Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discovering What was Lost

Commander Firestorm

ARC Trooper Out of Time, Commander of the Unbroken
Alex waved to Reggie as he walked away from the gunship. He headed for the other Jedi in the hangar, taking off his helmet as he stepped up to them.

[member="Reggie Faayare"]
[member="Jerit Kolomor"]
[member="Jairdain"]
[member="Elizabeth"]
[member="Jyoti Nooran"]
[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]
[member="Liuna Ondizi"]
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

"Yes." She said it while she was sitting there and turned around allowing the astromech droid to go about the ship. "Master Crieff gave it to me to explore and some of the other kids on the island were jealous." She said it though with a grin and pointed to a sma ll holoimage of Sorel, Orihime, Morrigan and several other children with two jedi masters who stood to the side of all the children. "She found us the children of the jedi." Before looking at the others she raised an eyebrow in case they couldn't get on while she was flicking the lights on and off for them to get on. "We got the coordinates and we can get you some flavored milk should you want it."

Yuroic understood Jairdain's confusion on why he chose a smaller vessel, however, it was for nimbleness and knowing that if they went in a large ship it could draw in unwanted attention. Especially since the area was no longer under Silver Jedi protection. Looking over to Jairdain, he gave a small smile, he trusted her flying skills more than his own but he wanted her to know that he never doubted she could get them to the planet. It was merely a concern of trying not to draw attention. Your ship might draw in more unwanted attention than we would like. Especially since you are not normally that area of the galaxy often anymore. Yuroic explained to her with a telepathic message.

Looking at Jyoti, Yuroic sensed something familiar about her. He could not place where he could feel that similar aura but it somehow gave him comfort in being close. Yuroic listened to her comment on the slavers and being their potential clientele. It was a fair comment that Yuroic had taken into consideration when arranging this exploration. "Aye, the clientele will be important to know. However, it is likely that the slavers work for those within the Hutt Space, being one of the nearest spaces that conducts slavery openly. As we cannot enter Hutt Space without causing issues for the Order, better to gain the information and end the pirates' reign on the world."

"If we still on Voss, I would have proposed to Master Kitra that we take the world under Order protection, however, right now we are too far to reasonably assist the world." Yuroic added as he moved onto the ship. Looking around, he nodded approvingly. It seemed to be a fine vessel for transport and Yuroic couldn't see any problems with them using it. Yuroic noted that someone wearing old Clone War armour was wandering towards them. It was a very outdated armour to see nowadays, although it did look similar to Mandalorian armour.

Yuroic gave one last look around, seeing everyone on board the vessel, he moved slowly to the navcomputer. "Records show that the planet should lie in a solar system at these coordinates." Yuroic typed in the coordinates for Elizabeth. "There should be a capital city that was home to people who lived on the world. I would think that should be where the pirates are based. However, it has been many centuries since any Jedi has been there. So if we could do a scan of the world before landing, that could help. It did say that there was a large amount of flora life on the world though." Yuroic commented as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Once we land on the world, we could split into two teams. One focused on either negotiating or defeating the pirates and their slavery operation and another locating the Jedi temple and searching its surrounding areas." Yuroic offered in suggestion. While he was leading this expedition, input from others was always welcomed in his mind.

[member="Elizabeth"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Commander Firestorm"] | [member="Jerit Kolomor"] | [member="Stephanie Swail"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Reggie Faayare"] | [member="Liuna Ondizi"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Commander Firestorm

The man in clone armor stepped up, "Do we have any idea how long these ruins have been abandoned, I have a terminal on gunship that we can use to access records remotely from the databanks on my ship, if the place is old enough I may have records on the temple, it may give us an idea of what to expect inside."

[member="Jerit Kolomor"]
[member="Jairdain"]
[member="Elizabeth"]
[member="Jyoti Nooran"]
[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]
[member="Liuna Ondizi"]
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Her heart quickened as her eyes first met with Yuroic's. For a moment, she almost felt as if he could see through her facade. The bond as master and apprentice certainly still existed, for better or worse. She had to tread carefully around him until she was prepared to reveal the truth.

It took her a few moments to regain her composure before she could respond.

"I agree that we can't take on the planet as another protectorate at this time," she said with a nod. "All I need is about a day to infiltrate their base to recover records and pinpoint the locations of their victims if there are any. I'll also need this information for crafting a tactical plan to neutralize the pirates later."

She looked around the small gathering. "Would anyone be interested in accompanying me on this task?"

The Shadow intended to take a stealthy approach that required some finesse, but as they were only expected to be dealing with garden variety thugs unaware of their arrival, the infiltration mission would be something that even a Padawan could accomplish.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Liuna Ondizi"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Elizabeth"] [member="Stephanie Swail"] [member="Jairdain"] [member="Commander Firestorm"]

Liuna

L
It seemed that Liuna was not the last to arrive.

The Mirialan gave a nod to Yuroic as he gave permission for her to join their party. While she may not have openly acknowledged the others present, she was silently sizing them up. Indeed, some of the names and faces were somewhat familiar. There were none that she had directly interacted with in any deep or meaningful way.

Nevertheless, she would do her best to be a team player today. She followed along as the group began to move towards their vessel of choice. Arms crossed, she settled towards the edge of the rest. As Yuroic passed along the coordinates and gave them a brief overview, she listened closely. The talk of pirates made Liuna’s brows arch with interest. She never had an issue getting into a scrap; maybe this would even prove to be… fun.

However, there was something to be said about a subtle approach. Liuna was trying to learn these ways. A recent addition to the Silver Shadows, she figured that this would be a good time to get some more experience under her belt. And so, when Jyoti spoke, she gave the white-haired woman a nod. “I'll go with you.”

[member="Jyoti Nooran"], [member="Commander Firestorm"], [member="Yuroic Xeraic"], [member="Elizabeth"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Jairdain"], [member="Stephanie Swail"]

Tiric

Lines Were Made for Crossing
[member="Liuna Ondizi"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Commander Firestorm"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | @Elizabeth​
[member="Reggie Faayare"] | [member="Jerit Kolomor"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Stephanie Swail"]
"We did it.
In a matter of hours, the enemy was routed and the tyrant fled.
The body count was higher than we'd hoped,
But well worth it when we saw Ellan'Su ascend the steps and offer real freedom to the people.
Still, a part of me can't help but wonder -
Was this really as noble as it seemed?
Or just an excuse to loose a love for death?"
- Journal Entry #2346, Ellan'Su's Campaign - 7 years ago
The opportunity was one that simply could not be passed up. From the moment that Tiric had heard of the expedition to Hyu-Ken Carka he'd known that he needed to be a part of it. Unfortunately, he knew no one involved - which wasn't a surprise, as he knew virtually no one inside the Silver Jedi Order; a natural result of being both a new addition and an outlier. Still, this was the type of assignment that he could get behind. He had no interest in the world itself, but oppressed peoples? For them he had a soft spot. Oh, and pirates. He despised pirates. He'd experienced the joys of pirates at various times in his life, leaving him quite certain that they and their ilk had no place in any galaxy in which he served. And so he would do what he could to ensure - when the chance arrived - that he made the galaxy a little better place to live, at least for someone.

He was late, he knew, as he entered into the hangar bay of the Kashyyyk temple. He saw the last of the group moving up the boarding ramp of what looked like an upgraded version of a YT-1300 and strode quickly toward the ramp; his attempt to make up for his tardiness and board the freighter before the ramp closed and left him behind. He carried no bag with him, only bringing the black, textured robes he wore and a simple, smooth silver lightsaber hilt hooked to his belt. He'd gone into missions with more, and he'd gone with less. He entered in time to watch the leader of the expedition, Yuroic Xeraic, bringing up an entry on the nav computer. Tiric said nothing as he approached, choosing merely to stand on the outside of the group and watch. To anyone who gave notice to his arrival, he offered a simple slow nod in return. Xeraic gave a slight briefing before fielding a few questions and working through some plans with the assembled group, which Tiric listened to with interest, yet remained silent. He'd do what was needed - and clearly offering his stratagems was not.

Tiric had always been a 'speak when spoken to' type. No sense changing that now.

St0rmSlaSh

Never Underestimate a Good Bottle of Whiskey
Jerit climbed into the ship after everyone else. He stood towards the back and merely observed. He really didn't have anything to say, until [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] mentioned teams. Jerit wanted to be the team to go and search for the temple and possible crystal cave.

This'll be fun. Seeing that temple will be worth all the effort! He thought. He did not really want any action on this trip. He wanted more adventure and mystery than anything. After Yuroic finished mentioning the teams, Jerit raised his hand a little awkwardly and said,

"I'll be part of the team to find the temple and search surrounding areas."

Jerit said. He put his hands back into his robes. He will leave his comment there for anyone to add to it. He hoped some of his friends would come with him. But if they preferred action, that's fine by him. Now all he could think about is that Temple. He was wondering how big it might be, what secrets it might hold. The excitement was just ready to burst!

[member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Commander Firestorm"] | [member="Elizabeth"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Stephanie Swail"] | [member="Liuna Ondizi"]

Reggie was actually going to say yes to the milk, but then the others came aboard to discuss the plan. Listening carefully, he already knew what group he would be apart of. Reggie could fight, but wasn't as experienced as the others, especially in lightsaber combat. A stealthy approach wasn't the best option for him either, so that left one last objective to do, one that he would be more helpful with.

"I'll also be apart of the search team. If that's alright with you Knight [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]."

She perked up looking at the screen and the coordinates. "We could do one better, there should be seeder ships and probes in the area to map it. We can pull it up on the galaxy map thanks to the relay's." She said it with a shrug and for being on an island she was glade at least to have something, she got a small pack of the sweetbreads from the stash in the cockpit and motioned down the neck of the ship letting the others get into the ship. The closed it up and started to have it automated. The holographic displays appearing around her seat as she was flying it with the mental connection to the Agena that she had worked to form.

"We can transfer details about the temple to the datapads if you have them. Master Son-Jan has worked to make sure the displays can give a good three dimensional map of an area that the recon probes would be able to get. She took a drink of the milk as one hand shifted allowing the hologram to display more of the information from the archives. "Pulling up the Libraries archives now, lets see what we might be able to do here. Recommended equipment that might be needed and with some of the force gear that is on board we can get a better look at it. The mirror against the wall if you know how o focus can show us whatever we need on the planet when we get there."

Commander Firestorm

"I'll help with the temple, I've been inside older Jedi Temples, and I know a good amount of the layout of them, even the old Jedi Temple that was on Coruscant before it was sacked by Anakin, or Vader, and the 501st Clone Legion. And I imagine since none of you really know me, I am Alex Firestorm, rank of Jedi Master, you may call me what you like, as long as it isn't offensive that is." The Gunship took off behind the other ship, it's automated piloting system linking with the data from Alex's armor, which transmitted coordinate and navigational data, you never knew when air support and quick extraction might be handy.

[member="Elizabeth"]
[member="Jerit Kolomor"]
[member="Tiric"]
[member="Liuna Ondizi"]
[member="Jyoti Nooran"]
[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Asaraa let the crowd pull her along towards the ship, kicking at her bag as she slung it up over her shoulder, settling the weight as she glanced around. Before she'd known it the group had grown, faster than she'd ever imagined it would. When she'd first heard about the mission she thought it would be a small group of people gathering to explore the caves. Only this wasn't a small gathering, it was a small army. The Padawan heard the Master's talking, planning out the strategy, how they'd approach the situation before them as the girl raised her hand.

"Toss me in wherever you need, I'm pretty at home hunting around so I can run in as a scout for anyone who needs it."

The Padawan let her hand fall to her side as she glanced around the group, spotting [member="Jerit Kolomor"] standing in with the others as she sidled over to her friend, elbowing him gently in the side as she grinned at him.

"Fancy meeting you here. Small...temple I guess,"

It was small, big enough but still a small enough group that you could easily fall into the pattern of seeing the same people again and again.

[member="Elizabeth"]
[member="Tiric"]
[member="Liuna Ondizi"]
[member="Jyoti Nooran"]
[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]
[member="Commander Firestorm"]

Dopi needed some more holocrons. Plain and simple. He wanted to have some more ancient articles and items of knowledge. He didn't own his own ship, so he always used the temple's transports so then he could travel to where he needed to go without worrying about flying. The shuttle was being prepared as he made his way over to it, entering the hanger with nothing more than the clothes on his back, a bag literately on his back, and his Light Pike. He could hear people speaking on the other end of the hanger, in the same direction of the shuttle, so he headed in their direction.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
[member="Commander Firestorm"]
[member="Elizabeth"]
[member="Jerit Kolomor"]
[member="Tiric"]
[member="Liuna Ondizi"]
[member="Jyoti Nooran"]
[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom