Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner just got a whole lot more interesting.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Avalonia%20dinner_zpsp1bhdtat.jpg
~Avalonia Citycape as seen from Marie's Restaurant~

She really didn't think [member="Asharad Graush"] would call, but the High Marshall did. And so, a dinner date was made between the army man and the diplomatic woman. Their initial meeting had come with a bang, literally the two running into each other on one of the pathways in the Plaza going between the Imperial Palace and Capitol Complex. Something had seemed to stir in each that day and now Madlyn Sol was arriving by hover taxi to their appointed meet up location in Market district.

Actually the restaurant agreed upon was one Madlyn had been dying to try out since it's reopening after the Ssi-Ruuk attack of Dosuum, but the counselor never had a good reason until now. It wasn't that the establishment was extremely extravagant, but it was more that it had a romantic nature to it especially if one sat out on the back deck in the evening twilight with a beautiful view of downtown Avalonia with its newly rebuilt skyline. And when making the dinner reservation for two, that is where Mads asked for them to be seated given the weather had cleared up.

The hover taxi pulled up in front of Maries though not exactly due to heavy traffic on the street so the long-legged redhead dressed in a little black dress with a stylish black blazer worn over top to keep the night chill off would have to walk in sky-high heels a few speeder lengths down the sidewalk to get to the front entrance. It was fairly well lit, but there was an alley not too far away. She should have insisted on the taxi driver getting her closer, but he was impatient wanting to pick up another rider so Mads' paid him and stepped out of the taxi's back seat. It wasn't like Mads was incapable to walk that far having just finished a ten mile run before getting ready for her date.

It happened so suddenly. Her heeled black pumps had just made full contact with the duracrete sidewalk after slipping between two parked speeders when a couple of burly men dressed in black head to toe came out of the dark alleyway and grabbed Madlyn dragging her back into it. Of course she screamed, but little did they know the Eriaduan had just finished a self-defense class put on by the Diplomatic Corps for their employees.

A sharp stiletto point came crashing down hard on the toe of the assailant on the right. When he let go with a howl of pain and anger, she pivoted quickly using the momentum and kneed the one on the left right in-between his legs, then Madlyn moved away from the thugs back towards the street entrance as stupid onlookers just stared at the now pissed off men following her...

When did Avalonia become such a desperate place or was there more to this situation than simply that? And why was no one trying to help her? Was chivarlry dead?

A'sharad had reached out to the redhead for the night out, only a few days after they had met. It had been a split decision thing, having never thought that he would ever be going out for social activities, let alone a date with an attractive woman. He supposed it was safe to say that Dosuun had many more benefits over the planet Yalara, those being, all of them. Where Yalara was dry and boring and he tended to find himself surrounded by other soldiers of varying ranks all with some impressive idea to benefit the Army in their image... It got boring, annoying even. Typically, he denied all proposals. The Army's formation didn't need to change, but its training regiments did.

Anyway.

The Sith Lord was on his way to Marie's. He opted to walk through the streets that night, rather than taking a speeder. The cool fresh air of the night brushed through that favoured mop of his. He was running late because of his choice, unfortunately, and he had doubled his pace to move a little faster, but he calculated that he still would be a few minutes late, if anything.

A'sharad couldn't seem to understand why he had done it, reached out to her, but he had, and so he was here. If his responsibilities in the First Order had taught him anything, it was to honour responsibilities and duties. Whether it was awful or not, he'd suffer his way through it. If it was going well, then he wouldn't really need to suffer anything other than a good time with a pretty girl.

He turned a corner, he was on the street he needed to be, and then he heard a scream.

Curious.

After the Ssi-Ruuvi attack on the planet, during its reconstruction crime had been rampant all over the place, but Avalonia had more or less experienced little more than petty crime and kidnappings for ransom. As late as he was running, he sought to check it out - it looked to be on the way anyway, he realized as he started into a light jog.

When the golden orbs spotted [member="Madlyn Sol"] backing out of the alley entrance, the Sith's jog turned into a sprint. He could sense her distress, and the first assailant that came out was body slammed into the opposing wall, on the corner of it, a sharp crack ringing out through the night as multiple ribs must've been shattered on impact. The second one was surprised, and as he turned to A'sharad, he dropped into a low form as his cybernetic fist went deep into the mans stomach, bending him over his arm before he leapt up, muscular leg throwing his knee upwards and into the mans jaw to throw him backwards and against a small trash compactor several metres away.

He straightened himself out, a hand reaching up as if to fix his already messy head of hair, and then he swept his gaze at her, his date with a reassuring smile.

"Are you okay?"

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
She was so close yet so far...

Madlyn was just at the mouth of the alleyway when she could feel one of the assailants almost breathing down her neck; his grubby hand within a second of grabbing her arm again; the rehabbed one too. The long-legged redhead did a feint move to the side, then juked the other way just as her savior appeared out of nowhere. The tall, dark, and handsome High General's body slammed the man hard into the exterior of the building. The sound of bones breaking made a chill go down Mads' spine, then [member="Asharad Graush"] turned on the other assailant using incredible strength with a punch to the gut and an upper cut with his knee to the guy's jaw, which made him sail towards the other end of the ally. Smack!

The woman was in shock and awe of what just happened. She too was still in the midst of flight or fight syndrome as Mads' heart raced within her chest and breath heaved. A'sharad seemed so calm, cool, and collected as he straightened himself out. Bright blues stared maybe a little longer than she should have at the man as he did that, then Madlyn realized she needed to do the same, running her hands down over her black dress that hugged her slender curves in all the right places and giving a tug to the bottom of blazer. Everything seemed to be in order as far as she could tell.

"Yes, I believe I am... Thanks to yours truly," Madlyn smiled back sweetly, gazing very appreciatively into A'sharad's dark amber pools as the two faced each other. The man's eyes seemed to show genuine concern for her welfare and that helped to make her feel better about the whole matter.

"And you? I mean that was quite the show you put on in my defense. I'd call you my knight in shinning armor, though that would be way too cliche wouldn't it?" she quipped lightly with a soft chuckle.

Her bright blue gaze flicked momentarily down the alley to where the two thugs were still laying on the ground, alive though worse for wear. "I suppose we should notify the authorities, hmm? And if you would rather call off our date, I would totally understand. I seem to be quite the risky proposition to be around, first me running into you, and now this. I should dare to think what else may happen in my presence."

A'sharad's gaze swept over to [member="Madlyn Sol"], just as she began rubbing her hands over her body, her curves if not already obvious to him, accentuated even more as he couldn't help but watch her practically tease him without even attempting to. Golden eyes rose up to her eyes as she answered him. And then she had confirmed that she was indeed safe, and he nodded, his lips breaking into a small, reassuring smile as he stepped closer to her, though made no other movements as he just looked into her eyes.

"Good," he said as his gaze swept over the scene that he had apparently saved.

"I'm fine," he said as he turned his gaze back to her, his undivided attention hers as she spoke.

A brow raised slightly when she mentioned calling the authorities, and he nodded his head, daggers made up of molten gold settling on the closest bystander who immediately pulled out their commlink and was on the way to calling for the law enforcers.

"It makes no difference to me if you call off the date," he said with a momentary mischievous glint in his orbs as a light flashed over his face. "As long as spend the night together as planned," he said with a wry smile on his lips as he offered that muscular arm of his that she had taken a liking to in their first meeting.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
When [member="Asharad Graush"] stepped closer like he had the other day in the Plaza invading the tall redhead's private space, Madlyn felt a certain electricity curse between them once again, and a tingle ran down her long spine sending certain chills about her body.

Nothing but desirable trouble here. Better watch your P's and Q's, girl, Mads' thought amusingly to herself.

The Lady Counselor quirked up a skeptical yet playful reddish-brown brow at the High General's comment, or maybe it was more the way he said it with the smile of his. Funny, she had only agreed to a dinner date with the army officer, though being a man he probably took that to mean automatically dessert as well to bring the night to a completion. Though being of a legal mind, there was the presumption of innocence until proven guilty so Madlyn would let the facts of the case be presented first before passing final judgement just because he was a male, a very good looking, quietly charismatic one at that; the most dangerous kind and very hard to resist.

"WelI, I don't know about you, but I have worked up quite the appetite with all the excitement so I would still very much like to have dinner with you," Mads smiled sweetly, slipping her petite hand into the crook of Asharad's offered arm like the other day when she walked him to his office building when he was lost, then her pair of twinkling sapphire gems flicked to his amber as they began to move side by side towards Maries. "Plus I could really use a drink right about now. I am truly very glad you showed up when you did. Thank you."

Once inside the restaurant, the maitre d' seated them promptly out on the deck along the railing as requested, the table on either side of them was kept empty. He was very apologetic about what had happened outside to one of their prized patrons and offered to send over a bottle of their choice from Maries' extensive collection of fine wines and spirits on the house.

"Thank you, that is very nice of you... I'll let the gentleman order that for us," Madlyn nodded appreciatively back to the maitre d' after taking the menu from him, then a small smile flashed across the table to the High Genera before she slipped off the blazer covering her black sleeveless dress with a deep V-neckline in the front that was adorned with a simple yet elegant three-tier necklace seeing all the activity upon arriving had made her hot. The diplomatic aide wasn't into gaudy jewelry and did't wear much to begin with. Less was more in her book.

A hand came up and modestly manicured fingers tucked Mads' red-gold hair behind her right ear when she was done looking over the menu and deciding upon her entree, then Madlyn pulled the long tresses around to the left side of her neck to lay down forward off her left shoulder.

"So are you all settled in now that you have transferred to your new command here on Dosuum?" she inquired casually, trying to make some small talk before the waiter came with their complimentary drink and take their food order.

Reached over with his cybernetic hand as she slipped hers into his own organic arm loop, and he patted her hand gently with a smile when she said that she would indeed still like to have dinner with him. And when she went on to thank him for for saving her. He would've smiled, saying, "Keep it in mind when I am at a loss of words," he says, though he offered nothing else in response, allowing her to wonder as to what he meant as they ventured into the restaurant, finally.

They were seated on the deck, an excellent view of the rebuilt Avalonia for them to which he sent a glance over to his redhead companion.

"You got this... For us?" He raised a brow in question, his amber orbs settling on her curiously. It seemed much too nice for a first date, the view anyway, though he wasn't complaining. Perhaps she truly was interested in him, beyond bumping into him in some Imperial courtyard.

Huh.

And then she had given the responsibility of choosing what to drink to him. Awkward. A'sharad didn't drink, at least, not to the point that he'd feel anything which in turn, made the point of it void in his eyes. Though his smiling features didn't falter once as he nodded. "Red wine," he'd say eventually, it tended to be the sort his father drank, that is, before he freed head from shoulders. "Your most expensive vintage," he'd say, before he too decided on an entree, his eyes finally seeming to take in the sight of her as she spoke.

"Oh, well, yes." He said with a nod. "It took some time," he said with a casual shrug as he seemingly forgot to unbutton the front of his silverish-gray suit. "I've also shipped out multiple of my most favoured Officers," he said with a smile. The most loyal to him being the one and only Colonel Kamset. At Kaeshana he had received his commendations and as soon as A'sharad had made High Marshal, the highest point in the Army, he had promoted the man to General in his place. Others had been promoted from Captains and Majors to Colonels as well.

"I have to say though... That you... Um," he paused as he searched for the words. "Indescribably beautiful."

[member="Madlyn Sol"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"I did... because we are worth it, and who would not like to sit here and enjoy the scenery and good food in such company," she winked subtly to [member="Asharad Graush"]'s in reference to getting the reservation in the location Mads' did.

The choice of a red wine gave A'sharad added a plus one in the mental tally the Lady Counselor was keeping on him, though it was a 50/50 shot he'd order her favorite type to drink. So far with his heroics and now this, the High General was earning himself a way to a full kiss on the lips at least perhaps even with a little passion thrown in at the end of their date, though the night was still young for pluses and minuses.

The civilian suit A'sharad was wearing coupled with his longest hair style for a military officer made him look exceedingly handsome in a roguish way. She so wanted to reach across the table and feather off some wayward bangs that hung down nearly to his left eye with her long, slender fingers, but resisted the temptation to touch him in such a forward manner in public. It wasn't like he was some Joe blow... The man was the highest ranking officer of the First Order's Army, and that said a lot and deserved respect. Plus it was only their first date, though their introduction was pretty intimate to a degree.

"It must make your job much easier to have good men by your side. Ones that know you and you them, who you can depend upon without question. I'm still trying to find my place within the Diplomatic Corps, but I am enjoying my work so far."

His compliment made Madlyn blush. Sapphire gems gazed over through her long dark lashes to meet A'sharad's amber ones. "Why, thank you... You are looking quite debonair yourself, Marshall. A dare say in and out of your uniform you strike a handsome pose" the redhead offered with a warm smile.

When the waiter appeared with a wine bottle, a corkscrew, and two crystal goblets, Madlyn licked her lightly glossed lips subtly as her bright blue gaze caught the name on the label when presented. The waiter placed the wine glasses down on the table, then used the corkscrew to open the bottle in front of them, offering the cork to the gentleman since he ordered it, but the Lady Counselor interjected. "May I?" she asked sweetly, then took a sniff of the bouquet on the cork. Perhaps A'sharard was not a connoisseur of fine wine as most men were not, but the diplomatic aide was she rather enjoyed the intricacies of the culture.

"Yes," Madlyn nodded to the waiter affirmatively, who would now pour the dark red wine into their respective goblets. The Eriaduan swirled the contents around briefly in her glass, smelled the aroma, then took a sip. A very satisfied look appearing on the redhead's face after a moment or two of relishing the taste. "Mmm...This red is rich and smooth to the palate with the thick flavor of currant, black cherry, blackberry, and a tinge of chocolate, a very nice Merlot indeed."

"I am glad you are pleased, Madame... Now if you are ready to order, I will get your meal started for you as well."

Madlyn nodded, then put the wine goblet down and picked up the menu. "I will have the Steak Diane and salad greens with the house dressing on the side please," she spoke assuredly, then relinquished the menu to the waiter. While the man was taking her companion's order, Mads waited quietly looking out at the gorgeous cityscape until he was finished, then picked up her glass once again and raised it towards the middle of the table.

"Here's to a wonderful evening despite its rather exciting beginning as I am very fortunate and honored to be sharing such fine food and wine with you."

There was a smile on A'sharad's face as the Diplomat responded to his previously astounded question. He decided that he would keep up with the flattery, and said, "You are a gift, for certain," the smile on his face suggesting that he was indeed genuine, a flash of those pearly white teeth he sported shining in the warm light of the restaurant as his gaze was pulled from her own sapphire eyes and out over the scenery thoughtfully.

Through the Force however, he could sense that he was doing 'well' in her eyes. He felt her becoming more relaxed as he ordered the red wine, something that looked to him as if, she was glad to hear that he drank it - or, acted like he drank it anyway. She did seem the sophisticated type, and they tended to drink red wine. That's what he imagined the Grand Moff drank in her free time.

"Indeed," he said with a nod of his head. "The men that I brought with me have been with me since my appointment as a Colonel," he said. Back when he had solely led the 482nd Regiment, and then he had been transferred to what seemed like the 321st iteration of the infamous 501st Legion, though, nicknamed the White Wolves, a name that all in the First Order knew, whether they were oriented with the military or not.

And then she went on to compliment him in turn and he smiled. "Thank you, though I do not think I can compare," he said with a modest smile, though in his mind, he was more than confident in his appearance. She was beautiful tonight, and he merely sought to make sure she knew that.

The Epicant-Hybrid watched as she appeared to take command of the wine bottle, and he watched, a curious look crossing his features as she swirled the drink around in her cup. Huh. Why did she do that? Why not just down it? He wasn't that interested however, for when she finally did drink from it, his amber orbs settled on her lips to watch the dark red liquid disappear before raising back up to her eyes with an appraising smile.

"The Steak Calamari," the Sith Lord said before he handed the menu back to their server with an almost bemused look on his face before sweeping back over to [member="Madlyn Sol"].

"Here is to a wonderful evening," he said, lifting his glass up into the air alongside hers in the cheers.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
The food and wine were superb, but the company... priceless. And all too soon, the dinner was over.

The Officer and the Diplomat made small talk in-between bites of their respective dinners and sips of the fine Merlot. Madlyn would share with [member="Asharad Graush"] she was born and raised on Eriadu until she, being an only child, and her loyal Imperialist parents fled to Riflor after the Galactic Alliance's takeover of the their homeworld. He would also learn that Mads is a classically trained keybedist, and an avid runner and swimmer. And of course, the High General already knew her favorite flowers were roses; the ones on the western path through the Plaza.

It would be noted with pride her late father was a geological engineer, whose technological contributions through the Adovorian Institute of Engineering helped to make New Advora what it is today. The redhead would go on to tell of her education at the University of Dosuum earning a double major in economics and business, then obtaining a law degree specializing in Intergalactic law. After a few years getting her feet wet working for non-profits on Riflor getting more bang for her buck rather than a big law firm where she'd be doing all the scut work and still just be a junior associate, she decided something more challenging was in order - the First Order's Diplomatic Corps.

Madlyn raised the rim of the crystal goblet up to her full lips and finished off the last of the smooth and rich red wine compliments of the restaurant, then she wiped the corners of her mouth off before placing the linen napkin neatly to the side of her nearly finished dinner plate; leaving some not because the Steak Diane wasn't delicious cause it was, but more so Mads didn't like to overeat.

Now it was that awkward moment when it was time to leave, the check was being taken care of, and the ponderance of what comes next, if anything, lingered in her mind. Madlyn had only said dinner date... though was she ready yet to say goodnight? All the wine didn't help her rare indecision. Somewhere along the way while eating dinner the two began calling each other by their first names, and Mads rather liked saying the roguishly handsome man's name; how it rolled off her tongue.

"Thank you for dinner, A'sharad... I very much enjoyed your company," Madlyn smiled warmly, her blue gaze meeting his golden over the table after the dishes were cleared with the romantic candlelight dancing between them and the nighttime cityscape of Avalonia just off to the side vista.. "I hope your food was to your liking. Mine was excellent, and your choice of wine complimented it perfectly."

The Sith Lord didn't do small-talk. Throughout the date the young Graush would've held actual conversation. His questions would've ranged from simple things as to what she had done before becoming a Diplomat, why had she become a Diplomat, what was even her drive for the First Order, things that would allow him to truly figure out how deep her patriotic drive went.

A'sharad was greatly interested in her background in Eriadu however. Curious that she would tie herself to the First Order, especially after the bombardment of one of the planet's major cities, and would blame the Galactic Alliance for it. n regards to the relations of the Alliance and the Order, the Sith Lord was easily capable of looking at it objectively. His sole drive for the First Order had been its potential to wage war against the then much larger Alliance. With his leadership in the Military he had brought the Order up to on par, or as recent events would suggest, past the fighting machine that was the Alliance.

The One Sith of the Core being destroyed was the climax of their achievements.

It was the First Order's turn to carve a path through the main Galactic Superpower.

The Sith Lord would've delved into his own past, though not the past of his Sith nature. No, he didn't want to push her away, not so soon after becoming as close as they were in such short time. He would've told him about his time in the One Sith, told her that his father had fought alongside the Sith forces, and not much else. From there, he would've said that he had ventured out into the Galaxy and found ties in the First Order, enlisting within the Officer Academy to be sent out soon after as a Colonel.

If she had shown interest he would've explained to her the difference in rank bars and symbols so that she didn't make the mix up again, having touched upon it teasingly before the night was through.

"I'm glad he said," in an oddly soft voice at her statement of enjoying the night. "I did too," he'd say as he also enjoyed your company. Smiling, he said, "Yes, my meal was excellent." His plate had been entirely cleared. He ate much, a product of a large muscular form, and a fast metabolism. "It was a guess that you'd like it," he said.

Gently biting his lower lip thoughtfully, he said, "Do you want me to bring you home?"

[member="Madlyn Sol"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Ahh, so the Hight General did guess about the wine. That amused Madlyn, especially him admitting it. Most men would not have let that fact slip when trying to impress a lady, but [member="Asharad Graush"] she was finding was anything but not confident in himself; knew who he was, and where he stood. It was a desirable quality as long as it didn't push the line of being arrogant.

"It was an enjoyable guess, and it brought a smile to my face. In the end, that is what counts. I hope it brought one to yours too."

The long-legged redhead picked up her clutch purse and blazer from the seat beside her as it was time to leave, then Mads pushed back her chair from the table and stood; a hand smoothing down over her dress after sitting so long. When they were about to the restaurant's front door, the Eriaduan paused a moment to slip the blazer on before walking outside, that is when A'sharad asked about bringing her home.

After what had happened prior to the dinner, of course Madlyn would like for him to see her home... but was that what he actually meant? "Do you want me to bring you home?" The High General's words played over in her mind, which suddenly was working overtime, maybe reading too much into them twisting and turning them around. It had been a long time since the counselor had been out with a man other than for work related business.

Her heart even skipped a beat thinking about what that might imply, though most likely that was not the case. But did she want that to be the case? Well Mads didn't necessarily want to end the date right here and now. A'sharad's company so far had been very well received by her. She felt a positive liking to him, though really they barely knew one another. Madlyn had never been the kind to just jump in blindly without looking first.

Long, red-gold tresses were flipped out from underneath the collar of her blazer before the single button was done on the front of it. Bright blue eyes gazed into the man's golden ones. She had noticed that thoughtful biting of his lip when he'd asked that question. It was endearing almost like a little boy hoping for another piece of cake.

"I would like that," she smiled warmly. "Though I don't want to take up any more of your time than you want me to. I know you are a very busy man."

There was a nod of his head in response as [member="Madlyn Sol"] said she hoped that his own choice in wine brought a smile to his face. A rhetorical... Statement? One could say considering he had been smiling at her the entire night. The Epicant-Hybrid was still smiling, even as she said it and his head bobbed up and down as previously mentioned.

As they rose from their table, the Sith Lord's amber orbs couldn't help but take in her figure properly with that dress hanging off of her. While they walked to the front door, it was all he could do to prevent himself from pulling her into his arms, moreso when she seemed to pause before opening the door to let them out of the restaurant. It was much later, where when she was being kidnapped, or mugged there had still been people around, the streets at this point were relatively dead.

As if they had the city to themselves.

"I am a busy man," the Sith Lord responded as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in close, letting the warmth from his body radiate it off and onto her, it was a little chilly, he figured. And even if she didn't feel it, well, what harm was holding her closer bound to do? "A busy man who must strive to please a very amazing Madlyn Sol," he said in a low voice as he let her steer them in the general direction of her home.

"I have a speeder around the corner," he'd say in a low voice, as if he were sharing a secret with her that he wanted no one else to hear. "Unless... You prefer more time together." It went without saying that the second option meant they could walk the rest of the way.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Asharad Graush"] kept making her blush with his compliments. That was usually not a reaction Madlyn succumbed to easily, though to be honest usually any flattery she received was for her hard work and due diligence, not in a gentlemanly way. Dating was rare if at all. The redhead was a workaholic finding satisfaction in a job well done the first time in her area of expertise over the challenges of the unknown with the opposite sex. Plus at thirty, she was also getting to be on the upside of eligible for a good match, or so her father would have said. Madlyn could almost feel his knowing eyes upon her from the heavens and nudging his only daughter to think ahead perhaps to a better tomorrow for herself.

When the High General put his arm around her slender waist and pulled Mads closer to him, the Eriaduan could definitely feel the warmth generated by his well-honed muscular frame radiating to her tall and fit one. Madlyn felt safe and secure within his embrace as they started to walk down the block that earlier had given the diplomat a moment to pause in fear. A'sharad had probably saved her life, no the man had, and for that she felt most endeared to his chivalry for that though Mads had already been delighted by him from their first meeting in the Plaza. This just was a continuation, and hopefully a continuous one there after this time.

Mads smiled with a conspiratorial, almost playful nod to the mention of his speeder around the corner, then she turned her red-gold head as if to look back over their shoulders; the counselor's gaze scanning their surroundings for a moment. Bright blue eyes then flicked to his golden, which seemed to be glowing even more than before. They were quite mesmerizing in the twilight.

"Well, if you think it is safe, then having your company longer would be preferred. Plus the walk will do us good after our heavy meals," Madlyn smiled again, slipping her own arm around his waist. At five foot nine, the long-legged redhead usually towered over men especially with any good-sized heel on, which was intimidating to some with less than sufficient egos. As a couple, they seemed to fit naturally together strolling along the sidewalk as if they did own the city as the High General was well over six foot with a commanding stature.

"So what do you like to do when you are not soldiering, A'sharad? Do you have any hobbies or other interests of note?" she asked curiously wanting to get to know the man better. They had several more blocks to go and much opportunity to do so.

When he pulled her in close, the Sith Lord had decided to remain silent. Even though he wasn't that cold, not with Madlyn so close, he preferred that she speak. He had never been a talker, and had only appeared to be one in social gatherings. Although it was hardly a gathering as one might seen at the last two Balls the First Order Government had thrown, but he wanted to make sure the redhead woman liked him.

Just... Because.

When she made mention of her having his company, he tightened his hold on her, as if to reassure her that he was there to protect her if anything happened. Though the Sith Lord's own confidence foretold that he was certain there was nothing on on the planet, let alone their vicinity that could harm them.

That was the sort of projection that radiated off of him in the Force and would undoubtedly translate in some way to [member="Madlyn Sol"]. To a lesser degree no doubt, but with her growing infatuation of the Sith Lord, who knew how she'd react when she took note of the vibrant confidence that came off him.

What did he do for fun?

"Not much," he said with a shrug of his shoulder. How would he explain that he was a Sith Lord? Simple. He wouldn't. It was evident that he almost always had a lightsabre with him, the last two situations with him lacking one on being happenstance since his weapons were either destroyed or lost. "I think I've an idea for a new hobby however," he said thoughtfully.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Well, that took only a few steps to find out [member="Asharad Graush"] didn't do much for fun or so he divulged in her confidence. No hobbies or interests to speak of was the off take of his shrug, but she really doubted that. Though the man's mention that he might have an idea for a new hobby was cryptic especially as the High General was looking right at her with a thoughtful tone noted in his voice.

"Oh really... " Mads chuckled softly; a slight tinge of pink rising up on her high cheekbones as the reference was taken.

As Madlyn's hand rested upon the waist ban of the High General's trousers at his outer hip, long slender fingers felt a metal type cylinder just under the hem of his suit jacket hanging there. She knew already that A'sharad was listed as Force Sensitive on his Level 1 profile, but that is all it noted.

And yes, the diplomat and counselor had looked her prospective date up within the First Order database she had access to despite his high military rank standing. Was it a lightsaber then he carried upon his person, and if so then he must be a trained Force user? Madlyn knew next to nothing about the Force other than what was common knowledge. She knew within the First Order there were such people with the gift, but had not ever come across any personally or held pre-judgement one way or the other. She was always one to form an opinion after the facts were presented.

"Well, hobbies can be very rewarding, though you need to find something that really interests you beyond just the fade of it because they can be time consuming and actually demanding to get out of it what you want... For instance, I have been playing the keybed since I was six. There is just something about music that speaks to my soul, and visa versa. It is all consuming at times to keep in tune with it yet the passion gives me peace beyond anything else when the notes come altogether to make something so beautiful in melody."

A'sharad lifted a hand up to her cheek, gently brushing it with his thumb as he spotted the reddening of her cheek in the streetlight. He glanced down to the hand that was on his waist, though he only felt it directly due to his lightsabre pressing into his side, and he frowned before he caught her hand and replaced it elsewhere. Best to not accidentally activate the weapon.

"I can imagine," he said in response to her giant spheel about hobbies. Not that he didn't have any, they just weren't the sort of thing you mentioned on the first date. A'sharad may not have been as bloodthirsty as he was so long ago, but he still took his enjoyment from hurting people. It wasn't as if he hated them, no. He could see them as being one of many enemies who were unfortunate enough to be placed on the wrong side of the battlefield.

The only enemy he truly hated were the Jedi.

Though that was instilled into him.

"I think, this will be my new hobby," he says as he leaned in to her, hand raising to suddenly lift her chin up so that her mouth received his own lips.

[member="Madlyn Sol"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Asharad Graush"]'s gentle touch even with his cybernetic fingers brushing her cheek sent chills down Mads' spine, but then there was a frown that suddenly came to the man's face right after. Had she done something wrong? Apparently touching the cylinder object hanging from his waist was a no no, though Madlyn hadn't meant to disturb it. That would be something to commit to memory for future endeavors should there be any past this date.

Embassy Row was just beyond and the residence tower where the Diplomat lived could be seen ahead. It would be just a matter of time now until they reached her destination for the evening. The dinner couple had momentarily stopped at the street corner when the High Marshall took the initiative to steal a kiss under the street lamp.

His warm lips upon hers were unexpected at this juncture though were gladly accepted. The tall redhead's petite hand came up to rest upon his chest as the kiss lingered for a moment more than maybe it should for a first one and in public, but Madlyn wasn't complaining. He was a good kisser. If that was just a sweet kiss, she wondered what a passionate one would be like.

"Well, I would say that is a good start to perfecting your newest hobby, Marshall Graush," she quipped lightly with a soft smile after he pulled back, and their eyes met. Boy were there butterflies fluttering around in her stomach right about now. There was just enough alcohol in her system to make Mads' inhibitions less and more amenable to the man's advances.

"My place is just across the street... Seems you brought me home safe and sound, and I thank you kindly for that. Would you care for a night cap, or shall we say goodnight here?" she asked thoughtfully biting her lower lip as A'sharad had done before.

The Sith Lord had a small smile cross his features at the first response she had to the kiss.

"Wasn't it?" He'd tease before parting from her, though his gaze never left her own as she had his devout attention, as she had the entirety of the night since he had rescued her from those muggers. She may have looked like a delicate flower, but she was a government official in the First Order, and they were anything if not efficient, as he had learned throughout the date. She had fought them off for a while before he had arrived on the scene.

"... I intend to make sure you make it into your home and bed, safe and sound," he said with an innocent enough look on his face. Even his tone made no suggestive tone. He was quite capable of continuing to be the gentlemanly figure that he had conducted himself as throughout their time together.
[member="Madlyn Sol"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Madlyn just smiled at [member="Asharad Graush"]'s response with a twinkle in her blue orbs, then tugged gently on his arm to pull him across the street to the entrance of the tall residence tower where she lived.

It was a standard high-rise building that decorated Avalonia's skyline. There was a doorman who greeted her by name, and a pair of security guards at their station within the lobby that gave the two of them a respectful acknowledgment, but probably more so to the man accompanying her. The long-legged redhead led the High Marshall past them, then to the bank of turbolifts.

"This tower is new as the old one was destroyed during the attack. I was fortunate that an apartment and a corner one at that opened up right when I returned from my leave," the Eriaduan lamented, then leaned forward and lightly hit the wall panel to summon a lift.

"I like it because of the central location... one reason why I don't have a speeder right now, though I might be rethinking that after tonight. Someday I would prefer something not in the city as I feel a bit like a sardine here, but for my current work this is perfect."

One appeared within moments; its brass-colored double doors opening to allow them in. Madlyn stepped in, then after her date followed pushed the twenty-first floor button. The Diplomat then turned to face A'sharad flashing a soft smile.

"I am really glad I ran into you in that day in the Plaza, otherwise I wouldn't be having such a lovely time with an amazing man. Thank you again for dinner, and the stroll home."

A'sharad nodded as she went into an explanation as to how the building came to be. It was new, many of them were in this area of the City. It was likely one of the first to be rebuilt, along with the Spaceport. Although A'sharad had only arrived with the returning forces from the Endor System, he had read the reports of the stormtroopers that had been on the planet. Namely, there had been mention of Maurice Dalton, a Commissioner on the planet Yalara who was trapped in the ruins of the Spaceport for some time.

He had yet to encounter the man. It had been some time.

Perhaps soon, he'd invite him to Dosuun, not that they had much to talk about.

"I can... Loan you my chauffeur," he says with a curious twinkle in his eye. "Payment, of course, will be allowing me to take you out - again," he said as he pulled her in closer and squeezed her, as if to showcase the warmth he had for her. "But yes... A home outside of the city does sound... Preferable." He had grown up on Prakith. Although he had grown up in the capital, much of it was within the mountains, scattered about. It was hardly even a city in actual fact, just multiple structures embedded into the mountain side, but all the same, it was much better than Dosuun. Likely, because he felt it was familiar.

He wasn't nostalgic... More, curious as to whether or not his home still stood.

And then, they were within the lift, and his golden orbs followed her finger to press the seventy-fifth.

So high up? He thought to himself as they began the ascent.

"Likewise..." He said before he closed in on her in the corner of the lift and caught her lips again..

[member="Madlyn Sol"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom