Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dez Planet Building Hands for Hirez

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

I'm not sure that there isn't one already, but I'd be interested in seeing an Avatar-esque planet with giant [GIANT] trees, "floating islands" and bioluminescent flora. Mostly because the setting is just awesome. Kashyyk I think fullfills some of this ... except for the floating islands. >_>

Mostly I just want floating islands.

[member="Quietus"]
I can do floating islands, I can do hella floating islands. But did you want any culture or species on it? No blue giants with hair sex I'm sorry but I draw the line there.

So what did you want in the way of culture? A wild world or tribe driven third world type planet?

Blue people need not apply. I'd hate to rip James Cameron off completely. :p

Probably looking closer to third-world types depending on how wide-spread the floating islands are [as I believe the logic behind it on Avatar was something to do with magnetic fields, which were not conducive to most technology].

Isolated tribes of immigrated peoples. Maybe some smaller tech-savvy outposts/settlements for mining operations.

I'd love to see some cannon species there that could thrive, like the Cathar, rather than developing an entirely new race for the planet.

Vesperan Zaelos

V
Krest said:

Make me a planet made of solid gold. And doughnuts. Need more doughnuts.

Maria Zambrano said:
[member="Krest"]

A planet made out of solid gold and doughnuts? What kind of physics is that? :p
Well, since we have reports of the dead carbon core of a sun having its own core of pure uncut diamond, and theoretically (but highly unlikely) a donut-shaped planet is possible under the laws of physics, just have a doughnut shaped planet made out of diamond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom