Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion (Discussion) Vengeance | Bryn'adul Invasion of SJC Irith, Tol Amn, & Circumtore

Hanaya Enzar Hanaya Enzar / Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana

The Invasion will occur on this upcoming Monday (probably during EST times, because that's where I'm at, and hence what I'll be using as time.)

Just as a couple of notes for everyone:
1. Don't worry, I'm not ignoring everyone's ally requests. I'm just waiting until right before the Invasion to receive a list of accepted allies from Sunfrog Sunfrog so that I don't have to update the list too too often. :)

2. The SJC and Bryn'adul have both agreed to a 25k Fleet limit. If you plan on fleeting, it may be prudent to get in touch with your respective faction to work out deets. Thanks!

Last edited:

Kiara Ayres

K
Accepting
Eslo Anderson Eslo Anderson
ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar
Aemilio Valaar Aemilio Valaar

Laertia Io Laertia Io I'm not sure we could justify accepting Laertia for this invasion. We accepted Laertia and other Sith last invasion on an purely OOC basis given that we had used an open distress call in-character but we aren't doing an open distress call this invasion so we have no IC justification for any of our other enemies or denounced former members to be there. Sorry about that but The Man in White The Man in White is more than welcome to join :)

Kiara Ayres

K
Only non-SJC members have to ask to join invasions :)

edit for being vague: Only non-SJC members have to ask to ally with SJC in an invasion*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom