Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Derelict Ship

The female sith lord looked ridiculous. Carrying a chain blade and lightsaber, Meta pushed through the drainage of the darkside. Not paying attention to it at all, he simply focussed on how funny she looked. He focussed on laughter and joy, not letting the sith plague his mind. The chain blade came upwards towards Meta, Meta brought his saber down. Slashing the blade of the chain blade away, he winced at the sound of her laughter and of her screaming saber. Her rage and insanity was intense, but Meta would not falter. His blade was shaking, his muscles tense and his mind ablaze. He needed his friends, he needed them now.

@[member="Saran Drast"]
@[member="Verd Ordo"]
@[member="Sochi Ru"]

OOC @[member="Satine D'nara"] : Saran took at least one of your lightsaber with her. Mostly for irony's sake.

Saran surveyed the room. Unable to see who @[member="Meta "]was fighting beyond her weapons, she guessed it was someone powerful. Saran hoped that she could do something there to help. Unfortunately, @[member="Sochi Ru"] was locked into a duel as well. Reading out to her comrades in the force, she said: "Disengage if you can. We need to cut our losses and head home."

Verd Ordo

V
Verd shot at the female sith aiming fore her legs. "your outnumbered, id advise you to give up"
@[member="Alendarius Veygar"]
@[member="Sochi Ru"]
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
@Meta
@[member="Saran Drast"]

When Satine recovered she realized her blade was missing. Looking around she realized where it was: with the Jedi. She gritted her teeth before picking herself up. She stumbled for a moment before getting the feeling back into her legs. Her eyes burned with anger at the fact that she took her saber, that was a personal affect, something she treasured. Mainly because it was the first time she'd killed a Jedi, even when she wasn't sith, and claimed his sabers. When she reached back up top, seeing everyone around, she stopped @[member="Saran Drast"]. "YOU!" she shouted, igniting her blade. "You took my SABER!" She rushed forward and attacked, trying to chop the hand that held the saber.

The purple blade in Saran's right hand sprang to life as @[member="Satine D'nara"] charged into the room. Deflecting the slash, she sighed. "I thought you were going home." Activating the crimson blade in her off hand, she swung it, aiming for the Sith's hands. If the disarm attempt (or dishand in this case) worked, she would be out of commission. And that was what Saran needed right now.

During the fighting Satine grabbed her wrist that held the purple blade while keeping the other one blocked with her saber. "Not until you give me back my blade!" she growled. "It's mine! Understand? And you can take it from me when I'm DEAD!" Her one had erupted in flame in an attempt to burn the Jedi long enough to snatch her saber back from her. @[member="Saran Drast"]

Saran gritted her teeth to stop from screaming as her hand burned. She was running out of options. But she could still fight back.

The shoto was active and thrown directly into @[member="Satine D'nara"]'s gut. There was no time to dodge. As the blade stabbed, she headbutted her opponent, both last-rich efforts to get the Sith off her.

Satine groaned in pain from both hits before falling to the ground. In her own last ditch effort she reached out with the force, taking her saber back from @[member="Saran Drast"]. When it was hers again she held it close along with the others before crawling away from the fight. She had to make it back to her ship, call her men. Tell her to pick her up and that she needed medical assistance. She would meet this Jedi some other time, and when they did she would have her revenge.

Saran watched as @[member="Satine D'nara"] crawled away, and a twang of pity sprung inside her. She remembered: man is to man either a god or a wolf. Today, she had been the wolf. She had let her anger at the Sith and her drive to win overcome her compassion. Sighing, she picked her shoto up and advanced to help @[member="Meta "]as best she could, hoping the Sith didn't see her yet.
@Shinjū Aÿasha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom