Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Did you know?

That you can right click > inspect in Google Chrome, and at the top left of your source bar you can select the phone icon to view the page as most mobile users would see it?

Would help you div enthusiasts.

People who post from phones are criminals anyways.

b620c0d9542a35b7a947264a28ff00b4.png

Yes theres a way, even to tell who’s using what browser, no I’m not revealing that information to satisfy your curiosity

Internets a scary place, assume i know everything and make peace that Sauron is real

Yes theres a way, even to tell who’s using what browser, no I’m not revealing that information to satisfy your curiosity

Internets a scary place, assume i know everything and make peace that Sauron is real

Do... do you know what I am thinking right now?

BUt this is helpful information thank you.

I am not allowed to have milkshakes anymore

but like

yes

You are good enough, one milkshake won't kill you but the violence of the poop might, they're not lazy just slightly depressed because IRL can be hard sometimes, and yes a great majority of your variants across the multiverse are having a way better time but most of them also ended up roleplaying.

skin, bone, and arrogance
I didn't know that. Fascinating, actually. I've given up my divs because, frankly, I'm not interested in continually editing them as people find creative ways to offend you with them, but it's good to be able to see what you've been complaining about.

Tefka Tefka there's even a way to turn it sideways if you're one of those sociopaths that views the forum horizontally. Bless.

people find creative ways to offend you

yes this is 100% a war against me by the divvers and not people literally and accidentally breaking the boundaries of the physical realms with the gymnastics of their dark energy bbcode

I had a guy today tell me he didn't know what CSS was

i asked this gigachad to remove his div code and he said "I don't know what CSS is but I'm down to help however I can"

you guys laughed when we had an Admin get hacked for clicking on sussy links but ya'll are out here slinging code like it's thursday Ultimate Frisby night YOU DONT KNOW WHERE THE FRISBY CAME FROM FRANK WE BROUGHT OUR OWN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom