silence and staring as a cue to take her leave, gazing over her shoulder for a moment. “Thank you for being there for me last night…” She said quietly, turning to the door to leave.

Mira paused as she hit the entryway, a hand shuffling beneath the sheet to rise up and grasp the doorway as she turned back to Fiore. “And respecting the whole boundary thing.” She offered the girl a half-smile before disappearing into the ship’s corridor beyond, the door snapping shut behind her. Mira had made no mention of the kiss, perhaps it was simply because she didn’t remember it – or because she felt there was no point in mentioning something as simple as a kiss. But she remembered. She reflected upon it while she was in her own refresher. She remembered the foggy sensation of waking up from a disturbing dream. The feeling of tender lips touching her own, warmth passing through her core – a feeling she hadn’t felt in a long time.

A stroke from the brush of love.

Mira sighed as she began to get dressed for the day, she knew she’d have to face more questions from Fiore – but that would be the end of it. Once this moment of being grilled was done, Mira wouldn’t let herself be questioned again about it. It was no different than when Fiore was off doing her errands for Amelia and Mira had to make do with what memories she had. Her gaze shot to the trunk filled with holo messages and pictures that she kept locked away and out of plain sight. She looked back to the door infront of her as she pulled up her boot and strapped it tight.

~That isn’t something she needs to concern herself with…~ She thought as she pulled her other boot up, strapping it too before standing up and adjusting her vest. ~Otherwise more questions will be asked…~ And with little fanfare, Mira would make her presence known out in the main areas of her ship – looking for Pixel first, to let him know it was time to unlock the ship for the day.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Fiore felt the woman pull away from her, she didn’t fight it even though she didn’t want to lose the warmth of her body. Sitting up slightly she looked towards the pair of crimson eyes that stared back at her. The thank you on both the warmth and the boundaries was noticed and Fiore allowed half of her smile to show. “It’s no problem.” After that Mira was gone. Fiore stared at the door that was now closed and shrugged. It was obvious that Mira wasn’t awake for the kiss or she probably wouldn’t have thanked her for the respect for boundaries.

Chuckling, Fiore got herself out of the bed and stripped down. She decided to take her time in the refresher. Instead of the warm shower she took last night, she decided a cooler temperature was something she needed right now. Mostly to wake up and to get her mind out of places it shouldn’t be. The water hit her face as she thought about their closeness, it shocked her and returned her to the reality of their situation. She should have asked to go, she should have abandoned her revenge – maybe things would have been different. The refresher turned off, and she left it. There was no need to dwell on any of this anymore. It would slowly eat her alive if she did. Once she was dried and dressed, she kept the armor off for the moment, there was no need to wear it – she was with someone she trusted.

Leaving the spare room, she wandered towards the area she had come into. Her things were with her for the most part, she expected to be shooed away as quickly as possible. Seeing Mira in the common area of the ship, she pulled at her pointed left ear and questioned as casually as she could sound. “Hey, you want to get breakfast and caf?” Simple question, right? Halfway expecting a no, Fiore prepared to make plans for her day – which if the answer was yes, she would instantly forget, until Mira got tired of her. [member="Mira Rekali"]

Mira shrugged. “Sure, I don’t see why not.” She tilted her head, a hand coming up to catch the free roaming locks of chestnut brown hair that strayed away from her mane. She brushed them behind her ear as she bent down to sift through some boxes, looking for a coupler. The sound of Pixel caught her attention briefly as she turned to him and nodded towards the port side of the ship. “Go unlock the ramp, see if we have any visitors.” Mira turned her attention back to the box before snatching a couple out from the bottom.

She rose up quickly and nudged the box to the side with a satisfied grunt. “Just what I needed to fix that.” She tossed the piece in the air, catching it quickly before gazing back to Fiore. “I thought you said you were going to fix breakfast?” Mira placed her hand on her hip as she began to wave the coupler in the direction of Fiore. “You and I both know that snuggle time and all that stuff comes with a price – so I’m busy right now obviously and you’re just standing around looking like a statue…” She began to move away, slapping the coupler against her hand.

“Better be a lot tastier than the last time you made breakfast!” Mira said with a soft chuckle as she disappeared somewhere down the corridor of the ship.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Watching Mira work was something interesting, she had always seen the girl doing Jedi things and looking for relics, to see her doing ship work was something impressive. She watched as she worked and then shook her head while snapping out of her daze. “Oh of course” Fiore turned and looked towards the kitchen, it was decently stocked which was nice. Quickly grabbing eggs and other vegetables, she began to dice and slice. The eggs were quickly scrambled along with some cheese grated. Fiore made note to help restock what she ate so that Mira wasn’t without after she left.

While Mira was gone, Fiore had focused her time into establishing herself into the modern world. She learned to cook and came to realize she was decent at it. If it ever came a point and time that she needed to retire from assassination – she could become a chef. The vegetables sautéed and Fiore heated a pan, then with a little bit of butter, she put the eggs in the pan – just enough for one omelet. Turning back to the fridge she searched for some meat, it seemed Mira had something – ham! (Or whatever the Star Wars equivalent was). Dicing the ham up, she tossed it into the vegetable sauté.

With the eggs cooked enough, Fiore put veggies and the ham into the egg, sprinkled in enough cheese – seasoned and then flipped. It didn’t take her long to make omelets for them. Walking towards the table she set the omelets down then returned to the kitchen. Moments later she returned with fresh Pico de Gallo and sat down. “Breakfast is ready!” [member="Mira Rekali"]

Mira caught herself peeking in on Fiore as she cooked in the galley of the YT series freighter. It wasn’t often in recent days that she was treated to a “home” cooked meal, so another thing that Mira would have to give thanks to Fiore for. The aroma of eggs and vegetables of all kinds began to fill the vessel, further attracting the attention of Mira. It wasn’t long before her stomach began to growl in pain, as she hunched over a coolant pipe, grumbling. “When is that food going to be ready?” She groaned dramatically.

And as if Fiore had read her mind, the other woman shouted about it being ready.

“Finally!” Mira exclaimed as she hopped out of the maintenance hatch. She bounded down the corridor swiftly, pulling free the rag from her pants to wipe her hands. “I am starving!” She burst into the galley, mouth salivating as her imagination went wild from the various smells that hit her nose. She was quite surprised as she sat down and was given a plate with a rather large fluffy omelet filled with juicy ham and the assorted veggies.

Mira looked at Fiore and then at the meal and nodded with approval. “You outdid yourself this time, that’s for sure.”

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Fiore sat down and had been waiting to hear something from Mira. She wanted to play off that if the girl didn’t like it she wouldn’t be hurt or anything. Except the fact was, if Mira didn’t like it, the assassin would probably be devastated. The devastation had been avoided for the time being and she accepted the praise from the woman she made breakfast for. Remembering what she had learned, Fiore grasped the fork with some ease and began to eat the omelet she had made for herself. If she had been back at her room in the Templar temple, she would have just used her hands, but she was around people so proper utensil usage was required.

The egg was soft enough to cut with the fork and she scooped enough of a mouthful onto it. She was instantly caught off guard though, by the realization of the compliment. Fiore froze mid-fork to mouth moment with her mouth slightly open. Eyes contacted Mira and the color of red circulated along Fiore’s cheek all the way to the tips of her ears. She blinked and then looked at the fork which had suddenly lost its grip on the eggs. They plummeted back onto the plate, so now she was embarrassed by the compliment and by her failure with a fork.

“Uh, thank you.” She scrambled slightly grabbing the stray bits of egg and shoveled it into her mouth. Chewing quickly, she tried to think of something more to say, something that took the conversation of from her cooking. Swallowing hard, she smiled. “Were you able to see if your ship was ready to depart today?” Her eyes moved from Mira and back to her food, Fiore did her best to focus on looking at it and not Mira. The last thing she needed was her unnecessary staring to make the other girl uncomfortable. [member="Mira Rekali"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom