Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discord D20 SAGA Edition RECRUITMENT

So, I have the tabletop RPG itch really bad, and it won't be solved until January, since I'm studying in Europe this semester. I've run EotE games before and it seemed like a lot of fun, especially with knowledgeable players, but I've never actually played before. Like, at all. And I would love to play.

Since we have this community here already, maybe we can get something going through Discord. Would people be interested? Can we make this happen?

INTERESTED PERSONS:
Veino Garn
Tathra Khaeus
Audren Sykes
RC-212
Willing to DM:
Tathra

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Okay! We can set the upper limit at 5 and work with 4. I've ran games with three and it was pretty rough. But, if we don't have the interest, we can try and make it work with three.

[member="Jor Kvall"]

That's a much more complicated system, even the 5e OGL version. Definitely fun though. Those books are also in the states, so I don't have that access. Maybe after we finish a Star Wars campaign we can give LotR a shot. I'll be back in the US in January and will have all those sources again.

[member="Veino Garn"]

I've played DND but never any of these. If you're willing to put up with someone new to this system I'd be interested in seeing if schedules could match up.

I'm stateside, Pacific coast.

[member="RC 212"]

Right now, it looks like we just have three players (myself, you, and [member="Audren Sykes"]) with [member="Tathra Khaeus"] as the DM. Other than that, we haven't gotten any more details. As DM, I'd say Tathra gets the call to determine the nature of the campaign. I'll make a PM here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom