Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DND Exdpedition thread

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
So I am having an expedition thread on Nal Hutta , where there will be a small Hutt tomb that contains treasures. In this thread, I am looking for people willing to join Zelgetha's team in order to help him claim ancient Hutt Combat vehicle.

However this location is not just known to Zelgetha the Hutt, the crime lord will have competition, another expedition team is competing with him to get treasure as well. Those who wish to attempt to thwart the cyborg's plan can also sign up as the opposing expeditionary team.

Another requirement is that I am looking for a dungeon master who will be of a neutral party and will not lean ether way .

This thread is for people to have a swell time and all are welcome. This thread is to count towards Zelgetha getting his personal walker . As such , the winning side rewards will be credits/treasure. Should the expeditionary team gain the walker, they will be paid well for their services. Should the opposing team gain it, the ugly slug will buy the walker from the opposing side. Do you side with one of the most disgusting scum this galaxy has to offer, or do you attempt to thwart him in his endeavors? You decide.

Dungeon Master:[member="Adelle Bastiel"]

Zelgetha's Hirelings:

1.Zelgetha The Hutt
2. [member="Acaleus Thorn"]
3. [member="Tom Taff"]
4.@Teeubo

Opposing Expedition:

1.[member="Terrance Olavi"]
2. [member="Kadesh Scythe"]
3.[member="Aspri"]
4.[member="Mavarah"]

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
HO HO HO, you are a friend of a Bounty Hunter named Skosk. You will get massive MULA!

[member="Rex Taff"]

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
[member="Kadesh Scythe"]

"We will see, I have faith that my people will stop you little one . HO HO HO! "

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"We are going to get as rich and filthy as my stench ! Let us crush more small outsiders together!"

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
"From one crime lord to another, you will regret this !"
[member="Terrance Olavi"]

Doyle

D
[member="Zelgetha The Hutt"]

I'm not so sure about that. But I can make you regret it, unless you decide to co-operate

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
[member="Aspri"]

"I remember almost enslaving one of your kind . Maybe You will get enslaved instead HO HO HO HO .!"

OOC: YAYAYAYAYYA

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
@Teeubo

"You'll get paid , and anything you find is yours! Now sign the dotted line for my expedition ! "

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
[member="Mavarah"]

"HO HO HO , Your Hunter saved you from slavery. He's not here now , I will use you as a bargaining chip when I capture you. HO HO HO . GLORY TO MY CARTEL! GLORY TO ME! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom