Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirt and Ice (Mandalorian Dominion of Bimmiel)

[member="Theoden Stronghammer"]

OOC: Coming in Late. Sorry dudes!

IC:

The Pink Beskar'gam clad Mando'ade didn't reach more than 5'0" with her boots and helmet firmly in place. She was a tiny slip of a thing dressed in world class armour, a mischief maker who wanted to make her Daddy proud. As it was, Ginnie had hitched a ride on a supply ship looking for some missing Mandos over Bimmiel.

She sat on a counter top kicking her legs back and forth and humming a little tune. "I'm gonna fiiiiire fire my gun and wiiiiiiire wire home some sums, I'm gonna beeeeeeee be a mercy mercenaaaaaary and flyyyyyyyy fly all round in ciiiiircles of cir-cu-lar landing zones. I'm a Mando oooooh I'm a Mandooooo. Ho ho ho."

"Fek!" Strider would cuss as reports of more incoming coral skippers and here they were stuck in a hulk of a landspeeder and a few danty bikes as the sped across the desert. "If they don't pick us up on their scanners their will sure make quick visual on the dust trail we are leaving behind" The old old would direct backwards with his thumb showing the cloud of dirt that was trailing them.

There was no caves or any clear hiding to park themselves under, they were in the open, sitting ducks for the taking. "Alright vode, hold tight and someone get in the turret. Give these vong something to think about" Yeah, give them something to think about while Strider will attempt to maneuver the large vehicle about in a tactic called a crazy Ivan, just on land and not at sea. He was going to make them a hard target while they try and find cover or some form of defensible position.

Arla nodded and went off to slide into the turret. She had little practice but could remember to site it, Angle up and waiting to pull the trigger. Numbers were high, but what was that?

A few. A lot. Too many. Didn't matter. She was ready. "Ok Strider. Let's rock and roll, turn and burn. "

[member="Strider Garon"][member="Ginnie Ordo"]

Riggs

R
The grumble from his chest mirrored an old war chant but minus any ability to keep tune with the original melody. The scarred and pitted armor told a story of its own without the countenance of the man who wore it. Right hand gripped the massive war hammer as the ship shuddered slightly as it pierced the atmosphere and hit turbulence.

Turning his head, long hair falling on either side of his face as a shroud, he looked upon the youthful [member="Ginnie Ordo"]. "Ready vod'ika?" The engines whined and repulsors kicked in as the ramp lowered colliding with the ground with enough force to rock the ship. The intercom buzzed with the captains voice. "You paid for transport and here is your stop. We won't be back."

Theoden stood with a malicious look on his face. "Huutun." The snarl came from his lips as his boots marched a cadence across the ramp to where he stepped to the ground. His buy'ce was pulled on with his left hand and he immediately began scanning for communication transmissions.

"I'm ready! I'm really ready!" Ginnie hopped down from her place and trotted over the rest of the way to the gruff and sobering warrior. Ginnie decided she liked his rumbling, the worn armour and gigantic warhammer. It gave him a sense of security for the tiny Mandalorian child, if someone like him existed and did so by her side?

Who could possibly defeat them? [member="Theoden Stronghammer"]

She threw her rifle over its shoulder strap and whistled. A Tuk'ata pup reared its scaled and vicious head, panted in glee and cantered over to her. The creature was as young as Ginnie herself, it hadn't filled in with the muscle of adulthood but the Sith Hound was on its' way. Its withers already reached to Ginnie's shoulder and with time it would be quite the formidable beast. "Hope you don't mind I brought my dog. Wembley's great at tracking! And biting through things." As she walked off the ship, Ginnie glanced around with her HUD. "Wembley, go find [member="Arla Balor"]. Go find my sister, Wembley."

If Arla was on the planet, the chances of the Tuk'ata finding her location were fairly sound.

Riggs

R
Theoden followed the small mando'ad as they in turn followed the tuk'ata along an invisible trail. Their pace quickened and he fell into a earth pounding jog that he could keep up for hours. His equipment bounced with each step but he had taken the precaution of insulating his tools of war with rags or leather wraps.

After a few kilometers he drew up and crouched. A form lay on the ground still, the scarred visage of a vong. Rolling him over carefully he noticed the dead villip on the shoulder and crack shell of the crab armor on the torso. The staff was not in evidence. Rising he caught up to [member="Ginnie Ordo"].

"Dead vong. Looks like we are headed the right way." Over their helmets cracked broken transmissions with the occasional mando'a word in the mix. They were entering the wide expanse of the combat zone. Glancing at his comrade he nodded to himself. She had guts and courage to come. Combined with her armor and weapons she was the image of a mandalorian youth.

"No, don't eat it!" Ginnie kicked her Tuk'ata in its flank, yanking the young creature from its clamp-jawed attempt to wrest the dead vong's leg from the rest of its corpse. "If you were hungry you should have had a snack before we left the Ranch, Wembley. You're gonna have to wait. Right Mister Stronghammer, Sir?" She tapped a crush gaunt on the tuk'ata's nose and Wembley whimpered, licking the side of Ginnie's armour. The girl giggled and pushed the massive creature away.

"Go find my sister, you goof ball." The pup raced off again, sniffing and snarfing at the wind and ground. He whimpered and made tiny little barks. "I think Wembley's smelling too much blood. He's getting confused." Ginnie flicked her HUD on another scanning frequency and crouched through some brambles. "I've got another dead vong. It's weapon is missing."

The Mandalorians had to be through there. They had to. "Where are you, Arla?"

Ginnie came back to [member="Theoden Stronghammer"] and shrugged. "I . . . I am so dumb. My Daddy taught me how to put a Dathomiri Blood Trail on people. I put one on all my sisters. Dummy, me! Come on, Wembley." Ginnie pulled into herself and the sensation of her own blood. Somewhere on this planet her sister needed her and Ginnie was going to find her.

Wembley barked and raced off south easterly of their position. Ginnie nodded her bright pink buy'ce and started running. "That way."

Riggs

R
Theoden smiled a kindly smile at the youth. "Young lady, dummies forget important detail in the face of adversity and do nothing but cause havoc with their inability to be a conductive member in society. A mando is a warrior with courage, strength, and grit ... all of which you have shown by coming here. And now you remember an ability you have that will prove invaluable. You are no dummy young lady." He nodded as she began the blood tracking like a hound on a scent and was off in a run. Nodding he followed and stayed close, his enormous frame eating the distance easily.

Constantly scanning with his HUD for target profiles matching the identified enemy of yuuzhan vong and their bio weapons he also tracked their progress on his internal map marking their progress and the surrounding terrain. His display flashed and one of the viewpoints off his right side zoomed in on a unique coral craft that had silken cords trailing from the rear opening into canopies. Looking at the database he recognized the ship as a type of troop transport for paratrooper type of vong.

Opening a channel to [member="Ginnie Ordo"] he spoke gruffly. "Contact at nine o'clock. Unknown number of enemy with air support. Not sure if we've been spotted yet, but their deployment means we are getting real close."

"I never thought of it like that before. Thanks! That makes me feel a lot better." Off on Bimmiel to find her missing sister, what was she supposed to do? Yelling and hollering [member="Arla Balor"]'s name didn't sound quite like the right idea in a time of open combat.

Where [member="Theoden Stronghammer"] 's enormous frame at the distance easily, Ginnie Tinyrunt's frame did not. The girl was booking it in nineteen kilograms of Beskar'gam for her 4'10" twelve year old body, she slowed in places but kept trying to keep her pace after the blood trail. As she was running, she pulled into her powers in the Force to strengthen herself and hopefully make the armour easier to bear. In doing so, she remembered her beloved father [member="Ordo"], and projected outward along her Blood Trail on him to see if her telepathic connection could reach that far. 'Daddy? I don't know if you can hear me so far away from home but thank you for teaching me Force Body. Fwew! I gotta get more muscle on my bones! By the way, I'm rescuing Arla and a bunch of Mando'ade from Vong on Bimmiel. It's okay though! I have my puppy and another Mando'ad with lots of grey hair and wisdom. I'll be home for dinner! I hope. I miss Mommy's cooking. I'd better be home for dinner! Love you Daddy, Ginn'ika.'

Theoden's voice came in to her HUD and the little deaf girl saw its read-out as she saw all speech as it poured into the implants in her brain. Vong at their Nine? Ginnie pulled her rifle off her back and cocked it, checking the gun once again to make sure it would fire true and perfect. "Gotcha. Wembley, head to our six and circle around. Don't get noticed. Wait till I give the signal then give them two points of attack. Go now." The Tuk'ata bounded off, an efficient understanding of his owner to follow the tactics of the situation. She levelled her carbine up and took off toward their One, hoping to make even more of their potential points of contact. Vong! She'd never fought Vong before!

"I have visual on seven vong. How likely is it they're travelling in odd numbers?"

[member="Strider Garon"]

Kandossi type Dreadnaught
In Orbit over Bimmiel
...the Kandosii type Deadnaught came out of hyperspace in the vicinity of Bimmiel and hung in wait while scans of the surface were conducted. The Dreadnaught was responding to a distress signal from a downed starcraft that had. for all intensive purposes, crashed on the planet below according to the limited amount of information that was gathered. Outwardly the Dreadnaught did nothing but in reality it was conducting a variety of sensor scans meant to determine the fates of those of the vessel and honing in on the crash site...

---------------------------

...onboard the Kandosii the crew worked diligently like a well oiled machine, efficient and productive, while the current commander, Garrus Garon, overlooked all of the operations that were going on around with only a single muttered word...
"Report!"...that was spat at the nearest junior officer who just happened to be walking by him. The Officer gulped down a lump in his throat and handed Garrus a datapad he had been holding before the Warrior looked down and studied its contents...

...according to what he was reading the crash site was likely a dead zone and chances of survivors were limited however he wasn't willing to give up on his Brother so easily considering he was amongst those who were present on the list of the crashed ships occupants. Looking at the Officer he'd have said...
"This is good work. Carry on."...before handing the datapad back to him and wandering over across the bridge towards communications to speak with the Officers stationed there...

...as he went Garrus would take a flask from his belt, twist off the top and raise it to his mouth so that he could take a long pull of the liquor within. It burnt like hot fire and he swallowed it down easy as the tastebuds on his tongue came to life and let him know that he was still alive. As he made it to the communications panel he'd have side...
"Field Marshal Strider Garon is down there somewhere."...a name well known to almost every Mandalorian who had been born in the last decade at least..."Patch me through on a frequency for his comms. Use this code."...Garrus would provide one of the Officers with an old he frequency he and Strider used to use for personal communications when they were younger, if Strider was still alive he would know this frequency...

...when everything was ready Garrus came over the comms...
"Field Marshal Strider Garon, come in."...a pause..."Field Marshal Garon do you copy?"...another pause..."If you or anyone else is alive down there, I've come to bring you home."....
[member="Strider Garon"]

Riggs

R
"I don't take anything for granted and always assume the worst." Gripping the war hammer he crouched as they neared the seemingly unsuspecting vong from the shadows of a stone ridge. Dropping to one knee he hunched down and watched as the troop of seven stalled on the outskirts of a massive plain.

Following their line of sight he viewed a land vehicle driving erratically in random patterns as a turret in the back fired upon the coral skippers hovering in the skies. Lines of silk drifted from several dropping more vong soldiers but the turret in back met many such before they were able to light upon the ground safely.

Turning back to the seven below the ridge Theoden noticed the slight shadow of the pup coming upon the vong in the direction it had been commanded. Gripping the haft of his war hammer he inclined a head to [member="Ginnie Ordo"]. "Ready?"

[member="Strider Garon"] [member="Arla Balor"]

Strider commanded the ship the best he could as the pursuing vong coral skippers spat their molten rock crap at them. [member="Arla Balor"] was doing her best to keep the fighters at bay but their dovin basals were becoming a nuisance as they absorbed all the return fire she spat back at them. The situation was not looking good in the mandalorian's favor.

"Fier'fek!" The old war dog snarled at the impossibility of the situation. He wasn't one to give up and would keep fighting or in this case running till he had no life left in him. He, nor any of the Mandalorians riding with the infamous field marshal were going to die easily. His brain kept racking for solutions, something to give them the edge and turn the tides of this battle ,while his reflexes kept up with sharp turns and vicious zig zags avoiding the incoming enemy fire.

Strider could see the mandalorians behind him through his helmet's 360 degree view. All their lives were resting in his hands and all he could think there was no way in hell he was going to fail, no way was there going to be more Mando'ade making the journey to the manda this day. The problem was how the hell were they going to survive against an enemy force that outnumbered them and vastly out gun them.

That was when he heard the familiar voice of his brother [member="Garrus Garon"] break through on the comms. He never thought that his younger brother's voice would ever give him this much joy as much as it had done that very moment. "GARRUS!" Strider roared in half cheer and half fear. "We are in a world of Osik, vod! The Vong are not playing nice."

With a few blinks of his eye, Strider would relay his current position on the same channel to Garrus and his forces. "Glass one of their population centers in retribution for this unprovoked attack.........." Strider fell silent as their truck was hit hard by a Coral Skipper. Hull integrity was breached by molten rock melting through the roof on the passenger side of the truck. "CRUSH THEM INTO SUBMISSION!" He snarled as he fought to regain control of his vehicle. Unfortunately for the mandalorian sitting in the passenger seat, half his body was vaped.

Hopefully Field Marshal Garrus Garon could 'negotiate' an end to this conflict. Or at the very least get this bloody skips something more to think about then a measly turret blaster cannon. Speaking of that " ARLA?" Strider yelled back to the beautiful warrioress who had commanded their only defense weapon "YOU STILL ALIVE?"

[member="Theoden Stronghammer"] [member="Ginnie Ordo"]

"Safe policy. I'll put that in my Ginnie Notes. Daddy said I could join battles as long as I wrote notes about them later about what I did good and bad. It's part of my school work."

As [member="Theoden Stronghammer"] asked, Ginnie answered with a Mando'a hand sign and the increased pace of her boots on the ground. She cocked her rifle and came around as [member="Strider Garon"]'s truck bit it. Rock? Molten rock? The Vong weren't the only ones present who could control the temperature of an object like rock. Ginnie levelled her rifle and fired at one of the Vong paratroopers, hitting centre mass twice in quick succession and booking it to her next defensive position. Throwing her gaze upward, Ginnie took three gaping steps and leapt into the air, firing her jetpack until she dropped on one of the Vong's floating carriers from above.

As she landed she fired her blaster carbine into the thick of the troops on board, raining down with her small element of surprise. Some shots pinged off the Vong carapaces, Ginnie dove behind a depression in the craft, threw her carbine over her shoulder (with its specially made strap) and ignited Yoash, her lightsaber. Quiet and grim, [member="Ordo"] 's youngest ad'ika blocked two bolts, took one to her beskar'gam and slammed down on the neck of a Vong trooper with a heavy diagonal slice. On the second swipe she went clean through, wheeling around and slashing at the stomach of another Vong, where the plates met and it seizured to the ground. Yanking her blaster pistol out of its' hip holster, Ginnie fired into another's head until it fell. The next she fired upon danced backward, but did not fall. His clothing carried an unfamiliar sheen. He threw what looked like a long thin dart at the girl, she launched forward and slid underneath the dart, grabbed on to the Vong and with their combined momentum, pitched them both off the side of the aerial carrier.

As they fell, Ginnie put both boots on the Vong's chest and kicked. She broke away from the Vong and fired her jetpack on a light burn, to angle her trajectory over to the Field Marshall and his erratically driven land vehicle. Arcing through the air, the pink and purple Beskar'gam clad girl landed with a roll and brought her carbine to her hands again. The lightsaber hung on its hip clip.

To the side, a roar broke into the air as Wembley the Tuk'ata pounced on another Vong, his growing great maw crunching down with a healthy hunger for flesh and bone. The Vong didn't have the chance to defend himself as Wembley pulled him out and back, into the bush. Theoden would be able to hear the sounds of crunching, ripping then nothing at all. The Tuk'ata bolted out and around, veering to flank the Vong as his powerful armoured tail slashed out for another of the Mando'ade's assailants.

Reinforcements had arrived for Field Marshall [member="Strider Garon"]. "Oya Alor! Initiate Ginnie Ordo reporting, Field Marshall Garon. Is my sister with you? Where's Arla?" Had she felt the Blood Trail accurately enough? The destructive girl barely reached 5'0" in her armour, as she came up to Field Marshall Garon.

The carrier Ginnie had assaulted creaked and groaned through the air, falling to the ground amidst an indecently vicious conflagration.

Kandosii type Dreadnaught Bridge
...the Warrior had remained grim faced on the bridge of the Dreadnaught until he heard his Brother come over the comms to address him at which point his features softened a bit and he responded..."Good to know you're still alive."...even with everything else that was happening Garrus took the moment to say as much before his attention drew to more prominent matters such as the battle unfolding on the surface of Bimmiel. Nodding his head once as he received the coordinates that Strider had transmitted to him Garrus would have moved over to a logistics officer and another in charge of fire control before speaking with the both of them..."Punch in these coordinates and locate a population center for the Yuuzhang Vong on the surface."...

...there were several tense moments before Strider would hear his brother come over the comms again...
"I have your coordinates. Recommend you take cover now."...which in this case was an extremely advisable recommendation. Garrus was a man of action, which Strider should know and the options at his disposal which would be immediately effective were limited but potent. Only extreme firepower would end this conflict quickly and with a minimum amount of combat to follow...

-------------------------

...the Kandosii type Dreadnaught continued to maintain orbit around Bimmiel slowly coming into range of the coordinates that Strider Garon had provided for its crew. As it did this thrusters would fire allowing it to better come into line in the black and angle itself towards Bimmiel. The Turrets on the Kandosii boasting double turbolasers slowly completed their rotation under the supervision of their gunnery officers. As everything came into alignment the ship would wait for its order...

"Fire."...

...a simple enough word which unleashed the firepower of several turbolaser batteries which fired down onto the surface of Bimmiel for planetary bombardment. At their current range the turbolasers couldn't accurately coordinate targets for their firepower however rest assured that the coordinates Strider Garon had provided were lain waste to as the firepower of the turbolasers was unleashed in several volleys before going quiet. Should have been enough to clear up any lingering Vong forces in the area...

...secondary to this one of the Super Heavy Concussion Missle launchers on the Kandosii was loaded and its payload sent in a deadly arc fired from the Dreadnaught where it arced down towards the planetary surface. Orbital Bombardment commenced in earnest as what amounted to a nuclear warhead belched forth from the capital ship and fell towards the surface where it would detonate in one of the Vong's population centers. A mushroom cloud effect followed as that population center would have been vaporized which would have been seen for miles around...
[member="Strider Garon"] [member="Ginnie Ordo"] [member="Theoden Stronghammer"] @MANDOS

Riggs

R
When Ginnie answered his question with action Theoden nodded grimly. She was a child of Mandalore. On the other side of the ridge the seven vong stood, their attention on the young mando. Theoden leaped over bringing his war hammer to bear. Descending from above his hammer crashed into the skull o a vong destroying it.

As he landed he swung the hammer around smashing the others, knocking some down while pushing others back. With a mighty roar he slammed the hammer down onto a second's shoulder pulverizing armor, bone, and flesh and dropping him twitching to the ground. A third vong leaped toward him and met the spike at the end of the war hammer's haft. The spike skidded along the armor plate until it hit a small fissure, a score mark from a previous battle, and pierced deep.

A fourth vong leaped onto the massive mando's shoulders and tried to wrap his arms around Theoden's throat but spkes ejected from the shoulder plates and removed the life from that particular vong. The spikes rescinded and the last three vong attacked in concert.

Dropping his war hammer he pulled free two heavy hammers from his belt and jumped to join them in combat's embrace. His hammers knocked their staffs from their attack toward his body then continued along to their goal, one striking the bridge of what once a nose and braining that vong while the other crushed the windpipe of it's target.

The last vong knocked into the mando and the two fell rolling across the sands. As the vong grappled for a better grip on the beskar'gam Theoden grabbed the vong at the temples and, with the strength of crushgaunts, squashed the head like an over ripe melon. Rising he collected his smaller hammers and slid them into his belt before bending to retrieve his war hammer, having to brace a foot on the dead vong's torso to pull free his war hammer.

Turning he jogged in the direction of Ginnie as he heard the pup crushing bone in it's jaws. Approaching the vehicle he nodded to the mandos within as a barrage scoured the nearby surface of vong.

[member="Garrus Garon"] [member="Ginnie Ordo"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Arla Balor"]

[member="Theoden Stronghammer"] [member="Garrus Garon"] [member="Ginnie Ordo"] [member="Strider Garon"]

She felt as if her hands were vibrating she swallowed hard, sweat rolled down her brow the fight was difficult and she was doing her best to keep up. "STRIDER" she shouted, "STILL HERE" yes she was still there still breathing. But the battle was not done, this was just the lull this had to be the build up.

She couldn't hear everything that was happening she could only look out, "I think we are in trouble Strider" yes they were in trouble. the cannon could only do so much damage and it was little deterant for the incoming, What was it about battle that made her so hot, what was it about knowing any moment could be the last, she could feel the adrenaline pumping through her veins, she wanted more wanted the battle to wage on.

"What's the plan?" She looked around to see if she could see him.

The heavy barrage from [member="Garrus Garon"] 's orbital bombardment shattered the around the Mandalorians on the ground. The show of force was enough to devastate any vong forces coming onto their location as well as diverting the Coral Skippers away. The truck came to a full stop, dust clouds covered the area as in aftermath of the laser strikes.

Strider would look back to Arla, grinning un visibley like stupid child beneath his helmet at the luck they had gained. "Seems miracles do happen" The old veteran chuckled, for death was almost certain moments before his brother showed up. "Alright vode, this ride his toast, disembark and keep your guard up!" He commanded to the remaining survivors.

Strider jumped out of the speeder truck, his EE-3 blaster at the ready as a figure emerged from the dust clouds. [member="Theoden Stronghammer"] somehow was upon them and the older man was a sight for sore eyes. Could never have enough surprise friendlies show up in a time of need. He also had the little [member="Ginnie Ordo"] in tow. Some cultures would think having a child in a combat zone was unethical, in Mando society it was a way of life.

"Welcome to my ossik show!' He would welcome them. "Glad to see you both"

"Garrus!" Strider would hail his brother who orbited the planet "We need a ride brother!"

The explosion rocked around Ginnie Ordo with a mighty push. She tumbled but held firm, coming beside [member="Strider Garon"]. [member="Theoden Stronghammer"] was vicious and battle hearty. No one better to have around as they found their people.

[member="Arla Balor"] came into view and her thirteen year old sister rushed her. "Arla!! Arla I found you! It's all gonna be okay, I've got your back ad!" With her sister by her side, Ginnie locked down and stood beside her Mando'ade as Wembley the Tuk'ata pup bolted over to Ginnie and nudged his growing, great head under her arm. Blood and foul liquid stained his maw, he panted and whinnied, glancing up at the sky with his belly lower to the ground. "You scared, Wembley? It's alright. I'll protect you." She patted the Sith beast's head with her crush gaunt and checked her blaster carbine.

"Glad to be here, Field Marshal! Glad we could help. Where are the others, Sir?"

[member="Ginnie Ordo"]

Arla had crawled out and was just getting her bearings when [member="Ginnie Ordo"] was at her side, "Ginnie" Arla could not help it she leaned down to hug her sister, "you got my back, and I got your six" For a brief moment Arla forgot why they were there.

She stood up straight and looked over to Strider yes luck was on their side today. Luck, and mandalorian tenacity. She heard him arranging for a ride, yes they would need that for certain.

"Where to next [member="Strider Garon"]?" She spoke as Strider spoke to his brother, "Tell [member="Garrus Garon"], Great timing, remind me I owe him a drink for getting us out" She breathed for a moment and then looked at the new comer [member="Theoden Stronghammer"], now who was that.

It didn't take Adenn too long to check all of his weapons for ammo and his armor for any malfunctions, it was something that needed to be done frequently as to make sure nothing went wrong with anything important, like the 360 degree vision, which could be damaged easily. At this point he deemed his DMR slightly obsolete, due to its high power scope and that it was only semi-automatic, so he quickly put it on his back before grabbing his other weapon 'Well, not exactly the trip I'd thought it would be... At least there'll be a chance to kill some shabuir's though.' Adenn moved his hand to the side for a moment to stop himself from falling as the speeder stopped, before the bounty hunter could ask why they stopped [member="Strider Garon"] said that they'd be moving from their current location, he exited the truck after stating this, upon hearing the other man Adenn quickly moved out while scanning the surrounding area, which proved useless due to the dust "Field Marshal Garon, what is our plan to get out of here?" The bounty hunter asked, quickly looking at the two newcomers before he turned back to where his weapon was pointed.

[member="Strider Garon"] [member="Ginnie Ordo"] [member="Arla Balor"] [member="Theoden Stronghammer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom