Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Divine Right to Death

Willow and Ivy waited inside of the Atrium on Damascus Station. Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed was a special follower of the Navis Sacra religion. And he was deemed to become even moreso. At least that was what they had seen. Not only that but they had seen him being a vital part of their future involving Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren .

The twins played among the stream, squishing the mud between their toes and splashing eachother with water. It was a small bit of joy that they held onto. Deep down they knew things would be changing, and not entirely for the better. However they were taking every step that they could in order to hopefully change that future. Gabriel was a part of that.

Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch was the closest thing to family that the twins had besides eachother. However even he didn't know the details about all that they had foreseen. They didn't want to worry him, most especially Willow. It was because of her that Ivy kept silent on the issue. And the pair didn't want to give him cause to worry. The Grand Shepherd had more than enough on his plate as it was.

Hopefully they'd be able to prevent it. And Kyrel was a part of it in more ways than one.

Gabriel Creed

The Prophet's Executioner
Gabriel was currently in his office that had more in common with a broom closet, what he was going in this cramped space was paperwork an ungodly amount of paperwork but that's what he got for being the only commander of the newly established Paladin's of Navis Sacra. Rubbing his eyes at the amount of information in front of him most of the paperwork was just standard stuff like ammo and supply requisitions their was a couple of forms from Paired Ones (Captains) requesting no demanding like children a contingent of Paladins for their ships. leaning back in his chair Gabriel spoke to his Angel.

"Phobos any news on a larger office?" Gabriel asked.

"I'm afraid not master, you were told it may take some time" Phobos replied.

"Damn it all" Gabriel swore "Right then I'm going for a walk, need to stretch my legs" with that Gabriel pushed the desk out of the way and walked out of the office, wondering around Damascus Station not paying attention to where he was going Gabriel just let his feet guide him. It didn't take long for Gabriel to find himself in the Atrium and spotting the Holy Prophets Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy not that far away seemingly deep in thought.

Soon after playing in the water, the twins sat down and nibbled on some food.

"How much do you think we should tell him?"

"Only what he needs to hear at any given time."

"But what about Burtch? Must we keep him in the dark so much?"

"Yes. As I've explained before we must so that he doesn't lose his focus."

"You know that he'd help us."

"Yes but at the cost of his life and many others? We can't risk that, Ivy. That's why we take these steps. We still have time to change the future. We had already done so by coming here. The Navis protects, remember?"

Ivy let out a small sigh as she nodded. She hated keeping things from Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch , but she knew that Willow was right.

It wasn't too much longer after that conversation that Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed arrived in the atrium. The Paladin was easy to spot. The twins got to their feet and approached the man that appeared more or less a bit flustered.

"Hello Paladin Creed."

"Credit for your thoughts?"

Gabriel Creed

Gabriel was honestly surprised when the twins came up to him, he would have though they would have more on their minds than talking to him Gabriel saluted and stood at perfect attention.

"Hello Paladin Creed."

"Credit for your thoughts?"

"Greetings Holy Prophets" Gabriel responded "I'm currently becoming sick of some Paired Ones thinking Paladins are just some sort of status symbol at best. But I suppose these are the growing pains every new military order has to deal with. Is there anything I can help you two with?

Willow and Ivy bowed their heads to Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed as he saluted them. They listened keenly to his complaint and furrowed their brows in turn.

"But the Paladins are so much more."

"Yes! Every Navi has their role and each of them are special."

"Paladin Creed, you took the oath of the Navi not long ago. How do you feel about our laws regarding the sabotage or death of Angels without the aid of other Angels?"

"Do you agree with them fully?"

Willow and Ivy beamed with joy. It was just the right answer from Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed that they were hoping for.

"Yes! That is exactly right!"

"There are some evil engineers out there that create machines specifically to destroy Angels."

"And there are some people out there that wound Angels on purpose!"

"The Angels protect us all. And in turn we need to protect them."

"And those that harm them need to be punished."

"That's where you come in, Paladin Creed."

"We need to ensure that others know the cost of hurting an Angel."

"Yes! Some are better learned by example."

"We need you, Paladin Creed to be the one that sets that example."

"Oh yes! Can you be our divine executioner?"

Growing up in service to Warlords and the Hutts, Willow and Ivy knew full well of what capitol punishment was and how to use it to ensure that others followed their laws. Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed seemed to be the right individual for such a task.

Last edited:
"Yes! That's wonderful!"

"And you'll do so well with it too!"

Now that Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed was kneeling, he was more or less at their height level, and so the twins stepped forward and hugged him. That touch then brought forth a new strand in the webs of the Force, one that Willow started to follow before Ivy pulled her out of it.

"Soon more people will come to understand the sanctity of Angels."

"Yes! And they will treat them all with the respect that they deserve."

"The Galaxy will be better for it."

"Would you like anything from us in return?"

Gabriel Creed

Gabriel was not expecting the hug and as a result he tensed up as Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy came in for the hug, quickly realizing it wasn't anything bad Gabriel accepted his fate.

"I'm afraid I can think of anything I would like as of right now Holy Prophets" responded Gabriel "I would however like to make a request that you take at least a squad of Paladins as a personal guard"

The twins released Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed before he answered them and took a step back, gazing at him with sincerity.

"Do you mean for whenever we leave this Atrium?"

"We shall heed your request. Bounty hunters have tried to catch us before, yet we were saved by some of the Holy Knights."

"Oh yes, that was a scary day! The hunter wouldn't listen to us at all...."

"The Hutts and Warlords wouldn't allow us to handle weapons, so we rely heavily on others to protect us."

"And the Paladins are perfect for that job!"

Willow then received a faraway look in her eyes while she spoke. "Everything that we do now is for a future that has yet to come to past. Danger is coming from different fronts and we must be ready."

"The Navi protects, and the Galaxy will need them to do just that."

Gabriel Creed

When Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy released him from the hug Gabriel stood up.

"Yes when you leave the Atrium your full complement of Paladins would be around you or at least near enough to intervene, however if possible I'd like for two of them to be with in the Atrium on the off chance an enemy gets through" responded Gabriel "I shall leave it up to you two as to who you take on as your guards. If the future holds many dangers then we shall face them with the only way we know courage and faith.

Willow and Ivy nodded their heads to Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed 's request. They weren't the type to sneak off away from their guards, so there was nothing for him to worry about in that regard. For most of their lives they had been under some kind of watch, whether it was for protection from kidnappers or for preventing them from running away. However the twins were far from royalty as one might expect.

"Yes, we shall undertake every challenge bravely."

"Yes and we'll do so under the watchful eye of the Paladins."

"Perhaps we shall meet them and choose the best candidates from there."

Gabriel Creed

Gabriel was for some reason expecting some sort of resistance to the formation of an official guard but was glad and relived the the twins had seen it as a good idea as well.

"There's no need to rush with the choosing of your honor guards" Gabriel said "You have all the time in the world to pick your guards"

"Oh yes and we have our battle dogs as well."

"We've named them Chopper and Chappie."

"They help to watch over us too and would make a fine compliment to our guards."

"Perhaps during diplomatic meetings or anything like that. We would never venture to them alone."

It wasn't as though Willow and Ivy could pilot a craft of any kind anyways. For that they would need someone like Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed or one of the Paladins.

"Would you be able to come with us if we were needed outside of Damascus?"

Gabriel Creed

"I agree Prophets the battle dogs would compliment them very well although I admit I've never personally used them. If you wish I can call the Paladins here so you may pick your guards?" Gabriel said "And I would be honored to accompany you should you find yourselves outside of Damascus. Do you wish to go out into the world for something?"

The twins knew that they should meet the Paladins, but this moment wasn't the exact time for that. Later was better.

Paladin Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed inquired about them going outside of Damascus, to which they had to respond to it first and foremost.

"We have come across an individual that has promised to train us."

"Yes. His name is Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren and he carries many titles."

"We have free passage within Maw space and will need to travel there for training."

"His ship the Devourer has been outfitted with an Angel. And training is our payment for it."

"Yet even though we have safe passage by him, we still need to be mindful of danger."

There was a nagging feeling in their minds that they would be betrayed. But how and when was still beyond their grasp. They had not sought those details out just yet. It was a slippery slope that they were not yet prepared to go down.

Monsters awaited them there....

Gabriel Creed

As soon as Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy said the name Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Gabriel felt a wave of anger wash over him, he had heard that name a few times but only knew of the rumors that surrounded it but unfortunately nothing concrete. What Gabriel had heard was that the man was driven by an all consuming hunger and had killed thousands if not millions in order to sate it and as far as Gabriel was concerned that made Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren nothing more than a beast needing to be put down. Before Gabriel could say anything else on the matter two Paladins walked into the Atrium with a man bound in heavy chains between them.

"O'holy Prophets, Commander Creed. We have found this man attempting to sabotage the station" reported one of the Paladins bowing slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom