Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner just got a whole lot more interesting.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
When [member="Asharad Graush"] stepped closer, effectively pinning her into the corner of the lift, Mads' heart began to beat faster in her chest, not because she was scared, but more so because the woman was anticipating the man's next move. The way his amber eyes glowed and the kind of squeeze he gave her, Madlyn knew he wanted her just as much as she wanted him in the moment.

As A'sharad's dark head dipped and lips once again captured hers, the long-legged redhead's tone arms slipped up around the tall High General's broad shoulders with the petite hands attached settling at the back of his head at the collar of his well-fitted suit jacket. Long, manicured fingers teased the long strands of his hair that lay there as the impassioned kiss lingered on.

All too soon though the familiar ding of the lift arriving at her floor was heard and the romantic moment came to an end. Madlyn flashed a pleased smile his way with a suggestive glint etched in her sapphire gems "Well if there are more kisses like that, I just might accept," she winked sweetly, then took his large hand into her small and led him out of the lift and down the hallway to a door at the end.

The Diplomat opened her clutch purse and took out a key card. She inserted it into the card reader at door #2110 and imputed a security code on a panel next to the door on the wall. The door opened inwards to an entry way that had a narrow rectangle table along one wall with a decorative floral arrangement on it and a mirror hung above it. Her purse was placed there along with the key card, then the redhead slipped off her blazer showing off the back of her little black dress and carried it with her as she walked further into the apartment with a view to admire.

"Would you like something to drink?" Mads asked over her shoulder while high-heeled pumps clicked on the marble-like floor as she walked into the kitchen area off to the right out of view. The blazer was laid over a high-styled chair that was in front of a granite-topped counter, which extended out as a breakfast bar. A crystal tumbler was taken out of a dark cherry wood cabinet next to the sink and held up to a water/Ice combination dispenser that was housed in the front of a stainless steel cooling unit.

The cold, clear liquid was refreshing and gave Madlyn time to calm herself after that oh so passionate kiss they had just shared. Where this was headed Mads didn't know, but she was definitely intrigued to find out.

"So is your chauffeur waiting for you out there in the cold of night?"

The kiss when the diplomat was... Great. It lasted a while, he figured, for when they parted, the doors to the lift opened soon after and they were on her floor. She took his hand in her own, or as much of it as she could rather, and then they were on their way to her apartment.

Watching as she punched in the code, his gaze swept up and down the corridor whilst he waited.

In his time with women, however limited, it was rare that the High Marshal had ever actually entered their homes. However, he did make the commitment to seeing her home safely, so. There was that. And then the door was open, and he followed her aside as he looked past her and out the view beyond, though she slowly came back into focus and he watched as she went off to the side - into the kitchen.

Something to drink...

"Water," he said as he blinked, suddenly being struck by drowsiness as he unbuttoned his suit and folded it over a chair before he took a seat as she asked him the question.

"Well, the speeder can regulate its temperature, so I'm sure he's set." He paused for a moment. "Do you want me to tell him to go home?"

[member="Madlyn Sol"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Madlyn finished off her glass of water, then put the crystal tumbler on the counter next to the sink and grabbed another from the cupboard. She filled it from the cooling unit's dispenser, then walked over to where [member="Asharad Graush"] was now sitting on one of the high chairs at the breakfast bar.

"Your water, kind sir," the tall redhead grinned sweetly, setting the full glass upon the granite counter top on a coaster and standing just to the side of him at the end.

The Diplomat's blue gaze momentarily peered out at the night skyline of the urban sprawl that was Avalonia, then those sapphire gems returned to look into the High Marshall's amber ones after he asked her the question. Madlyn normally knew exactly what she wanted after debating the facts, but for some reason this man made her uncertain. She longed for more kisses like on the lift, and perhaps even more, but then again her backseat conscious, a nagging nuisance at best, warned her to be careful here. Don't jump to quickly. Take her time... But what if she didn't want to be careful, and jump in head first, or just let things happen in real time putting cares and worries aside for once?

Madlyn reached out and tenderly fingered some wayward strands of his dark hair off his forehead, then she smiled softly. There was a warmth and hope twinkling in her eyes as she spoke. "As much as I would like for you not to go home tonight, I think it would be best... though not before I play a song for you, if I may. It is still early so my neighbors won't mind too much."

With that said, Mads stepped past him with her hand trailing off his arm rather sensually, then the long-legged ginger strolled into the living room where a baby grand keybed sat just past the dinning table. She settled down on the dark wood bench, then looked up at the man and smiled once again. "I will play for you now Liszt's Liebestraum Number Three in A flat major... One of my favorites. It is affectionately called Love Dream."

A deep breath was taken so Madlyn could focus on the beautiful piece she was about to start, then her long, slender fingers began flowing across the white and black keys along with her shoed right foot pushing downward and up on the brass pedals below pouring out her heart and soul through the music.

https://youtu.be/WAhb16QnWhw​

The Sith Lord accepted the water with a nod of his head, lifting the glass off the coaster and tilted it back as he took a sip. He lifted the coaster up, almost as if he were admiring it for a moment before he set it back down on the table. When he asked the question, he let her think about it, to which, it eventually came to a negative.

But she also wanted to play a piece for him.

He raised a hand to his head, pushing hair out of his eyes and back over his head as she began the piece. The name of the piece also appeared to have a lack of a response from the Epicanthix as he found a seat closer to the instrument and the musician and sat' back.

He closed his eyes, and allowed the notes she played to soothe him, calming him even more than he already was.

In truth, the Epicant-Hybrid had never listened to a piece of music beyond the balls thrown by the First Order's Government, and even then, he tended to ignore them. In this instant, for [member="Madlyn Sol"], she was playing the piece for him, and only him. When he felt that it was coming to an end, A'sharad rose up to his feet and said, "I know little of music," he said. "I will deliver no judgement unto you."

Producing a DataPad from a pocket within his jacket, he tapped a button on it before replacing it. The signal to his driver no less. Best get home as soon as possible.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
So that was his response to the beautiful piece of music she had played for him? Really?! Madlyn had let the man see a side of her not many had witnessed, put herself out there, and for that [member="Asharad Graush"] was unmoved, not even a little? Was the High General not happy that the Diplomat had not agreed to him staying the night? Was this how military men were? What shallow creatures if it was true... though that could be said for anyone really expecting things in that manner for little investment.

The redhead rose from the dark-wood keybed bench trying not to show her disappointment. "Well now you know a little more than you did before, hmm? I appreciate you indulging me in my passion," Mads smiled pleasantly thought the warmth of before was not there.

Blue orbs drifted to A'sharad's datapad that was taken out of from his suit jacket toot sweet. So this was it. The night was over like that. First dates were make or break affairs and Madlyn seemed to have broken this one, but maybe for the best. The Eriaduan really couldn't tell if the man was truly interested or just playing the part to be honest.

"I'll see you to the door then, Marshall Graush," Mads offered kindly with a subtle motion of her petite hand, then added as they moved into the entry hall of her apartment. "Thank you again for dinner. It was most enjoyable," she said with a gracious cant of her red-gold head, then her hand reached over to the wall panel so as to open the door.

The Sith Lord frowned.

Through the Force he could sense her disappointment, or perhaps it was something else. He had said the wrong thing. Did she not want him to be honest with her? Was the man who led soldiers simultaneously to victory and to their deaths, supposed to say something other than the brutal truth? When she had finished speaking, she had opened the door, and the DataPad in his suit buzzed in his pocket, alerting him that his driver was outside.

He glanced over his shoulder to the red head.

And then he moved to kiss her full on the lips again. While he did, he searched her eyes before he parted from her, metal hand on her cheek. Dropping it after the kiss, he stepped back from her.

"The Army is deploying," he said in a low voice before stepping back again, this time out into the hallway. "It truly was enjoyable, my lady. I'll contact you."

[member="Madlyn Sol"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom