Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Clone Wars forsaw Donald Trump? Is... Donald Trump Pre Vizsla of reality?

Well the New Mandalorians were a bunch of decadent urbanites who had abandoned culture and self-preservation for the "high-minded" ideals of pacifism and other associated butthole worship. As a result they were completely incapable of defending against outside invaders, or even providing for their own population. "Muh principles" go out the window in a world of limited resources.

Pre Viszla did nothing wrong.

Make Mandalore Great Again.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] you know what they say morbid curiosity zombified the cat!! I work to much to come up with anything clever anymore. Soon I'll
Be back down to 8 hour days and I may find the energy to come back as my fully radiant self!

[member="Sereniama"] I didn't really bother reading the second page of replies and I only skimmed through the first. I can sort of predict how this thread is/was gonna go. I just wanted to drop my two cents. You're just comparing your own opinions on things without doing much research on the subject, in my own opinion. Of course, no foul intended.

That's all I'm gonna say.

Ludolf Vaas said:
Well the New Mandalorians were a bunch of decadent urbanites who had abandoned culture and self-preservation for the "high-minded" ideals of pacifism and other associated butthole worship. As a result they were completely incapable of defending against outside invaders, or even providing for their own population. "Muh principles" go out the window in a world of limited resources.

Pre Viszla did nothing wrong.

Make Mandalore Great Again.
This post is underappreciated, and also magnificent.

My reaction to most political threads around the internet.
hose_to_head_king_of_the_hill.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom