Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion of Elite Ops

I just had an idea we could use.

The Horde could establish and elite ops division made up of NFU and FU soldiers that are the exact copy of the CIS Clones, and Mandolorian Czars.

Yet this task force would be set up as a "A-Team" type of commando force, meaning we send them in they get the job done or dont return and are considered to be completely expendable.

What this would entail is during certain missions this team would be the last to be counted on, but the best of the best in the horde. They would often go against Czar and Clones and would be the most dangerous and elite in the horde.

what do you all think of this? discuss it here. We need a name for it if we do go with this idea.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Well...there was only one Mandalorian Czar Isis, they were Especially all Imperial soldiers turned Master Chief.

As for that idea, it sounds legit, I propose the name Yuuzhataria @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Ahahahahahah its funny a few months ago I talked about a Elite Ops for us and here I am now...a Sith spawn building super soldiers!!! Maleificar!!!

Meaning Dredge and I had been discussing that before hand but @[member="Isis Fontana"] I believe you will find my Maleificar...appealing if not amusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom