Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Direction

Anderit is a force sensitive whose greatest achievement thus far in life has been not dying on Coruscant since the fall of the One Sith. He's a former acolyte that stuck around after the GA took the planet over These days he spends his time scamming people for money, and being a general nuisance.

I'm wanting him to break out of his cycle in one way or the other; whether he ends up running about with someone light or dark, I do not mind.

Interested?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Anderit Rinaren"] If you need direction and help putting your abilities to use, but want to break old habits, I can point you to the Silver Jedi Order.

A beacon of light for troubled times, we will always work with you to help craft a story of redemption or affirmation in getting your character where they want to be!

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/239-the-order-of-the-silver-jedi/

Good luck out there whichever path you choose!

[member="Anderit Rinaren"]

The Sith Empire is always looking to empower those with an aptitude for the dark side of the Force, and a willingness to serve and achieve. If he has roots in the One Sith, then he will know our Sith Emperor is a powerful Sith and a steady ruler.

Besides that, we have a great discord chat, many active threads, and a thriving community.

Come join us, it is your destiny.

[member="Anderit Rinaren"] The Ancient Eye is seeking to recover an ancient Sith artifact of immense power. Glory and riches await those who join us and bend the knee to our God-King. We have a multi-thread storyline that just launched, which we plan to end with an event and we're a friendly, quirky community. If a feudal, Darkside, Ancient Egypt-inspired faction focused on worldbuilding and storytelling sounds like something that's up your alley, we'd be happy to have you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom