Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tanomas Graf

T
vukxm0M.png
OrsdJWD.png
Obroa-skai...Bogden…
Both systems have fallen to the ruthless efficiency of the Imperial military. But that theatre was only the beginning of the Lion's Roar Offensive; at any rate, this minor thrust into the Mandalorian territories has guaranteed a staging ground for a further sweep into the Mid Rim. Many of the galactic powers have followed suite with their own attacks of opportunity on the crumbling-but-unwavering Clans of Mandalore, their thirst for vengeance well on the way to being sated.
But the successor state of the infamous First Order and Galactic Empire will not stop at any cost. Blood has been spilled, especially by High Chancellor Graf's controversial Executive Order #2173: the immediate liquidation of any and all Mandalorian combatants on the field of battle. Will the Clans be able to repel this sinister offensive targeting the world of Kiros, or will the Imperial war machine crush all that stands in its way?

AEkwOmW.png
NRWRFPz.png
CIC Allies:
  1. [member="Prime"] (Droid Army)
  2. [member="Koda Fett"]
  3. [member="Ves Fett"]
  4. [member="Karsan Calnov"]
  5. [member="Careena Fett"]

UCM Allies:
UCM Staff: [member="Yasha Cadera"], [member="Valdus Bral"], [member="Cynthia Solus"], [member=Skorvek], [member="Aedan Miles"]
CIC Staff: [member="Tanomas Graf"], [member="Kirchenhof"], [member="Theodore Royce-Clarke"]

[member="Tanomas Graf"] [member="Kirchenhof"], [member="Theodore Royce-Clarke"]

Hey there, official request here. Due to the 2 prior invasions and the current 3rd that is ongoing, the writers of the UCM are rather spent. As such, if this invasion were to commence at the start date indicated, the story would not be as good as it could be as the creative juice has been used for the other 3 invasions and would provide little to no fun for our writers.

Here's the request bit. Would you be so kind as to reschedule the start date of the invasion by at least 1 week, 2 would be preferable so we can have some time to decompress, get the fun back in. The best option of course would be if this invasion were canceled until a later date we can talk about, agree upon, come up with terms and agreements on, etc.

Of course, should the invasion continue on schedule or delayed, if you'd be kind enough have us continue on in DMs so we can iron out details, restrictions, all that nice stuff. That would be amazing and we'd be better prepared to put writers together when that creative juice is back, so that way everyone can have fun! :)

Thanks!
Adenn Kyramud

Hey there, the official response here from the boys at CIC staff. There isn't much to say, but we unanimously decline your wishes, in part to the wishes of our admin team as a whole and the majority of our members. We are interested in opening up a channel of communication so we can both effectively convey ideas, plans and thoughts on the invasion as a collective whole and not just two fragmented sides.

We look forward to collaborating with you for the upcoming invasion, and my own dms are open if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

The Sun shall be praised

Arash will drop in and hopefully enjoy some ground-combat as well. The Golden Company will be there in force.

The skies will be clear as [member="Vindicta"] will part the clouds and let the Sun shine on Kiros

Cypher Rage

C
[member="Tanomas Graf"]

I am so glad I caught this. I am offering my assistance as an CIS ally to the CIC. I am a Admiral and would enjoy this. Please accept me

And as OOC goes for doms.

IT IS WAR'FRICKING' A CLOCK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom