Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Display Name Change

Tef, I think you should make a graveyard for dead characters where all can see and enjoy.

Also, I find it hilarious you changed from a green midget to a multicolored giant slug

I find that pretty much happens as a Character changes, I begin to find difficulty in a character by the time 200+ posts hits. I can't even imagine a time period like that yet.

Also, on a related note to your display name change, I don't remember whether or not you have a "change your display name" request area, as I think that would be a nice addition to the delete your character one you set up not too long ago.

Tefga said:
Changing characters.

Going to go work on my bio...

Gosh the people here are so strict.

;)
Yeah, totally strict. You're in for a bumpy ride :p

But aww, the Yoda species Jedi was adorable. This one is seriously creepy. Crazy Face is a suitable nickname.

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
Delila Castillon said:
Vladimir Tedesky said:
Skye Mertaal said:
Tegaea Alcori said:
Kamon Vondiranach said:
@[member="Thane"]

You make me lol so much.
Well well, hot crowd, hot crowd......
I created Thane back in '06 I think.
Played him for a few years, dropped off the face of the map for a few more years and then resurfaced last year to grace you all with my clever witticisms.
Or Thaneisms, if you will.
Characters never die, they just take a Michael Jordan/Brett Favre retirement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom