Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did You Notice Me Senpai?

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

The galaxy had strange things in it, the Force had even more stranger things. This was one of them. "If it makes you feel any better, I think it's....cute?" He doubled over in laughter at his own attempt of joking at something as bizarre as a tail on Alex. "I swear saw this in a dream once." He touched the sabers on his sides, and placed his hands on his hips in a act of triumph. "So...what I really wanted to see you about. Brace yourself." The man walked over to the tailed grey jedi, watching the thing coil around her, still wondering how he could get his hands on it. "Things...have changed...a lot. What have I missed?"

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Romeo Sin"]

"I will actually skin you alive if you try Sin..." She watched the man's eyes follow the tail for a moment before sighing and shaking her head. "Come with me, im going to need tea if im going to be talking to you. You pain in the ass." She shook her head again as she turned and started walking towards her home with the rifle resting against her shoulder. It wasn't unusual to see Sin like this. Strangely the man seemed to think that she would actually fall back into the darkside which is something she knew would never happen, atleast not because of him that is. "So why are you here again?"

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Romeo followed after her, now finding himself in a nostalgic concept. "Im not sure why...I just...felt like it was the right thing to do." He sat down at the middle of the floor in a meditative position. "Solan Charr, you know him? He wanted me to be a shield...I can not be a shield...all I know is how to be a sword. All I know is war. This can't be changed...who I am can not be changed. So instead...I feel like...maybe I could point the sword that I am in the right direction. Which...Im not sure what that direction is. You Grey Jedi must have it easy."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Yup, the twit owns my share in Aurora Industries now after i decided to become a recluse here on Alderaan... also. Grey, i am no more a Jedi than your grouping you twit. Keep that in mind before i decide how to deal with your being in my home because i have not been able to decide on how you will be leaving here. As for you being a sword that needs to be pointed somewhere..." She paused and looked at the sky for a quick second, eyes staring at Romeo before grinning wide. "Your path is your own Romeo, i have no answer for you when it comes to what you are to be. If it were me your sect would not so much as exist."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom