Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dez Planet Building Hands for Hirez

I think I'm decent at making worlds, I enjoy it and honestly I've found more joy in it than say posting to a certain invasion or really doing much RPing. I find that just expressing my creativity without having to interact with other writers on a IC level has been way more fun for me. I enjoy bring dungeon master and RPing NPCs and watching how players interact with these NPCs that I like to think have their own aspirations.

So if you want me to make you a planet or do some NPC type stuff id love to do it.

Well you could do a planet where gold is the primary export and donuts are a common food, but really no one would ever need that planet cause every character is rich and just hand waves it.

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Very true. Very true.

Here, how about a planet made specifically to dump dangerous vegetation, animals, and sentient beings on for the soul purpose of blood baths? A planet teraformed long ago, but those who made it left, leaving only the force knows what behind. Perfect planet to allow people to create violent species on, sense it was made to sustain them anyway. Would provide the interesting RP should someone stumble upon it.

[member="Krest"]

It's basically like some already denied submissions. It really isn't needed as you could turn every planet violent if you want to (and most likely, if others are OK with that) and a planet full of chaos is a planet full of 'nope'. Though if you make it cool in the eyes of me, it could get approved... :p

[member="Amorella Mae"] Thank you woman who I want stab yet hug for some reason.

[member="Krest"] So just some big game preserve where monsters are created and left behind? Just a big old world where you go to get murdered by every living thing ?

[member="Maria Zambrano"]

If a planet full of chaos is a planet full of 'nope'.. What does that make a site full of Chaos :3

Anyway, why ruin someone else's work? Perhaps a planet more akin to no actual sentient beings. All wildlife, and all very, very dangerous.

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Yup. Pretty much. Or train. Perfect place for a sadistic Sith master to drop off a student, give them a stick, and tell them to survive.

[member="Krest"]

I was being a bit too general. Forgive me. But the point is, that if there's a planet which has the sole purpose of massacres, it won't get you too far. Yes, if it served some story ideas or could make the overall RP better, then of course, why not. But I have seen something which really had no other intent to make a planet which is known for violence. :)

[member="Krest"]
My only issue with that planet are the massive amount of subs that will have to go into it, while its a great idea Dredd could be just as good for something like that if you were dropped in Rocket City. I feel decent that this world will get approved because I put like mad amounts of detail into it and gave it an actual story. Also you could just go to Felucia and do the very same thing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom