Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion on Going Major

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Lauri Törni"]

So far, judging by majority opinion having been voiced, it looks like we're good for Major, though others might wish to weigh in on the subject...

The more the merrier, really.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Lauri Törni"]

Still getting all of our ducks in a row and seeing if we have enough active writers. We need 8. I think that we're somewhere close to that....

Nice name suggestion, by the way. I was only thinking of Commenor by itself..lol

[member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Macoda Haberon"]

I haven't looked at all the majors, but we are vastly different from the others, so our name should show that.

1. Brad/Benjeel
  2. Ginn
  3. Darlyn
  4. Kay
  5. Veiere
  6. Lauri
  7. John R.
  8. Macoda
  9. Darben
  10. Atheus
  11. Stardust
  12. Ardgal
  13. John Ash
Assuming each individual is in favor of going major and is in fact a unique writer we meet the requirements in spades. Just a matter of contacting, or attempting to contact, Herr, and figuring out a name.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Darlyn Excron"]

John Ash doesn't write for us. He has his own faction. And I sent a message out to Herr yesterday. Just waiting to hear back.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Lady Kay"]

A suggestion for a name when you go major: Commenor. Just leave it be. There is no need to attach on a bunch of silly government types to the name unless you are planning to have a specific type of one. I am planning to have a Confederacy emerge when I get Pii System to go major, so I will be including that into whatever our new name is. From what I can tell yall aren't really planning to create a democratic state so much as just unite systems under Commenor so just skip the fluff and tell people what this faction is giving them: Commenor.

Commenor, can also refer to the System of Commenor, of which we can expand this to the Hex in due time if we wish to go that route. So yes, I wouldn't mind a change but if it means keeping things simple, we could shorten the faction and remove the (Planet Faction) bit.

What exaclty are the requirments for being on the active writters list? I try to post at least once a day with every character I have, at least he ones involved with roleplays or factions at the moment, however this character is failry new, i beleive has been actiove since early this month.

[member="Lady Kay"], [member="Lauri Törni"], Your account has to be to at least 50 posts as I last thought to be true. However, I am not sure if it changed or not. So don't quote me on it.

[member="Atheus"]

Jesus alright ill fix it

1. Brad/Benjeel
  2. Ginn
  3. Darlyn
  4. Kay
  5. Veiere
  6. John R.
  7. Macoda
  8. Darben
  9. Atheus
  10. Stardust
  11. Ardgal
I joke of course, im just trying to keep the little mini list up to date.

[member="Lady Kay"]

I've sent you the Major Faction Application via PM.

The Description and Pitch for the Faction hasn't changed, we might as well be throwing them the Faction Advertisement twice but...I mean, what else do we tell them about the Faction lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom