Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did You Notice Me Senpai?

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

There was very little Romeo could do to keep himself for searching for a certain someone, and whether or not she remember him was to be seen. Alex had been the woman Romeo always ran to for advice, her knowledge and patience with him was impeccable. So when Romeo went searching everywhere the galaxy held, he ended on Alderaan, cause everything else was the all the wrong places. Slowly the Eths crept up to the planet, letting him dock out of it with a BlackFire. Alderaan made sense, she was hiding, where else would you hide but right in the worse place possible?

The BlackFire fighter drifted into the planet, slowly coming down on what Romeo assumed was once a field of grass plains. When it landed, he hopped out in a casual tight robe of blackness. From here, Romeo sat down, and meditated, giving off his presence out to the planet. Hopefully none of the Sith remnants here would find him...he had no weapons on him.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Alexandra had spent no time the moment the black haired twit had come to land on the planet near her home. Was he really this stup- and then he gave off his presence which made her glare a bit more. "Hes gonna die. Im going to find him, and im going to shoot him." She said to herself as she marched through the forest with her stupid tail dragging behind her. She hated this body sometimes, she still had no idea how to use her tail effectively and if it wasn't for that fox brained fool who refused to speak to her, she would not be in this situation. But atleast the boy was stronger than her old echani one with no loss of flexibility.

None the less as she moved into the area that Romeo was she would see the ship, and then the black haired bastard of a man himself. She took no hesitation as she rose the Blaster Rifle to her shoulder and shouted. "Get the kark off my lawn, you Vahla born idiot... Only saying this once Romeo..."

The Force was an amazing flow of mystery and awe, every step the woman took, Romeo felt it. He wasn't sure if it was anger that drove her, or jealousy. Maybe even love. So one could imagine how Romeo felt when she came out with a rifle, shouldered it and gave him a warning to leave.

Romeo shook his head with a chuckle as he pushed himself up to his feet.
"Well...hello Alex." Romeo said as he took one step forward. "Are you going to shoot me?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Hmm... Yes." She moved her hand to flick the small switch on the side as the weapon switched over to a stun bolt setting. With that though the trigger was pulled and the bolt flew without hesitation or resistance from the air for Romeo's midsection. Given that she really was not in the mood for his or quite honestly -ANYONES- presence she fired again whether he was hit the first time or not and continued to squeeze the trigger twice more as she stared. She didn't so much as feel anger, no she was perfectly ok with the man before her. She was more just not wanting to see anyone and knocking out those that came looking for her was the first thought on her mind. Their reason came second.

As he continued walking, listing to her words he had already noticed her going to shoot, and help but chuckle as the bolt shot out. With some help from the Force, he saw it come slowly, and moved his body sideways, watching it sail past him. Did she hate him now? Had she become a goody too shoes? This was not how he remembered Alex. "I dont remember you using firearms, Alex, it's so unlike you. It's an insult to me if you think you can hit me with it." He never went for his weapons, or made any aggressive movements, Romeo just kept taking steps towards you. "Have I made you angry?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Romeo, you should know by now that you are an annoyance to me... one i for some reason seem to keep having to deal with..." Her sigh was more than audible as she turned the rifle to aim at the ground. "Look, why ever you are here, it has to be important so get your pale Vahla ass up here before i decided to see if i can tear you apart with the new Zorren strength i have thanks to Fox brain." The threat was empty as she smiled at the man whom she had known for a long time. "Oh and one more thing you insufferable twit. Welcome back."

HIs arms opened wide as if coming for in for a embrace of an old friend with a large smile on his face. The man was unsure of what she spoke of, but he knew it was not wise to find out, not yet. "Don't threaten me with a good time Alex, you know I've eyeballed you before...least...I think you do." He teased her. When he was finally arms length, his own stayed open as he really did come in for embrace, but waited to see if she would accept it. "Do I get that welcoming...or do I get a warm welcoming? I mean we both know, you want a hug."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Romeo Sin"]

She stared at him as he waited for a hug and for a few moments she stood there with a bit of disbelief at the man's stance. "Ok, Firstly, you are lucky i don't shoot you below the belt for the first comment, secondly. When was there ever a moment when i wanted to hug you without some kind of payoff in the end Sin. The last i checked, you were running a actual dictatorship an didn't do very kind things with that power..." Even as she said the words though, her hands moved to sling the rifle over her shoulder and she walked towards him. But instead of a hug, she reached up and tried to wrap a arm around his neck to bring him into a small little hold if she could, using the little gift of her new body for the extra bit of strength. "And again, you are lucky i don't harm you for the first comment. You twit."

Her arm reached around his neck as she pulled him into a hold, he had forgotten how short she was compared to him, but this only made him laugh more with happiness. Was it happiness, did he even really know what true happiness felt like? No, Romeo did not know what that really felt like, and this feeling was probably a lie. That, or Romeo was trying to lie to himself about all this.
"I did a lot of things, a lot of things. Alex...you don't know. I would tell you...but I can't. BUT! These pillows of yours, now these are what will stop the One Sith." Romeo poked one, and lifted his head up, grabbing her by her waist as he lifted her up too. "Death changes a person Alex. I have lost everything, and only I am to blame."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Romeo Sin"]

She yelped for a second as he poked her and then in half a second grabbed his ear and twisted it. "Hey, i died too if you hadn't noticed the damned tail i have now... So how about you put me down before i decide to twist your ear the rest of the way off. Unlike the last one, im not interested in you or in your rather... downtrodden attitude." She smiled at him as her expression grew a bit more grim with the smile making the dark tone to it worse. "So once again, put me down, or you lose the ear... got it?"

"Aaaaah!" He winced in pain. "Who goes for the ear woman!?" he said as he stopped to listed to her words carefully. When she mentioned a tail, he looked behind her, sure enough, a tail. "Hey, would you look at that. You do have a tail." When she demanded to be let go, he shook his head, then thought twice about it. When he put her down, he laughed. "You want me, I'll make it a thing." He winked at her with a playful smile. "As much as you were my teacher at one point...I think I have something to teach you Alex." He leaned in close. "I know how to gain unlimited power without the death of millions, or the need to of the darkside."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"And i have a tip for you Sin." She let go of his ear to flick him in the nose as her body turned and the tail curled back around her waist like the belt it had been moments before. "I learned how to do that long ago, and as always, you have come up short." She grinned at him with that same smile she always wore. Carefree, yet still caring and calm at the same time in how she presented it. "As for wanting you. Did death make you delusional or something because apart from being married to the fox brained idiot named Vulpesen, i don't remember being as delusional as you are being right now."

He scoffed at her tip, and ran a hand through his hair in thought. That was a terrible tip, so he shook his head as he moved back a little. When it came down to it, Alex did not understand the mind of Romeo, he did not show her...everything, just enough. Had he shown her, though, the past may have been much more different. "Abeloth." He said at first. Then a devilish grin crossed his face. "I plan to seize that power the terrible Abeloth once held. A nightmarish story Im sure we've all heard. That's the secret to unlimited power." Romeo moved around Alex, looking around as she spoke more about Vulpesen, who lead the Vitae. He remembered him well, that Sith. "He lies to himself, and more so to you. Vulpesen cowers behind the mask he has created for himself. My disillusions are but me speaking facts, and desires. Even you Alex...have desires." He turned to look at her as he spoke the last words, making them whispers and injected with the darkness that was the Force.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Romeo Sin"]

The first word visibly set her on edge but then he continued and as she stood there wordless with her back turned to him, she started to fume as he spoke. Then he had to go and push buttons and for a moment her entire body had it spasm for half a second before it moved faster than even her mind could register. It was a mere split of a second in how she turned, leg sweeping at his and her hand grabbing at his face to slam into the ground. Her eyes were burning with an all too familiar woman that had been torn up and reabsorbed into Alexandra the last time she had died. It was the familiar gaze of Hel, that sadistic and angry spirit Alexandra had created through trying to exile all her darker thoughts from her being. "Keep Talking Sin. Please just keep talking so that i have an actual reason to beat your damned face in for daring to think that that is a good idea. Of all the words you could have picked, you chose the two most infuriating things to say, so please. Continue with your lunacy..."

It came quick, and but not unexpected. When her leg swiped his own from under him, and her hand gripped his face into the ground there was a loud thud noise of him hitting the dirt. It hurt, but nothing he hadn't felt before, oh no, this was nothing. He just fed on that little bit of pain, and her anger. His grin even wider now, a loud and very evil laugh erupted from his mouth. "Oh Alex, Alex, Alexandra!!" His voice became raised, and loud. The eyes of the man burned a bright red, as if glowing from the corruption inside him. Already, though, he was using his own powers, his body temperature began to rise, and fast. Exceeding temperatures considers even feverish. So hot that her hand would begin to burn as blisters began to form on his own body. Again he chuckled. "Burns huh, trust me, it gets worse." He wrapped his hand over the one gripping his face. "Alex, you getting closer to the darkness that is nestled within you...it's sexy. Embrace it, let it coil around you. Let me show you what real passion is...please." His voice was now low, and cold, but sincere.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Romeo Sin"]

She glared at him and without hesitation, or any shame, her knee was aimed for a place that separated male from female. She may not be the most honorable of fighters in that moment but she was more pissed than anything and even if that did not shut him up, she would try to grip his head and raise him just enough to slam it back into the dirt. "Sin, you will listen to me right now. I am not in the mood to see another of my friends hurt and in pain because they were a moron and sought power that was far beyond their control. I don't have a Brother for that reason, i don't have a family for that reason, and if you insist on this little idea of yours, i can insure that you will no longer have the thing that im sure you treasure." With that warning she would grab her left saber and hold it to him with her free hand, completely serious. "Well."

A loud, and painful sound echoed in Romeo's head as she kneed him in the only area that probably make Darth Vornksr wince in pain, or fear of not being able to produce even more bastards. Tears ran down Romeo's eyes from the pain, but he continued to feed on it, and smiled even wider, nothing changing in his demeanor, but god was he in pain right now. After a few coughs, and a restoring in what composure he did lose, he looked at the saber as her words chewed in his head, then looked back at her. "Heh, sibling huh? Never knew that. Must have been really painful..watching him twist in the darkness, churl up evil from his mouth, and spew out his own soul. Oh yes...I know that feeling. Oh. So. Well." He gently placed his hand over the lightsaber threatening his well being. "So....what made you more angry...my plan...or the insult to Vulpesen...you answer depends on how I react next."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Her face softened for a few moments as he responded to her and for a second she appeared as if she were going to let go of his head. Atleast appear was the word that should be the focus of that small moment. Infact his little sentence is what drew her grip back to its original state as she stared at him with annoyance being chief now. "What angers me is that you are stupid enough to insult the person i love, think that i would fall to the darkside, and come to talk about a plan that in all honesty has got to make you the single most idiotic person in the galaxy... hows that for what made me more angry." She tightened her grip on both the saber and his head before finally just letting go of the latter, her feet carrying her backwards off him. IT was then that she noticed the baser reaction to her anger and drew her tail to her chest as she smoothed out the hair on it. "Now, do you want to continue spouting this stupid plan of yours?"

He shook his head, and rubbed his sore areas as she released him. It was a victory on his part, knowing he was close to achieving something amazing here. Again, he ran his hand through his hair, and brushed the dirt from his body. "You say love, but I see not this person you love...no I only see someone hiding from the galaxy. I believe you love that man as much as I believe in the Sith code. Through passion, I gain strength." he watched her groom her tail, and titled his head to the side, somewhat confused as to why she had a tail. "Anyone can fall Alex...anyone." He took a step forward. "I don't want Abeloth's power. I only know of the story. I just wanted to push your buttons, see just how far you'd go. You were so close Alex...so close. I could feel it...feed on it." He gestured with his hand. "What happens if I pull on that." The gesture towards the tail.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Well you sure do know how to piss someone off. And i seriously suggest you stop with the talk now before i decide to finish what i had started with that saber i had in my hand." She glared at the man as he himself looked at the tail she now had. "And stop looking at this stupid thing, its part of the body i was forced into after i was torn apart in my last one. Im not exactly happy about being in the body of a Zorren as it is but i do have to admit it is useful for what purpose it has." Once it was done acting out, she let the new appendage circle around her waist and tighten like a belt to keep it out of the way for now. It wasn't an easy task but she didn't need it being out and about with this of all people being around her. "As for Falling, im not going to because i know the difference between false and real power."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom