Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Deshhnarr's Master Seeking.

Greetings everyone,

I am currently looking threads involving my Sith Acolyte, Deshhnarr Aldimar Deshhnarr Aldimar . At this moment in the story, Deshhnnarr has only been within the Sith academy for about a month, two-months after the most. For that reason, Deshhnarr has not completely adapted to the Sith’s ideology of rugged individualism, and Survival of the Fittest. Namely, Deshhnarr struggled with a minor sense of compassion, honor, and a distaste for cruelty displayed by the Sith. With that being said, Deshhnarr’s father was a former military man and occasionally treated his children like soldiers in a boot camp, and Deshhnarr himself holds a deep resentment towards his father that could be stoke into a seething or burning hatred.

When it comes to the different Sith Paths that Deshhnarr will follow, I picture him originally studying under the ways of a Sith warrior before receiving inspiration to undergo training within Sith Sorcery and Alchemy. I picture Deshhnarr eventually becoming a Sith Battle Sorcerer, or a Sorcerer-Warrior of sorts. Deshhnarr holds a passion for knowledge and adventure and seeks those two things above all else. In fact, most of his selfishness will arise from a lust of knowledge and power, rather than a will to dominate or control others.

Secretly Deshhnarr holds ancestry to an Ancient Sith Lord who was defeated and consequently wiped from the history books, this would be the reason why Deshnarr has a strong connection to the force. I would like for Deshnarr’s eventual interest in Sith Sorcery to stem from his heritage, but to also mirror Odin’s quest for knowledge about the ancient Runes and gift of Foresight.

In the end, I picture Deshhnarr becoming a relatively cool and collected Sith, one that resembles the temperament of Darth Vader and Darth Tyrannus. Instead of the sadistic and vile temperament as seen with Darth Sidious, and the Sith of old. If anyone is interested in doing a thread with Deshhnarr, message me either on discord or on private messaging here. I would love to plot!
Thank you,

Last edited:
Melkor123 Melkor123 I must admit it is a tale of interesting proportions. Perhaps we may find something to do?
Given by your nickname here on Chaos, I will take it you are a Tolkien Fanboy, as am I one of its greatest fangirls. By my submissions, both done and planned for the future we could create a long, very long, and fantastic adventure together if you like.

Melkor123 Melkor123 I must admit it is a tale of interesting proportions. Perhaps we may find something to do?
Given by your nickname here on Chaos, I will take it you are a Tolkien Fanboy, as am I one of its greatest fangirls. By my submissions, both done and planned for the future we could create a long, very long, and fantastic adventure together if you like.
That would be awesome, if we could find something to do, do you mind if I DM so that we can plot? Oh heck yea, I must admit that I am a major Tolkien fan boy, which kinda has sparked a renewed interest in Norse Mythology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom