Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disciples of the Blade

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Times had been good for the small atrisian pirate, she had managed to do a few thing in some places of the galaxy, wading through the dirt and the grim and the blood and the fire.... to get at it. The sleek, sexy aurodium throne from the darkworlds. An awfully uncomfortable thing to sit in, with all fo the jewels and the gemstones from thousands of worlds across the galaxy. Everywhere the pirate band stole from they got a stone and smelted it into the work of the throne. Over ten thousand of them and all more worlds some people could never see. She was looking at the staircase that was leading up to the seat itself.

It was oblong as some of the stones were larger then others and they warped the metal frame making parts of it be jagged with the edges. Azlyn was worried she might well cut herself and she was sure there were some who had on the seat before she climbed up it. Moving carefull and standing there in the white robes before she looked out at some parts of it. This throne room on the darkworld was not really a place she wanted to be, it was well dark and made her stick out all the more with the shadows and her being literally ghost white...

Flowing white robes over her outfit that had a hood able to cover her head and obscure her face. Leaving a small directional mirror. So anyone looking in saw white instead of her face but there were some problems. Her hands were gloved and the white gold hilt of her saber clinging to her thigh with the phrik cord attached. Before she was looking down towards the end of the room at the pillers covered in skulls from different game creatures the pirate king had killed. Her inner robes were more form fitted with white boots that went to pants and a sash. Her saber and a combat knife ready fro her to use at the small of her back.

"Hmm." She said it as she shifted in the tunic like outfit but it looked normal, a small emblem of the old order there over her chest a little faded and a grin coming to her face before she touched the sides of the thrones arms itself. There were many more riches here in the castle that they might be able to find and she intended to at least she hoped they might be able to find them... if not well this was worth more then a fortune to the right people.

Just a few gems would pay for a lifetime, the whole thing could pay for hundreds if not thousands of lifetimes themselves with clone bodies. "Now come on Dax, wouldn't this look so much better with you on it. Out here in the dark worlds instead of well there as some snotty grand marshal." She didn't always like what he did but well she wasn't completely a sith, at least compared to others. In truth she kind of had stopped caring what the sith were doing in many places. THey just weren't worth the time now even if it meant her real training might never be completed.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax's lips curled in an amused smile through the blue holographic image the man was sending to the Zeltron woman. "It's been a long time since those days Az. Besides." the Rogue Master gestured behind himself, despite the fact that @Azlyn would not be able to see what surrounded him, "I have my own dark world to rule. Can't let you have all the fun." The man stood there in the same garb he'd worn when the two were still crossing the galaxy together, Black boots, khaki combat pants, grey hooded shirt and leather jacket and behind him, if the woman would've been able to see it, was the ancient world of Won Shasot, the stormy skies thundering behind him and rain pelting the city below.

Somethings never changed. Azlyn was still the same old Azlyn Dax remembered from all those years ago. Brash, headstrong, a little bit of bloodlust, and endlessly alluring. Yeah, she hadn't changed a bit. Dax on the other hand, well he had changed a lot. A few more battles and a few more scars to show for it.

"So what did you really need Az? Surely you didn't call me up just for old times sake." Honestly, Dax didn't mind the woman phoning in after so long. Compared to some of the other Sith the man knew, she was definitely low on the list of 'avoid or kill at all costs'. And to be honest, he wouldn't mind going on another adventure with the sexy Zeltron. Those had been good days.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She was looking at him when he appeared. Sadly only in a holograms form for a moment before she leaned back and sat down. The feeling of the uneven aurodium and crystal digging into parts of her and she could understand some things. About how dangerous it was to be comfortable with power when you had it. She rather liked the lesson if could teach before turning her eyes to look at him and the smokestone pendant around her neck. Her one finger cirvling around a gemstone there on the chair until slowly a smile curled her lips up. Showing from a small grin that was tight lipped to showing a little teeth.

"Well you did leave to go get some more milk for your stamina and then never came back. You at least owe me a few days of wondering if you wanted to you know do anything. Not like there are lines of people wanting to do things and most of the sith I encounter prefer being evil for the sake.... it is kind of boring to not see any honor or class among them." She said it with a shrug looking at him until she waited for a moment. "Plus well you do need to pay all of those hospital bills. You daughter isn't exactly cheap on a salary of odd jobs." She said it and had a look in her eyes that was more playful as she knew she was kidding but as a joke she stayed there.

She had thought about how to entice him back to her, while she could try the whole darkside thing there was a reason why it wasn't that effective. If he wasn't going to go full bore into it by now and was a walking husk of corruption well there was likely not a lot of it. Where she could look at it here when she finally leaned backa little and found a place she could sit and it wouldn't be entirely uncomfortable. Dax might have an expression but well he knew she was many things as one of the droids she had for her ship was bringing a baby that she had taken for this. The parents couldn't do much, they had offered it instead of payment or tribute.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax rolled his eyes in amusement at the mention of a 'daughter'. That was until a droid arrived with a child. "Oh you're kidding me." All reason left Dax's mind for a moment at the sight of the small being. How in the hell could he have a child? But, then again he couldn't. At least, not one as young as the child cradled by the droid. The Rogue hadn't seen the Zeltron woman in years. Any kid of Dax's would've had to be at least four or five at this point.

The look on Dax's face must've been ridiculous as he realized his mouth had gaped open slightly in shock. Recovering himself he asked, "Please tell me you didn't kidnap a kid..." While the Rogue doubted the Zeltron woman would do that, he wouldn't exactly put it past her. When it came to the things that she could and couldn't do, the only thing that really stopped her was herself...or an army...and sometimes even the army wasn't enough.

[member="Azlyn Ike"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Blast how had he seen through her clever ruse... it was flawless. "No not really, I might have stopped a couple who might have had a baby and instead of half their stuff which they didn't really have they sold their child to me because they lacked a spine." She shrugged gently while looking at things. "I mean what was I supposed to do, if they were willing to give the child to me because they couldn't survive then they would likely be willing to sell the child to anyone who offered a little actual credits. Such a thing would be wicked and cruel, evil.... My brand of evil is playful and fun." She said it with a small look on her face.

"But come on, lets go exploring and we can do whatever you like. I'm bored and you know how cranky I get when I am bored. Aren't there already enough orphans in the galaxy. Oh think about it we can put that baby maker of yours to good use. Show your people why you are the king." She said it with a grin on her face that was getting wider and wider for a moment. "You know you want another romp around the galaxy with me, I am the music you hear in the night. Tantalizing and soothing, the peach fuzz on your cheek all soft and fine, the jam in that sweet roll you like. Rich and delicious.... and now I am hungry."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax groaned and buried his face on one of his hands when the woman said she'd taken the baby instead of what the family owned. That was just like Ike. At least she hadn't outright killed them. "Alright, fine I'll come and we can go hunt down some random artifact, I'm sure you have a few on bucket list or something, but on one condition. You let me take that kid off your hands and find her a real home, deal?"

While Dax was sure that Azlyn would take care of the child, the woman's brand of care was definitely not the kind a child needed. Dax didn't exactly want a kid either, but at least he'd be able to find her a family willing to take her in, or maybe an orphanage. Anywhere she wouldn't be training with a lightsaber and blaster pistols twice her size was doable.

[member="Azlyn Ike"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She looked at him and well if him visiting her required giving up the kid well she was willing to make that sacrifice... "I don't see why not, what am I going to do with another mouth to feed, All of your credit cards expired anyways so can't get food." She said it with a grin but was sending the coordinates to him to come and meet her while she stayed there. White robes clinging until she moved around with her saber on her hip. "Just say when you are close so we can look presentable for you. Got all of these fun things to do and the like." Azlyn was moving now with her attention on some fo the nicer and smaller details of trying to find the artifact and why not they could have a lot of fun.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded, satisfied, "Yeah, well everyone thinkng you're dead or MIA is a real credit killer ya know?" The Rogue man tapped a screen as he input new coordinates into the system, "See you soon Az." The blue-lit holograph of the woman blinked out of existence as the communication channel closed and Dax turned to look back out the viewport.
"On your command, sir." said the navigator.
"Hit it." the Azalea shot forward into hyperspace, streaks of light surrounding her. Dax could hear whispers around him, the crew obviously already spreading gossip and rumors about him and the pale skinned Zeltron. Scoundrals. "Yes, she's my ex. Shut up and get to work."

[member="Azlyn Ike"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She looked at the kid when he was gone and there was a few ideas. Allowing the force to reach out she stared down at the baby... waiting for a moment "Coochi coo." There was some crying and giggles but it was only for a moment as she started walkling. Looking out at the dark world itself and there was something to be said about a world that got daylight for only a few hours a day. The structure itself carved from dark stone that seemed to absorb the light and the staircase that was leading up to where she was. One of the larger hills that let them move over and see clearly for miles with a landing port and all of the defenses the ancient stronghold had to defend from rival pirates. "Now lets just see what he can do.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Razer-class Frigate shot out of hyperspace as quickly as she had entered. The dark planet loomed over the ship as she slowly made her way over the planet's orbit. Dax took only a small moment to appreciate the world before turning around and entered an elevator, making his way towards the Revenant Dawn to land on the planet.

On board the Dawn, Dax sat down in his old captain's chair and fired up the engines. Athena curling up in bridge alongside the man, the Dawn began to make its approach as Dax called up the snow-skinned Zeltron. "I'm on my way down Az, where exactly am I heading though?"

[member="Azlyn Ike"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

"To the remains of the palace, the pirates left it mostly intact when they left the world." She said it while holding the baby and standing at the top of the stairs looking down. She didn't need to bring much with her, she mostly well killed for the ship or the guy was alive... limping around in the jungle somehwere she was certain but alive...ish.... Either way it wasn't important before she was moving to check out the ship that Dax was bringing down to them on the planet. Holding the child. "See look now, your daddy is here." She was waving his arm and hand towards the ship with a nod of her head. The white skin against the black stone, She was looking for him to come out while there was a place everyone could land a ship.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Dawn made for the clearing nearest the palace, the alabaster woman standing out against the dark stone. The engines blew leaves from their branches, huge gusts of winds buffeting and bending the old plants. Hydraulics hissed as the vessel slowly touched down and eventually the cargo bay doors fell open. The Rogue walked out, combat boots softly thunking on the metal. "Long time no see Az."

[member="Azlyn Ike"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She was looking at him when he arrived and there was a smile on her face. She actually rather enjoyed this, she rather enjoyed the idea of it but well she woujldn't say anything yet to Dax... he was one of the first who hadn't just wanted to do a few things and then disappear. "Hey yourself." She moved quickly going towards him and letting the baby remain between them as she stood looking up at him. All white skin and hair but black pools for her eyes that flicked over him. Not the scrawny guy to artacked her in the middle of a crowd because she was some servant of Ferus... still never figured out who he was either. Just someone from Dax past that had been a problem. "Hey yourself. Now come here and give me some sugar baby."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax smiled and gave the woman a quick kiss on the lips, "And hello to you too." he said to the small child in the woman's arms. "Alright, so what are we gonna hunting?" the Rogue asked. Certainly Az had found some poor sod to try and kill or some Sith artifact surrounded by more poor sods to kill. Yeah it was always a part with the woman around.

[member="Azlyn Ike"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

"Well it is very important, something that needs to be discovered and reclaimed for the glory of something or other.. either way it will let me if I sell it roll around naked on a bed full of credits." She said it with a wider grin playing across her lips as she held the baby though licking her lips. "Or something, really I don't have much, no home, no family that wants a darksider.. I had this boyfriend but whenever I said he could do what he wanted he wanted to stick it in my...." She trailed off waiting for him to get embarrassed and shush her.. Hoping for it realy and to give those on his ship a gander until she was ready. "I mean, come on Dax, lets go have some fun and maybe make a few of these for old time sakes. You never did get me that pony."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax was quick to put a stop to train that Azlyn was obviously riding, "We go and get the artifact....or -facts, whatever, kill some stuff, okay, but that's it." He gestured to the child in the Zeltron's arms, "And the rest is a strong maybe, but having children is an adamant 'no'. I hardly know what I'm gonna do with that brat...maybe Jozie will find her a home or something, we'll see." Then again, the bubblegum skinned woman might very well adopt her herself...or employ her in one of her various clubs...who knew these days.

[member="Azlyn Ike"]

[member="Dax Fyre"]

She looked at him for a moment and then frowned playfully. Allowing the force to go with her while she moved the baby and pulled out a carier pack. Putting her in it and onto her back. She was secured while looking at some of the things now. She held a finger looking at her for a moment and then at Dax. "Fone fone, you can give her away to some other woman.... I promise not to be jealous.. or get all murdery." She stayed there with a look on her face before she started to walk towards the ship and had a look on her face for the crew. "Alright come on, make way we got a baby on board and get to go and get all the shiny things."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax snickered a little at the woman's comment before following her onto the ship, "Alright gents, lets get a move on." The security droids aboard the Dawn stepped aside, metallic whirs and clanks as the three machines clattered out of the way of the snowy vixen. Halzyn fell into step next to the Rogue, "What're we hitting sir?"

"That's....a great question...Azlyn, where are we going? Co-ordinates?" Dax said as he made his way to the bridge, following @Azyn Ike, who had been aboard the vessel enough times to know her way around. The Master sat in his chair and raised the cargo bay doors and began to lift off from the ground, heading towards the Azalea which lay in wait in orbit. "You'll the new ship Az, lots of guns, lots of things to kill with."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

"Ohhh shiny." She said it while moving and getting the datapad out from her pants. "Ah here this world Cairn's there isn't much to it that is known but it is in the bright jewel sector of the galaxy." She said it with a grin on her face though while she was walking around the bridge and looked at everything. "Ohhh what does this button do?" She was curious and knew what it did but the baby was reaching. "Come on push the button... lets shoot something." A wider grin was on her face though when she turned to look at Dax. "See she is already learning how to fire a turbolaser... aren't you proud?"

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax handed over the datapad to one of the navigators who immediately began to plot their course to the little known planet. The Rogue himself on the other hand, reached out for the child and lifted her up, before the baby could push the very very bad button. "Alright little one. Maybe you'll make a warrior yet," he said to the small being in his hands, who's large eyes clearly said that the child had no concept of death quite yet. "So what exactly is on Cairns?" the Rogue asked as the baby reached out to try and tug his hair, "Haven't exactly heard of any Sith ever settling there."

[member="Azlyn Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom