Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomatic Dominion?

Inkblot

Masked Vigilante
@[member="Jack Sparrow"]
I organized something like that for the Protectorate, we did humanitarian aid for Mustafar, I did negotiations and diplomacy duty.

Just saying from experience, it can go pretty slow at times and stall, I would have a Plan B just in case :p Like on Mustafar we had an attack of those undead things to make the final push and finish the thread.

So how would we do this for dominions that are already in motion? Alert the players who had been active that they're being recalled and insert ourselves into the thread to finish it up diplomatically? Because that would be brilliant. We could wrap up several of these things and brand ourselves the Diplomatic Corps.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
@[member="Jack Sparrow"] just join, the diplomatic ones are still diplomatic. We have two senators one several missions talking to people while jedi and republic soldiers work to spread goodwill and keep the peace. Talk to the locals and to the peoples

Carn Dista

C
Not that Carn is one for politics, but if you need a member of the Jedi Council to help you in any way, then tag me.

Ellya

E
I'll have to pass this one, but if there will come any other chances in the future, I'd love to join. :)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Aliannah S. del D. Filia"] Thexoll and Seltros are dipolmatic as well but there is always room on Troiken. The situation on Rakata prime is going to be strange since the galactic empire wiped out a great deal of resistance on the world.

Ellya

E
@[member="Syn"]

Yeah, I'd join one of them, but I don't have much time or muse to do that. :) Maybe in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom