Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Developing Solan Charr, Post Revival Threads and RPs

Hello everyone!

Ive been working on thinking over ideas for Solan but really the big thing I need is to get him some good roleplay with different kinds of individuals, develop him some after his revival and really get into his head now that hes gotten some real time to think about his life and everything. Long story short, the man really just needs to be explored, both so that I can get a much better handle on him and how I want him to develop. He is going to firmly stay in the Dark Side, between him being revived with the Darkside and his views on how to use his anger and hate for power, thats not changing. That said he is not suppose to be one dimensional and I would love for him to interact with Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, non-force users and really get a nice range to think about with him.

The topics for the Roleplays can really be anything, though Solan will be mostly sticking to the corner of the Galaxy he is in at Kesh as he needs to keep his people safe and protect them. That said any planets near Kesh are of course free game and he can still travel to other planets for business related reasons if that comes up. I really look forward to anyone who wants to meet him, or those who already knew him back when he was in his last body and would love to reconnect with him. Thank you to everyone who gives me the chance to really delve into his head again!

His Biography is right HERE for anyone curious about the boyo's story so far.

Hello everyone!

Ive been working on thinking over ideas for Solan but really the big thing I need is to get him some good roleplay with different kinds of individuals, develop him some after his revival and really get into his head now that hes gotten some real time to think about his life and everything. Long story short, the man really just needs to be explored, both so that I can get a much better handle on him and how I want him to develop. He is going to firmly stay in the Dark Side, between him being revived with the Darkside and his views on how to use his anger and hate for power, thats not changing. That said he is not suppose to be one dimensional and I would love for him to interact with Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, non-force users and really get a nice range to think about with him.

The topics for the Roleplays can really be anything, though Solan will be mostly sticking to the corner of the Galaxy he is in at Kesh as he needs to keep his people safe and protect them. That said any planets near Kesh are of course free game and he can still travel to other planets for business related reasons if that comes up. I really look forward to anyone who wants to meet him, or those who already knew him back when he was in his last body and would love to reconnect with him. Thank you to everyone who gives me the chance to really delve into his head again!

His Biography is right HERE for anyone curious about the boyo's story so far.
We arleady touched on it in Discord briefly, but we can always set up a meeting between Solan, Zhea and Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad for a partnership or w/e - seeing as we're based on Teth most of the time.

Well I'm trying to figure out Nilin, and considering EOTL and the Confed are gonna be enemies maybe we can do something with that.

I am also in the works of Ringo who I would like joining the Confederacy but I kinda envisioned him frozen at first. Maybe get unfrozened by Solan or something, idk still wip but open to ideas if you want to do anything together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom