Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diamonds are Forever

[member="Damian Starchaser"] // [member="Allyson Locke"]

Well, sure, Kaili wasn’t usually one to be affectionate around others, but in all fairness Kaili and Allyson hadn’t visited ‘others’ in a very long time either. Kay shrugged at Allyson’s question of why she was in there, the brunette was well-aware of Kay’s reason for being there. As for being an arm piece Kay couldn’t help but perk her brow right back. What would she mean by that? Damian wasn’t even in her playfield unless…

Wait.

Kay’s brow perked even more and threatened to reach her hairline as she tilted her head to question Allyson who set off towards the refresher. Attention swept right back to Damian with a newfound grin at what he was proposing.

“Oh that is mistake, my friend.” She chuckled. “You will regret that, but sure, I’ll take it. The bedroom is ours, and you get the couch.”

The thought of what could transpire there really had no business being on her mind, yet there she sat with her eyes kept from staring at the door Allyson had hid herself behind. Kay’s grin faded into a smirk by the time she focused on Damian again.

“So how have you been? It seems you’ve survived just fine since last.”

"I regret a lot," Damian said looking at Kaili with a smile, "but I doubt I'll regret this." Laughing a bit he looked at the girl and the bathroom. "I've slept on worse in my life. You seem to remember our little deserted island training session. I slept on sticks then, this couch is rather comfortable compared to that I assure you."

Leaning back and getting comfortable he thought for a moment and then said. "I've been good. Surviving, living my life. Trying to stop 'evil' where I could. I believe our current situation qualifies. I'm glad to see you're happy. Although I was curious, was it you or the pale girl who had a crush on me?" Damian verbally poked, "I mean the way you fought for my attention?" His tone of voice made it clear he was joking as he laughed a bit. It was a preposterous statement when he considered the current state of Kaili's relationship and yet it amused him to poke at the young woman.

[member="Kaili Talith"] | [member="Allyson Locke"]

[SIZE=10pt]As Allyson took her time in the bathroom, she removed her clothing and groaned as she did so. Her shirt was stained with blood from the shot that brushed her while she had entered the location where Kaili was. Cursing under her breath she cleaned up the wound and examined it in the mirror of the bathroom. Playing off the pain was hard, but she did it and Kaili and their blonde companion had no idea. Once everything was cleaned up enough for her to shower, she turned on the water and felt it against her skin. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The shower was shorter than she thought she was going to be. The water shut off and she looked around in the drawers of the bathroom and found a few bandages. Putting it over the gunshot, she groaned again and did her best to flatten it. The last thing she wanted was Kaili to hug her and feel the bandage. Allyson left the bathroom on a mission, a towel wrapped around her frame as she began to dig around the dresser drawers. There had to be some clothing for her to wear. A smile spread across her face as she found a pair of short cotton shorts obviously for sleep wear and a smaller men’s button-down shirt. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The ploy was to tease poor Kaili since they couldn’t do anything with the extra baggage they brought with them. It also allowed a nice loose material that Ally can use to hide the small bulge of the bandage. She dressed quickly and brushed her damp hair till it was mostly dry. Yawning, she walked out into the living room or whatever it was for the suite. She caught the tail end of Damian’s comment about Kaili fighting for his attention. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“That’s interesting, Kaili never told me about a boyfriend.” Allyson smiled as she wandered through towards the kitchenette. Her slender frame sauntered in the short shorts that weren’t visible much from under the white button down that was already barely buttoned – showing the pair exactly what she was hiding down their earlier. [/SIZE]

[member="Damian Starchaser"] [member="Kaili Talith"]

[member="Allyson Locke"] // [member="Damian Starchaser"]

Didn’t they all. While Kay would like to say she remembered most of what happened on the island, the bliss of age and the years between had all but muddied the most of it to an incoherent blur for her. She remembered having arguments with a pale Arkanian, but why that was had simply escaped Kaili. She readied her response to Damian’s joke statement, but Ally stepped in before she could. Eyes set on the loose shirt and shorts, and they just didn’t let go. The things she wanted to do…

“Uh, no.” Kay shook herself into confusion. “Those years were a weird mess of insecurities. Maybe I was on the verge of discovering that it wasn’t for your attention as much as hers?”

“Not that it matters,” Kaili tilted her head, shrugged and closed her eyes as if to dismiss everything that had been said already. “This was years ago. I know who I am now, and who I like.”

Eyes set on Allyson once more with a smile. “Just took the right person to help me see it.”

Were they getting to work? Did they have to?

"We were young," Damian said admiring Allyson's figure in... his shorts and shirt. He narrowed his eyes as he looked at her. "And I've never been anything but a gentleman to women, or girls. She was a girl at the time." Shrugging Damian leaned back and put his feet up on the desk relaxing. He pulled the tie off of him and loosened his collar. "I was teaching a basic survival class, dropped us into some water to simulate a crash, and then had to swim to an island where I taught some basic skills. How to build shelter and find food. The basics." Damian looked between the two girls and laughed, "Only three girls signed up and I had to teach one to swim."

Smiling a bit back at Ally he said. "Alone on an island with three girls. Every teen boys dream right? Only they started bickering almost immediately."

He patted Kali on the back before standing up and walking over to Allyson. "You know," Damian said preparing the question he made to nearly every woman he met, "You'd look great in a fashion catalog. Have you and Kaili ever considered modeling? Some fashionable dresses?" The Truth was he hardly cared who was in his catalog, he just liked seeing how people responded. It helped him get a better idea of who they were. "Perhaps we could discuss it after this little foray into the underworld is over. Which speaking of. We need to plan."

[SIZE=10pt]Ally’s eyebrow remained raised as she was still questioning the motives of [member="Damian Starchaser"]. Still, she trusted Kaili with more than her life so she settled down at bit. A fruit bowl was on the counter she stood next to and she reached in and removed a banana – one of her favorite fruits. Peeling it back, she looked over at Damian and shrugged. “Survival eh?” Her nose wrinkled slightly as she realized it meant that Damian had seen Kaili in a bathing suit. The poor banana was subjected to a vicious bite as she chewed trying to keep her sarcasm in check. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]It was then, Damian made her his target for the moment. His question made her narrow her eyes as he wandered over. When he got close enough, she reached out to poke his eye. “You’re an agent and I’m an agent – you know how stupid that would be for me to put my face in some sort of catalog. My job relies on me being anonymous.” Shaking her head, she wandered over to where Kaili was and sat down near her. “Yes, we do need to plan, please explain why you were in there and people were shooting at you.” Speaking of shooting, Allyson grimaced when she had sat down. The bandages pulled and so did the wound, it was not a pleasant feeling and she did her best to hide the pain.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As she continued to eat the banana, she sighed and tried to figure out where Kaili found all these weird blondes she hung out with. First it was [member="Liam Quez"] and now Damian. Ally shook her head and looked at [member="Kaili Talith"] with a Where do you find these people? look. [/SIZE]

[member="Damian Starchaser"] // [member="Allyson Locke"]

“Oh yeah, I was short-fused because I was terrified out of my mind.” Kay muttered. “Crashes and all.”

She stared into the distance for a second but was snapped out of it by the pat on her back. Kay’s eyes wandered from the floor and back up at Damian. Her distant grimace turned into one of confusion and plentiful blinking at the man’s suggestion that she would model for him. Her mouth opened as if to tell him off kindly, but Allyson had already managed that. The same Allyson who sat down, and the same Allyson who had been trying to hide something from Kay for the last few minutes. The slight tingling sensation under her skin would give it away. It was hard to hide pain through a bond.

Eyes set on the wound, then at Allyson’s face and then Damian.

“Well, I did not count on people to shoot so soon after I got started.” Kay looked at the spot where the wound was hid again and then Damian. Again. “Or to have something to detect my scans with.”

“I want to make the bad guys go away, so I sneak into a place where there is nothing but bad guys, and then I get their names. I hunt them down, I hand them over to a local ‘Hunting Guild and then I leave.” The blonde shrugged. “That’s essentially what I was taught when I was a kid, so that’s what I am sticking to.”

Of course, sometimes death happened. She didn’t like it, but it did.

“I want the names of the people in that room. I know I told you not to tell me what your plan was at the time, but I have to admit I am curious now Damian.”

“Why were you there?”

Damian listened to Kaili as he looked between the two of them. "Right well getting the names of those people won't stop what is going on," Damian walked across the room reaching underneath a counter and grabbing a little case. "They have a boss, and someone taking delivery. These are hardened criminals, I doubt they would talk to the authorities and even if they did their cohorts would no doubt change up their routine." He spoke mostly to Kaili trusting Allyson would be on his side for this one, "You have to decide what is more important to you, putting a few scumbags in prison or rescuing those that have been taken to parts unknown and taking down the entire organization."

Stalking around the couch that held both the women Damian stood near the arm closest to Ally. Looking straight at Allyson Locke he placed the bag on the table and opened it up taking out a few sealed patches and hyposprays "First however, you need to take your shirt off." There was a pause as he examined the medical equipment. "So I can see to that wound of course."

[SIZE=10pt]There was something deep going on. Damian seemed to know more than what he was allowing them to know, but he did act like he wanted their help. The people they were dealing with were more organized than Allyson would have figured from how disorganized that little bar scene was. Although, even the most organized crime syndicate did have underlings that couldn’t organize themselves worth half a hutt. She adjusted and finished whatever was left of the banana while him and Kaili spoke. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Damian moved closer, which irked Allyson. What was up with this kid and his desire to be close to them? Maybe she was tired or in a great deal of pain…possibly both, but she wanted to go to bed as soon as possible. They had enough excitement for the day in Allyson’s opinion. It’s not every day your girlfriend is wearing something she usually didn’t and you had a fancy bedroom to share. What she wanted to do of course, was going to have to wait, she was injured and she wondered if this Damian kid was going to try and join in. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As her mind went over the different scenarios, all ending with her getting in Kaili’s pants and kicking Damian into the nearest sun, the blonde boy made his way to her. Her attention was ripped from her day dreams as he told her to remove her shirt so he can take care of a wound. She looked at him in shock and then in disgust at his blunt way of delivering the request. “What the kark are you talking about? There’s nothing wrong with me – you’re just trying to get me to take off my shirt.” Allyson stood from where she sat and moved away from the two blondes. She kept herself on the opposite side of the couch, her arms folded forcefully avoiding the wound the best she could while looking as ‘comfortable’ as possible. “Can we continue getting the intel on these guys? I’d like to finish the job before one of us gets killed.” [/SIZE]

[member="Damian Starchaser"] [member="Kaili Talith"]

[member="Allyson Locke"] // [member="Damian Starchaser"]

Take the organization down and it was replaced by another or just rebranded. Sometimes it was both, sometimes it was just one or the other. Take down the people behind it, make it personal and strike at their sensitive spots, and you tore down a person rather than a cause. Causes were hard to kill, but people were usually not. You tear off the veil from one man, expose his maggot-like fingers and in which pies they go and you tackle so much more.

Of course, this was essentially what Damian wanted too, but Kaili would hardly be one to accept defeat. And neither was Allyson by the looks of it. As much as Kaili wanted to frown at Damian it ended up being Allyson who got the better part of it.

“What about this spot here?” Kaili asked and began to reach out for the spot that was so deliberately avoided. “I can take a look at that, and Damian can run the intel.”

She looked at the blonde man and then Allyson. “I did graduate LAA with a few courses on medtech on my belt.”

“I mean, most of it was navigation, but there was some medtech in there too.”

Damian turned around on the spot putting his back to the two young women. It seemed polite as Kaili tended to Allysons wound that he would give them some privacy and not try to sneak a peak. Of course he still could. His eyes instinctively looked about trying to find some reflective surfaces. It was a useful instinct that served him well in the field, lest someone get the drop on him. On this occasion however he would be glancing at something he aught not to.

Down. That's where his eyes went as he saw a bit of flesh. "Right. So we need to infiltrate this organization. They are some type of cartel and I'm not sure exactly where these young people are being taken. Girls probably for prostitution and boys probably to work. Cheap slave labor is something many companies use regardless of if they admit it or not."

There was worse fates of course, but Damian had to hope and remain optimistic. "we need to track one of these shipments. I was trying to get myself on the inside at the pub, set myself up with the cover of a corrupt security officer and was going to offer to run protection for their shipments. That's out now. So its either surveillance and trying to find a shipment and place a tracker on it.... or...."

Turning he looked back at Ally. "I don't think they saw your face. I hear they 'recruit' some of their girls from nearby clubs. I saw one of their recruiters making his move. That's how I got back to the mini boss." A frown covered his face. "I won't ask you to do this unless you're comfortable with it. But it having you go undercover and 'tricked' like these others might be the quickest way to resolve this mess."

[member="Kaili Talith"] [member="Allyson Locke"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom