Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destruction on Fondor [Protectorate vs. One Sith]

Miles felt himself get pulled towards the Sith. In a split second, he detached his pack and remote launched it on overload. It exploded near the Sith, but Miles still took a couple bolts to the back. Cringing as one or two burnt through the plating. He turned as the Sith ran for the shuttle. Miles toggled the button on his forearm and as the cyborg reached the shuttle, it detonated from inside the cockpit. The shuttle Miles hand his men deployed from had been rigged in case of emergency. And now it was a pile of wrecked metal and debris.

All units surround the Sith, cut them off.

@[member="Nyos Val"] @[member="Chloe Blake"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Darth Vindica"] @[member="Darth Apparatus"] @[member="Tycho Shorn"]

Jorus, being very tired, busied himself with reloading the shotgun. If Vindica wanted to get the prisoner back, Vindica was welcome to it. Far as Jorus could tell, there weren't many ways out that wouldn't take the Sith past Jorus and the shotgun.

@[member="Nyos Val"] @[member="Darth Vindica"] @[member="Tycho Shorn"] @[member="Miles Varden"]

The explosion was audible even through the blast doors, and the resulting shockwave had broken the door's opening mechanism. Kaine frowned deeply as he reached out with the force to manually open the blast doors, revealing a completely devastated room. The databanks had been completely wiped out, along with all the personal within. This displeased Kaine, but it wasn't at all a failure. One of the terminals had moderately survived the explosion behind a walled off section of the room, and Kaine reckoned he could get it functional again. Placing his hand upon the console, he could feel every component of the machinery hidden within, and could see which parts were damaged and which were not. Using the force to guide his actions, he began to repair the damage done to an extent, he couldn't miraculously fix everything that was wrong with it.

The screen lit up blank before lines of code began to run across the screen. Kaine removed a small device from his person, and inserted it into the console's exterior data input. The data on the device funneled into the monitor, from which there it would spread silently and undetected except for the most thorough of searches. All it was meant to do was monitor, and act as a gateway. Through this console, Kaine could theoretically access other Protectorate systems on Fondor, but he didn't have the time to do that. The program he just slipped into the Protectorate's system would allow him to access it from a longer distance, and didn't require a Protectorate console. Kaine removed the device from the console, and proceeded to destroy the console.

He then began to make his way to escape via vector beta.

Seriously? They were still using the 'blow it up because secret bomb contingency plan' thing? Lovely. As @[member="Nyos Val"] challenged Vindica, the Darth purposefully ignored his banter and grasped him with the force prior to slinging him towards the shuttle which of course then violently exploded.

Digging in his heels, he skidded along the deck, the plumes of smoke and flame would hide him visually from @[member="Miles Varden"] and his men. The window this provided allowed him to once again lock on to @[member="Tycho Shorn"]'s location. Either way he went, he was going through @[member="Jorus Merrill"]. Without a sound he led his attack with another torrent of electricity, right at the shotgun wielding master.

Nyos pushed wreckage off himself. His arms were glowing a low orange. The HUD in his mask notified that his Matrix's were holding a large amount of energy. He opened the flood gates on his Matrix and poured the excess energy into his rotors. In a flash, Nyos was behind the Sith, vibrosaber coming across so fast it was almost impossible to see.

Leaving so soon?

@[member="Darth Vindica"]

Miles rose to his feet as the smoke filled an area in the hangar.

Switch to thermal! I want eyes on the slippery little womp rat!

Miles and his unit moved in as the image of the Sith came into view from the emptiness of the red and orange in the background. Two soldiers called out a sighting and the the rest converged in time to see the cyborg @[member="Nyos Val"] appear behind the Sith swinging so fast, his image was a blur.

Get the wounded back, secure Master Merrill and Shorn. Call for a shuttle at extraction point Omega.

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Tycho Shorn"] @[member="Darth Vindica"]

Make the call now,” ordered Darth Apparatus of @[member="Chloe Blake"]. He still maintained a grip on his lightsaber.

Continuing, Darth Apparatus then declared, “My own know their objective.

The spaceship rumbled as the fight involving @[member="Darth Vindica"] and the Protectorate intensified.

All else is secondary,” he said, “I don’t need fools that fight when there is something more important to accomplish. The same could be said for your own men.

Lowering the arm that held the lightsaber, Darth Apparatus then said, “It is only you that delays our departure and my surrender.

"Then put down your sword and be taken into custody." her comm rose up to her lips, while the czerka headbanger stayed upon the Darth.

"This is Chloe Blake... @[member="Nyos Val"]... I've a Darth here who is willing to trade himself for the one you have captive. " Chloe said, then to @[member="Darth Apparatus"] "Your saber... " she nodded over to him. "And any other of your weapons. Hand them over, Darth Apparatus.... now."

"We accept your parlay."

Once @[member="Chloe Blake"] made the call, Darth Apparatus lifted his arm up once more. Upon deactivating the blade, he tightened his grip. The hilt snapped and cracked. The middle crumbled and the ends fell off. A spark flew up into the air. Darth Apparatus dropped the crumbled bits of his weapon along with an exposed, red synthesized crystal.

"When he's given to us and the rest have left the system, I will give no resistance," said Darth Apparatus.

@[member="Darth Vindica"] @[member="Nyos Val"] @[member="Miles Varden"]

The lightning hit hard, dead in the chest, sent him flying back against a wall. His aura pulsed, partial resistance, and the current cooked off both shells in the Mandalorian shell gun.

One had been concussion, one CryoBan. An immense shockwave ripped out too fast for the eye to follow, probably enveloping both Vindica and Nyos with technology that could turn flesh and bone to ice and shatter it too. Jorus slumped against the wall, but kept his feet. Barely.

Nyos jumped back away from his opponent. Listening to the transmission from @[member="Chloe Blake"], he turned to the Sith.

He Cloaky, one of your own had surrendered to barter your life. He requests the person of interest that I have in my possession. In exchange, you all leave with said POI and your friend become our prisoner. I ask that you take the offer. No more blood need be shed over this man.

Nyos walked over to the unconscious man, checked his vitals, and from his pack placed a breathing apparatus over his face. In the oxygen tank, Nyos had slipped in some DUST to track his whereabouts.

@[member="Tycho Shorn"] @[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Darth Vindica"]

Darth Vindica felt the urge to continue, cut @[member="Nyos Val"] down and proceeded with the slaughter. But if @[member="Darth Apparatus"] had surrendered, it had been with purpose, one their master had designed. None of this mattered at the current time, because @[member="Jorus Merrill"]'s concussive shell sent him spinning sideways, and the follow up CyroBan shell, which he narrowly avoided the brunt of, dug in and took affect before he could react effectively. Anger rushed through him as his eyes locked on Merrill, but he held himself back, for his master. @[member="Tycho Shorn"] was the mission now.

Nyos hunkered down over @[member="Tycho Shorn"] as the Cryo shell detonated meters from them and the Sith, Nyos' left side was coated in the chemical freezing agent. Luckily the Sith had been caught too, meaning he would be slowed by the frost. Nyos flexed his cybernetic limbs and broke the ice, getting up he moved to the Sith with a bolter pointed at him.

Alright, now that you've heard my proposition, what so you and me talk a walk to meet the others? You lightsaber please...You have my word as a soldier and as a cyborg that it will be returned upon your departure. For now it's just an insurance policy of mine to disarm you until then.
@[member="Darth Vindica"] @[member="Jorus Merrill"]

"Ain't one to go back out on my word," she told @[member="Darth Apparatus"], keeping a steady gaze on him. Her wrist comm still by her lips, she sent a transmission to @[member="Nyos Val"]

"How are things looking there Val?" she asked, as she didn't quite know what was going on with the squad. "Inform me as soon as the prisoner exchange is complete."

Of course, she didn't know that he was in the midst of fighting a Sith Master himself.

With that, she gave a nod to Hk. "Got any Force cuffs on you, Baron?" they would need to secure Apparatus for everyone's safety...

She also hadn't heard a word from @[member="Ayden Cater"] yet.

@[member="Nyos Val"] @[member="Darth Vindica"]

Leaning against the wall, Jorus reloaded his shell gun with shaking fingers. Cybernetic eyes never left Vindica.

"Better give the man yer blade like he says, son. Let's get this movin' nice and easy."

Once @[member="Chloe Blake"] made the final call, Darth Apparatus simply waited for a Sith such as @[member="Darth Vindica"] to take @[member="Tycho Shorn"] from @[member="Nyos Val"].

Then, Darth Apparatus waited silently for word of the exchange and subsequent escape. He looked upward for a second with a slight twitch in his movement. Each breath remained taxing. He stood his ground, though, and his surrender still not guaranteed.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Darth Apparatus"] @[member="Chloe Blake"]
"Yes, always, in case I need to arrest somebody."
He would take a pair of stun-cuffs into his free hand, his other one glancing and picking up his lightsaber hilt as he moves.
"Or in case I encounter Major Mao, because that is how we roll."
As he came closer to Chloe, he nudged her slightly twice, just in case if she didn't knew what he meant.

But I bet she knew what he meant.
Or maybe she didn't.

With the Force binder cuffs provided from HK, Chloe gave a nod, trading the czerka headbanger for the cuffs to the assassin droid, who would provide her cover.

As soon as the exchange happened, she had the full intention of placing the cuffs upon @[member="Darth Apparatus"] to prevent his use of the Force. It wasn't a guarantee, but a safety precaution.

@[member="Ayden Cater"] would surely have a far more superior method of restraining the powerful Sith Lord.

Before the attempt to secure Darth Apparatus, a One Sith agent managed to acquire @[member="Tycho Shorn"] from Omega Protectorate forces. The rest of the Sith then escaped via Vector Beta - leaving Darth Apparatus behind on the broken shipyard.

As soon as the Sith’s departure was assured, Darth Apparatus turned to Chloe. His wheezing continued with each breath.

Speaking out to Chloe and @[member="HK-36"], Darth Apparatus said, “Good. It’s as it should be.

Immediately upon saying that, Darth Apparatus extended his right hand. He held his hand out as if gripping air. He attacked Chloe through the Force - attempting to telekinetically grab and choke the woman by the neck. The strength behind the hold would have been that of a strong humanoid’s - potentially painful and deadly if not effectively resisted.

@[member="Darth Apparatus"]

"I wouldn't do that, if I were you." A voice sounded through the intercom. Those within the Protectorate would instantly recognize it as belonging to the Lord Protector. Speaking from within the meditation chamber, he was well aware of what was happening on the shipyard without being physically present. "If you think that we would let them go before securing you, then you are sadly mistaken. If you think we would trust a Sith that much, then you are a fool. Your forces are currently held in our possession, tractored and with dozens of ships waiting for my command to obliterate them; a move I am not at all hesitant to make. The deal for their release was your unconditional surrender." His tone was razor-sharp with a dangerous hint. "If you insist on continuing to fight after your 'surrender', and if you harm another member of the Protectorate, then I will incinerate each and every transport of yours before I send you to the Nine Hells as well."

He let the ultimatum sink in for a moment before continuing. "So. Surrender yourself to our custody without any further resistance or burn in the Nine Hells. You have exactly fifteen seconds to decide."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom