Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destiny's Paths

Okay, so Katar's life is at a sudden stand-still. This 17-year-old ex-slave is more predator than person. She was born with Iridonian blood, has been genetically enhanced with feline attributes and reflexes, and is incredibly intelligent but never speaks. She's recently discovered that a Gurlanin by the name of Jaruuk has been whatching over her for many years now, and that's about it.

Basically, what should she do next? Any ideas?

Your next step is to acquire this.

catfood1.jpg

*sighs, glaring atthe disputing ones annoyingly*

((Yeah. Guys? SHE'S NOT A CAT! It bugs her when others judge her by her instincts. She's very sensitive about it... ))

@[member="Katar"] I intend to burn this galaxy my dear, the people you hate, the people who hurt you, I will give you all that you want. All I ask is that you help me kill those who have forgotten our kind

*Narrows eyes*

((I only kill if I am left with no other alternative. I do not seek to harm sentients, or animals. My revenge will be dealt with in a controlled manner. I will not burn this galaxy.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom