Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diamonds are Forever

https://soundcloud.com/bondtributeband/diamonds-are-forever

Beaches, those were the best places to have a job. You could dip your toes in the water while you did surveillance. If it was a resort beach that was even better, plenty of pretty girls and drinks to help pass the time while you waiting to meet a contact. Going out on a charter boat came in a pretty good second and then of course there was those arctic spas with hot springs. Damian had particularly happy memories of himself and his sort-of-master [member="Kana Truden"] at one of those. Unfortunately for him, most of his jobs were more like this. Currently Damian was sitting in a hotel room in a seedy part of town looking across an alley at a door.

What was in that door? A meeting place for the planets less reputable elements. Damian had heard from a contact that there was a smuggling ring here, something that normally wouldn’t have concerned him too much until he heard about the disappearances. Women and children stuffed into a container. The intent was to smuggle them to, well Damian was here to find out where, and something had gone wrong. Damian had intercepted the shipment. One of many so it seemed.

The client was a sister to one of the girls rescued and through her he had found a number of contacts, one in particular was of interested to him. A Zeltron male who lured some of the more pretty women into their captivity. Biting his lower lip Damian considered making a move quicker but instead decided to tail the man. That led him here, to this place. The cantina was quiet and rarely busy. It was a hole in the wall where only those with business went.

Damian considered the situation as he saw the Zeltron target walk into the bar. Perhaps it was time to make his introduction.

Walking down the stairs he put on his cheapest suit and took a deep breath. In his pocket was the fake security badge for the planet. Well fake in so much as he wasn’t a security agent, the badge was real, Damian having swiped a sheriffs badge with a counterfeit. People put too much stock in badges anyways, they rarely checked to see if they were real.

Walking to the door he ignored the looks of multiple men and found the gaggle of gangsters where the Zeltron sat. Moving across the room he sat down at their table interrupting their conversation.

“Wrong table.” A greasy looking Rodian said staring back at him.

“Nah I don't think so,” Damian replied. “I was wondering… if a guy was looking to sell something, perhaps some information,” He pulled out his badge and showed it off, “about an investigation. How much would a guy like that make.”

Suspicious eyes landed on him as one of the goons hands slipped into his suit going for a blaster. “No no.” Damian said taking a small vial out of his pocket. He placed some narco-spice onto his hand and snorted. It wasn’t exactly pleasant but snorting a bit of spice would get you some more leeway with the bad guys, help convince them you’re a criminal, and of course Damian had the force to fall back on to try to eliminate the poison from his system. “It isn’t like that at all. I’m just a guy looking for a payoff. And maybe more. You got a guy on the force? Someone who can warn you about things? Get your shipments through customs without inspection? I’m your guy.”

With luck these gangsters would find his offer tempting and show him where the shipments were so he could examine them and try to find out where they were going.

[member="Kaili Talith"]

[member="Damian Starchaser"]

There were problems that went beyond what Kay herself had the ability to fix. She was a single woman, and that usually meant that the more sizable problems of the galaxy were out of her reach no matter how hard she tried. So she disguised herself and snuck in the same way she usually did. Unbuttoned shirt, leather jacket and form-fitting pants while carrying the most bitter stare she could muster, and given the current clientele that wasn’t exactly hard to muster. She was here as an upper-class thug attending in place of Samara Boli, a mysterious but respected information broker who for the moment had a horrible, horrible hangover.

That was to say she was lying unconscious and tied up in an alley because of Kaili.

Hey, it worked.

Eyes peered around the establishment at the people who were around. People having drinks, gloating and doing spice. The real high-rollers of the galaxy depending how far the trash pile you looked. For a second she thought she’d recognize one of them, but giving it a second take she shook her head and figured it was just her mind playing tricks on her. Besides, she had no idea who it was that she would actually be reminded of. Maybe she had arrested this man before? He wore the badge, so perhaps he had helped… No, she would have remembered him with spite if he had…

Her head shook and she went back to waiting on the auction to begin.

The scanning droid shuffled under her seat was only just starting to warm up. By the end of the day she would have the identities of each person in this room.

His pitch was made and he seemed to have earned the trust of most of the gangsters around the table."So if I can just get a look at your cargo setup, I can do a security sweep tell you where local security forces are likely to set up surveillance and..."

Everything was falling into place. Damian could practically see the shipping containers and then someone walked up to the table and leaned down to whisper in the Rodians ear. "what are you trying to pull?" the Rodian asked in a voice that made Damian suspect he'd said the word copper more than a few times to refer to police.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just want to get paid..." Damian said fast talking.

"We are detecting scans from this room. Where is your partner?"

Feth. "I don't have a partner..." And then the blasters started to come out. Damian threw a plate from the table hitting one in the face before vaulting across and striking another in the throat and grabbing his blaster wielding arm controlling the wrist and throwing him over his shoulder onto the table wrenching the blaster from him. Well that got a reaction. More goons were approaching now including a large herglic with rippling muscles and... feth. Damian drew his own blaster and shot four stun bolts into the creature.

Red lance of light followed him as he dove behind a table, "Hey," he said as he jumped practically onto a young woman sitting at the table. "Weren't we half naked on an island one time...." and then he saw the droid as he tipped the table over to gain some cover. "Well partner," he said with a smirk, "You got a blaster to give me some cover?"

[member="Kaili Talith"]

“Huh?” Kay chimed in surprise at the droid’s announcement that they had been compromised. “What do you mean detect-”

Blasters were brought out and Kay could hear the alarm klaxons set off at the back of her mind. People had decided to act on the fact that there was a droid scanning them all, except they weren’t approaching the right man. Firstly because they were actually approaching a man, secondly because it wasn’t Kaili. She motioned at the droid to start circling the room and report everyone back to her. And before she knew any better she was tackled by the very same man that they had all thought to be behind it.

Her arm raised on instinct to punch his lights out, but her senses got the better of her before she did it. They lowered and she ducked back behind the table again, fetching the gun at her belt.

“With the pale lady, yeah.” She chuckled and kept low. “You cover me, I cover you.”

Her slugthrower reached over the table in a blind-fire shot at whoever was on the other side.

“Just tell me when you go.”

"Right," Damian said with a smirk. He jumped over the cover and took a few pot shots. He didn't want them to know he was a Jedi, not unless things went really poorly. "By the way," he said tensing up and getting ready to dive behind the bar and get onto the flanks of the their attackers and wash them away with fire from his stun blaster. "You looked great half naked."

Winking he darted off across the room and jumped vaulting over the bar as blaster bolts fired around him. Taking a breath on the other side of the bar he took stock of what he had. Blaster, Lightsaber, lighter, and liquor. yup. From under the bar he found the strongest and cheapest bottle of liquor and took a swig before dousing an old dish rag, lighting the bottle and throwing it over towards the bad guys. Even without looking he knew it would hit on a few.

"Now," Damian yelled standing up and starting to take shots. The flames erupted between the two combating parties providing a bit of cover to Kaili to move while Damian aimed down his sights and lanced out at anyone brave or stupid enough to try to pass through the flames.

[member="Kaili Talith"]

She rose and fired her gun in the general direction of whoever she saw pointing theirs her way. She noted what Damian said, and she smirked at the idea. As he ran, she fired, and when he dived back under the bar she did the same. Blasters splashed against the flipped table, leaving a smell and scorch mark where the bolts had hit. ‘Blonde Guy’ called for her to run, and so she did. One foot after another she sprinted and leapt across the bardisk to seek cover behind it. Face hit the wall on the other side and with a small grunt she fell down flat on her stomach seeking to shake the failure off her shoulders. Not that it took much to do so.

“Thanks,” She grinned as if responding to what he said. “Not many people around who could say so.”

Her eyes peered over the bardisk and at the fire before she went low again.

“Look, I don’t know why you are here, and I don’t really feel like I wanna know, so I will just assume that we are on the same page here.” She checked the rounds in her slugthrower. She was running low. “Great.” She groaned and looked back at him as she patted her lower back for the spare munitions pack. “I want the names and faces of everyone who are here.” That wasn’t really negotiable. “You give me that, and I will give you whatever it is that you are up to in return.”

Her hand raised as if to stop him. “And spare me the details. I know enough to not question others when meeting them like this, Blondie.”

Music played in her ear as she waited. Something was going on and Ally usually never asked questions. It was something that she was trained to do with the SIS. Along with that, infiltration, spy work and above all else how to be a total boss. Tapping her finger on her thigh she nodded her head to the rhythm of the beat. Her connection to Kaili through the force was more reliable than asking an agent if they needed help.

She felt the stress levels of Kaili rise and this caused Ally to pull the ear buds from her ears. Things seemed to not be going the way they had both assumed it would go. Oh well, it was time to bring in a little back up. Blasters were pulled from her thigh holster and she pulled on the aviators she had received from being a rogue Pilot. The offer of rogue leader still hung on her mind, along with that open button down that Kaili had stolen from her old agent uniform.

Ally had gone rogue in more ways than one. The door busted down and there stood Allyson Locke in all her glory. A modern day Han Solo in Corellian bloodstripes and all. Blaster shots came from behind the guys firing at Kaili and a cute blonde fellow. Why was it that Kaili knew cute blonde boys?

She'd ask later of course, right now she needed cover. Moving she fired and ducked behind one of the flipped over tables. Reloading the blasters power she needed to get to Kaili, but at least from this point she could help pick off the goons that seemed to have it out for the girl.

Oh it should be noted that it was a good thing Allyson didn't catch wind of [member="Damian Starchaser"] 's compliments to [member="Kaili Talith"]. He might have caught a stray blaster bolt if she did.

"Yeah sure, you have yourself a deal." Damian said firmly to [member="Kaili Talith"] as he grabbed her arm and started running for the door. He was stopped for a second to look over the woman, deciding mentally how much this may piss her off. Then a door burst open.

Damian smiled as [member="Allyson Locke"] burst through the doors firing rapidly into the room. "She's with you I presume?" The notion of a lone spy was mostly false, and even Damian worked with backup whenever he could. The truth was it didn't matter how good you were, how much power with the force, if you only worked alone you were bound to get hurt.

The flames from the fire he had created licked up along the walls setting off the fire suppression system. As foam and mist began to descend Damian, while pulling at Kaili's arm, made a mad rush out the door being covered by Allyson. Once exiting the bar he chucked his stun blaster at Kaili, "you're out right?" he asked as he moved towards a speeder popping the trunk and pulling out an umbrella. "Perhaps we should all get in and drive away before they decide to chase us?"

Slamming the trunk door on the speeder he opened up the door and prepared to get into the drivers seat, confident that one of the two women would push him out and take over the duty.

It was a deal then. Kay would have given him feedback on it, but he had instead chosen to pull at her arm and drag her towards the door. She freed herself from the grip in the quick pause, but since she got caught up staring at Allyson as she entered the door, well, her arm was latched onto again and Kaili was forced outside with another pull. Her arm was let go off and she stumbled forward with a struggle to catch the stun blaster that was thrown at her. Hands gripped at it like a claw that dug into its receiver.

“What the hell was that!?” Kay motioned with one arm pointing towards the door. “The unit is still insi-”

She turned around to see it crawl out through the small door behind Allyson. Her jaw dropped in surprise and frustration and her arm lowered and to let her hand latch on to the stun blaster with a proper hold around the grip. Right hand against the grip, the other covering her fingers and the front of the grip, right? That was what she had learned when she picked up on marksmanship as a child.

She backed towards the vehicle and got in the back, gun pointed at the exit.

“Sweetheart, are you alright?” The girl did sound worried. Uncalled for but natural, right? “You take the wheel, Blondie shows us where to go, and I get in the back.”

One foot in the speeder and then the next before the stun blaster pointed at the exit again.

“Alright then, that’s a plan,” So much for discussing it. “Go!”

[member="Damian Starchaser"] // [member="Allyson Locke"]​

It was time to go and with her bursting through the door and lighting the place up allowed Kaili and this blonde kid a moment to get out of the door. Allyson taking the hint followed behind them, it didn’t take long for Kaili to fall into her usual step and make sure that her lover was alright. Fumbling around her vest she searched for something as Kaili asked her if she was okay, “Yeah, I’m good babe.” Finding what she was searching for she held the small frag grenade in her hand and then reached over towards Kaili’s shirt and flipped open one of the buttons. “If you’re going to wear the shirt like that you need 4 of them unbuttoned.” Allyson grinned and pulled the pin from the frag.

With all the strength she could muster, she tossed it towards the building they ran from. “Providing cover.” Quickly she took the driver’s seat of the speeder and quickly sped off into the distance. She didn’t say much and allowed Kaili and the blonde kid to talk about what was happening. Although she wanted to let a conversation just be between the two of them she did make a glance towards the blonde guy in the speeder. “So, what was that all about? Didn’t think there was going to be guns blazing? What happened in there? First everything was chill and now, stuffs on fire.”

As much as Allyson did enjoy that little firefight, she wasn’t a fan of having Kaili be in the middle of it. Whoever this guy was – he could be trouble. Sighing softly, she focused her mind on the road. “So where are we heading?” [member="Kaili Talith"][member="Damian Starchaser"]

Right so now there was two pretty women in his life. That was just... great. The speeder wasn't anything special, he was still working on that model, but instead was a simple racer. "Putting the top down," Damian said as he jumped into the front passenger seat and manipulated the controls. As the hardtop started to descend into the boot of the speeder he turned his body angling for the umbrella he had in the back.

He'd given his blaster to Kaili who was out of ammunition but his umbrella would still have charges. "Right," he declared as the speeder set off. "I started the fire, cover for the escape." And of course the grenade went off giving them breathing room. Several speeders were now starting up and moving out from around the block. It was going to be a chase. "I have a safehouse nearby, the coordinates are in the navicomputer." biting his lips he knew he couldn't lead these gunmen there. "We need to get the gunthugs off our tail first."

As if to state his point a blaster bolt flew by striking the side of the speeder. "Sorry," he said moving his body awkwardly around Ally's piloting the craft and stepping into the backseat "I've always hated backseat drivers." He opened up the Umbrella its protective shell of spider-silk deflecting the blaster bolts as they struck.

"There is a bridge nearby, over the causeway If we can get over that and clog up the road we can lose them."

[member="Kaili Talith"] | [member="Allyson Locke"]

[member="Damian Starchaser"] // [member="Allyson Locke"]

“But there is only-” Kay sighed and shook her head as she protested Allyson’s decision to unbutton her shirt by rebuttoning two of them again. And as far as their current situationwent she would have tried to explain, but frankly Blondie did that a lot better than Kaili could have given her preoccupation buttoning up her shirt again. She wasn’t necessarily the same prude that she had been during survival training, but it wasn’t exactly like that would changeAllyson was around, yes, but so was the other guy. And the others too, now that she thought about it. The blaster bolt hit the side of the vehicle and Kay found herself brought right back into the action again.

The stun blaster was raised, but not a single shot was taken.

“We lose them, we find your safehouse, we come up with a new plan.” The girl nodded at Damian and then looked back out the window. “Good plan.”

“If this thing could go faster that’d be great, Ally.” She threw a glance over her shoulder before looking back out.

“They’re gaining on us.” They were actually gaining on them. “THEY ARE GAINING ON US.”

“I KNOW!” Ally shouted back at Kaili as she could feel the other speeders gaining on them. If only this stupid speeder could go any faster. Looking at the guy and that umbrella she assumed he had several other tricks up his sleeve, but no. He had this terribly slow speeder. The machine was topping out at its max speed and she couldn’t figure out how to make it go any faster. Then it dawned on her, a hand slapped the bottom panel and opened it up. Wires spilled out and Allyson began to tangle them with her hands until she could feel where they were mostly headed into.

“Uh hang on guys.”

Biting her lower lip, Allyson focused on the electromagnetic aura the machine had. The force fueled every ounce of it and the speeder found a new life. Mechu-Deru the only thing the girl could do with the Force, the machines spoke and she listened. The speeder pushed beyond its limits and propelled forward with a new life as they started to gain some ground on the pursuers. Everything Allyson had was being pumped into the speeder and she looked towards Kaili. “GIVE US COVER PLEASE.” She looked towards the guy who was being awkward and had moved around her, she nodded towards him. “HELP HER!” Allyson was giving the juice to the speeder, but that wouldn’t last long.

[member="Kaili Talith"] [member="Damian Starchaser"]

"Careful with that," Damian said as Ally began to open up panels and mess with the wiring, "I borrowed," stole "this speeder."

The heads up display lit up on the Umbrella showing a clear view of the action behind. Tapping into the Force Damian stood up on the speeder. His feet were firm and planted but his upper body swayed with the movement of the transport. With the force he pulled onto the speeder locking his feet to it as another blaster bolt sprang out and was caught and deflected by the umbrella.

Damian moved the protective canopy back and forth deflecting bolts before [member="Allyson Locke"] yelled at him to help [member="Kaili Talith"] cover them. Really she was pushing, he'd given Kaili his blaster what did she think he could do? The fact hat he could do something didn't matter.

Opening a panel a small trigger came out and Damian depressed the button firing a blue maser into one of the speeders. The bright blue blast was assisted by the heads up display of the umbrella and punched one of the speeders drivers. "I only have so many shots," he called moving the umbrella to block another shot heading to Kaili. "And very short range." He shielded the two women as best he could as the speed picked up.

[member="Damian Starchaser"] // [member="Allyson Locke"]

“Well then I hope your friend knows how to fix bullet holes.” Kay shook her head at Damian’s remark and fired a round at the vehicle behind them. There was that vague understanding that he hadn’t actually borrowed it, but that probably went without saying anyway. Her bolt missed the car by a slight margin and Kay winced at the idea of where it had gone. She was good at moving targets when she herself wasn’t in a fully swaying motion as the driver tried to wave in and out of traffic to evade someone giving chase.

Part of her was excited if truth was to be told. Her heart was pumping and her blood soared around her body. It was like a high that she hoped wouldn’t end. She fired off another bolt and hit the hood of the pursuing vehicle. It wouldn’t be enough, but there was an idea.

Kay shoved the blaster back towards Damian.

“Here.” She urged him. “I’ve got an idea, and your friend is not going to like it.”

Hands motioned for either side of the car with open palms. A deep breath was let in before the sound of metal letting go of something began to rip through their own speeder. With a grunt, Kay lifted the boot of the car from its previously fixed position and raised it just a little above its previous resting place.

“Let’s see how this goes.” She grunted and tossed the thing in the road behind them for the other car to crash.

There was the sound of metal meeting the ground.

There was the sound of it bouncing off again.

And then there was the sound of crashing glass and swerving motors.

“That did something!” Kay exhaled in relief. “So it wasn’t a total waste, right?”

Wait, why was the engine getting louder? Kay looked at the supposed trunk.

“NOT GOOD!” She exclaimed rather loudly. “MOTOR IN THE BACK. EXPOSED.”

The grinding sound of the metal echoed and Allyson looked up to watch Kaili rip the trunk off the back end of the speeder and launch it towards the lead car. The pursuers seemed to be faulted just for a moment, then the other two speeders seemed to have avoided the crash and continued the chase. “GREAT” Ally continued to fuel the speeder giving them some speed. Damian blocked the bullets from them, but at this rate they weren’t going to make it to the safe house. Pulling her hand from the control panel, Ally dug into her vest for another grenade.

“COVER YOUR EYES OR LOOK AWAY!” She shouted and threw the flash grenade at the last couple of speeders. The blinding light went off and Ally continued to drive off using whatever speed she was at to guide her towards the direction of the safe house. Looking back as they left the two speeders who seemed to have crashed into each other. In the distance Ally adjusted herself to be more comfortable in the seat.

“Well that was exciting...” Her eyes looked through the cracked rear-view mirror at the blonde. Quietly she cursed that they had a third wheel in this adventure, but it was probably a good thing he was there. Ally knew that after all of this her and Kaili weren’t the type to behave properly. Still, she was upset, but did her best to now show it. “So, we should be close?” [member="Kaili Talith"] [member="Damian Starchaser"]

Damian ducked behind his Umbrella as the grenade flashed and the vehicle got away. After a minute or two when he was sure there was no pursuit he turned and sat back in his seat smiling at [member="Allyson Locke"] who gave him a look through the rear view. "We aren't too far not," Damian said before pointing over to a nearby ally. "Park in there."

Ally brought the speeder in and Damian hopped out walking over to another speeder a beat down little one. "Local security will be on the look out," he said opening the door. He fumbled around for a minute before reaching up to the shade and lifting it. A magnetic key fell and and into his hands. "Get in, they won't suspect this."

And then they were off. It took only thirty more minutes of driving in a rather zigzagged path to make sure any pursuit would have been shaken before Damian pulled the speeder up to a nightclub. Fiddling with his chronometer he opened a metal gate covered with corrugated sheet metal to protect the other side from view and drove into the ally. Once there he got out of the speeder and headed towards a set of rusty stairs that went up to a loft over the club. He walked through the loft and went out a window on the far side jumping to the other side of the building landing hard on his feet.

There was an acess road to the kitchens of the club, and after walking down that the trio came to a main thoroughfare. Damian walked across the street and up to a rather luxurious hotel. He was greeted with smiles as he took the girls in his arms and started toward the lift. "Mr. Chase," the concierge said stepping forward and nodding, "would you like a bottle sent up to your suite?"

Smiling Damian nodded at the man, "Yes please, and a menu for room service if you wouldn't mind." His head glanced between the two women. "I believe we're famished."

He proceeded to the lift where he put his card in and was brought straight to his suit. "Don't worry, servants are general trained to know what not to look at. A man like Mr. Chase with two women on his arms? Probably won't warrant a second glance."

Turning he looked again at the girls once they were in the hotel suit and said, "By the way I'm Damian Starchaser and its nice to meet you again [member="Kaili Talith"]," Turning to [member="Allyson Locke"] he then said, "And a pleasure to meet you for the first time."

[member="Damian Starchaser"] [member="Allyson Locke"]

They lost the tail, they ditched the damaged speeder, and Kay found herself in the back of another even more beat up speeder. She could practically hear the engine shriek with pained limbs through her mind, yet the ride went on without too much of a racket. One quick glance was thrown at Allyson as they trailed down the alleyways to shake any potential follow ups from the authorities, but anything ‘real’ would have to wait until later. Until they didn’t have a ‘third wheel’ so to speak.

So they followed behind Damian up the stairs to the loft. They jumped and made a hard landing that caused Kay to turn around and make sure Ally made it, and after that they found their way into a hotel. It was a bit of a transition, Kay had to admit that much. Her arm wrapped around Allyson’s lower back as they approached the concierge and there it lingered as they stepped into the elevator.

“Oh right, that was your name.” Kaili had to stop herself from sounding too surprised. “Allyson, this is Damian. He held a course in survival once, a bit before we met.”

“And Damian, this is Allyson. My girlfriend.” Kay kissed her girlfriend on the cheek. “We weren’t really expecting to find a friendly in that club. Guess we should be glad that we did.”

The ding of the elevator sounded and Kay looked at it on instinct. They stepped out into a suite as luxurious as the rest of the hotel had been, and in that moment it felt all the more obvious that Damian himself wasn’t exactly small fry. Either he had an amazing cover, or he was just rich. She’d lie if she said she hadn’t kept up with the news surrounding him in the last few years.

“This place is certainly something.” Yet Kay didn’t seem all that impressed, it wasn’t exactly her first dive into the world of luxury and decadent decor. “Do all agents live like this, or just the few lucky ones?”

Ally followed and then was introduced to the man who seemed quite pleased with himself and the situation he was in. She wondered if he had any sort of radar to tell what the women were into. Sighing softly, she took the kiss and then nodded towards Kaili. The girl wasn’t the affectionate type in front of people, it was usually the other way around. Allyson looked at Kaili with a raised eyebrow and she wondered if there was more to this ‘survival’ lesson than the blonde was letting on. She wasn’t going to ask questions and decided to look around the place.

Removing her vest, she laid it on one of the nearby chairs and placed her hands on her hips. Hearing Kaili’s question she laughed. “No, this guy seems to be in a league of his own. I was usually holed up in a rundown inn, abandoned house, or better yet the safehouse on Borleias.” Shaking her head, Allyson had some questions about this kid and his spy work. Leaning on the chair she had placed her vest on, arms crossed and she looked at the pair of blondies she had with her. “I should be asking several questions about what you two were doing in there, why are we at some ritzy hotel, and why there are servants that won’t question Mr. Chase with two women?” She paused for a moment and then raised her eyebrow at him. “I’m not an arm piece and neither is she.” Ally nodded towards Kaili and pushed off the chair.

“Though, before I get the run down for what’s going on. I’m going to wash up.” Looking around, Ally figured the small curved hallway lead to the bathroom and where there was a bath room there was a refresher. Waving at the two of them she headed towards the assumed refresher room and disappeared for a moment. The sound of the refresher echoed from the room, Kaili and Damian were alone for the moment. [member="Kaili Talith"] [member="Damian Starchaser"]

Two gorgeous women alone in a suit with him, at any other time he'd be over the moon with excitement. This wasn't every other time. He looked between Kaili and Ally, the alliteration in their short form names making them.... cute together. Ally threw out questions and told Kaili about how she found safe houses as an agent. The truth was Damian had spent a similar amount of time in such conditions. Once he even spent two weeks inside a shipping container. On this trip however his cover was something more extravagant. Businessman looking to invest in the local economy. He'd stayed here under that cover before where he was known to take in various women to his room. Of course they were informants, but no one had to know that.

He was about to convay a portion of this information when he saw Ally kiss Kaili and walk off to run the water and take a shower. "Some girl you got there," Damian said sitting down next to Kaili. "I'll let you two have the bedroom for the night while I sleep on the couch." It was an easy concession. "When she gets back out we can talk about where to do next."

[member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Kaili Talith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom