Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Derelict Ship

Saran smiled. "You Sith never change. Even after 4,000 Years, you're still cowards." Even if taunts were useless, Saran wanted to keep the illusion that she had no idea where the Sith was. Making it appear that she was scanning the room, she activated both blades.
@[member="Satine D'nara"]

"Cowardice or cunning?" she said, peering out from where she hid. "Call it what you want. But in the end who get's the drop on who?" She sprang out from hiding and, activating both sabers she had, attacked from behind. When they clashed Satine was on the offense, slashing from very possible direction while taking steps forward to force the Jedi back.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

Shinju stared what was happening. Since she had walked to the hall and the Dark Desire with its Rakata was closed. They protected the ship with the devourers.... Very very strange these things and what made it worse was while she looked at the boy shouting. Her taozin nodule was still on and she knew full well one could not sense her. It was the reason the inquisitors used them, her own aura was the same as it always was as something manufactured and designed, even her madness that sat behind her eyes and was just a moments from coming out was in check. The chainblade something of a sight while she felt all of them.

Her body opening up to take all the emotions in, the padawan rushing past her for the sith, the sith herself, these soldiers and other, the boy and another apprentice with a padawan. All swirled into her body while the energy piqued inside her. She was after all one of the truest masters of this, taught by the Yun-Harla to eat everything not just the flesh that she could peel from their bones. The tensing of her muscles was more then enough while she shifted the blade to her left hand. A tap of the derriphan's let her feel that pulse of power to feed herself. The squeezing with the force of the sword revved it while the alchemically enhanced teeth sprung forward until it was a solid hum.

Then Shinju let the smile curl her lips before the force was through her body, thanks to the nodules her own powers were and would be masked. It wasn't a lightswitch like concealment it was always there while she wore the belt with it on herself. The sith sword was the first thing to go forward as she moved to the side. Her saber one her thigh springing to life with a snap hiss and wash of blood red. Its screams feeding into her now that the shard inside it under the beam felt intense pain pushing it to the point of madness. Another food source to empower her while the saw blade dug into her enemies. The force being used to guide it into the man with the rocket launcher before she laughed and prepared to feed more.

Saran spun and blocked as @[member="Satine D'nara"] struck, each blow meeting a counter in a classic, precise Form I defense. And Saran waited. The Sith's guard would break eventually. When it did, Saran would make her move.

Satine had to give this Jedi credit, but she'd been through enough harsh training and moments in life to know not to buckle under pressure. There came a point where both their blades locked and she was face-to-face with the padawan. "You're not bad." she smirked. "So tell me, why are you and your friends here? Hear the distress call and just come running or did you think anyone was actually still alive?"

@[member="Saran Drast"]

Sochi was apart of the investigation team that was sent to secure a massive, partially destroyed republic vessel. She along with her fellow Padawan @[member="Saran Drast"] were in the cockpit standing next to one another as their pilot steered their ship to their destination. It was expected for them to encounter some type of pirate, or salvager once they boarded, but due to it being republic property they had to stand in and find evidence as to what happened. While they watched and looked over things in the cockpit their other comrade @[member="Meta "]was in the back end of the shuttle with acouple of republic forces.

She had felt a subtle disturbance coming from Saran suddenly, her attention suddenly turned to the girl as she jetted out of the cockpit and possibly to communicate something to our fellows in the back of the ship. It certainly had her worried, especially with the feelings she was picking up. Sochi honestly couldn't put a finger on it, not knowing if it was her danger sense or maybe what she was feeling was indeed located in the very ship with her. She began to ponder when she was suddenly disturbed by Saran, herself. She warned of the presence of sith. Hmm

"It would seem this task has more importance than we assumed. Hmm I'm sure Meta knows what he is doing." She said softly to the girl. Sochi had to become more aware, how could she have missed this? With the ship finally landing, there were clearly more ships within the hanger. None of them being their allies of course. As she conversed with the pilots about the situation she knew the others were unboarding. Sochi had felt the disturbance of acouple of members of their party dying. Her eyes grew wide and she immediately made plans for a sudden escape if it was needed. It took just a little longer than expected because she heard@[member="Meta "]calling out for her. She rushed as quick as she could to make her way to see what resistance they were facing already.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
@[member="Verd Ordo"]
@[member="Alendarius Veygar"]

"I'm here on request for a friend." Saran said, through gritted teeth. She wasn't sure why she called Meta a friend, just that he had asked. "I suppose I'll have to explain that concept to you, being Sith and all." She sturdier her opponent. "And what of you, Sith? Why did you come?"

She smiled and said "Would you believe good old fashioned curiosity?" She took a chance and broke off their blades before sending a small force push to knock the Jedi off her feet. "But when I found out you Jedi were here, I had a better reason: cutting you all up and going back to the sith with Jedi saber trophies." she said, pointing one of her sabers at her.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

Alendarius Veygar

A
By now Alendarius was already sprinting through the corridor, thrilled by the anticipation of a real battle. It would be great for him to finally get some kills and it would also be a great exercise. Then, after a run that had felt like it had taken ages to complete, he was finally at the entrance to the Hangar. He stopped in the door leading to the Hangar and looked around, assessing the situation. There were soldiers of the Republic, Jedi, Rakata and some crazy woman swinging something that looked like it would hurt if it were to hit someone. No one was paying attention to him, they were all too focused on each other to notice him, it was perfect for an ambush. He decided to sneak around the back of a ship, then continue along some crates that were standing around, slowly getting closer to the Jedi and their friends. Then when he was close enough to jump out and assault them, he stopped and kept hidden. He would wait until they started their fighting, then he would attack and take them out quickly.

@[member="Sochi Ru"] @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] @[member="Meta"]

A force push. Hadn't seen that coming.
Using the momentum to push herself into a jump, she back-flipped and put away the shoto. With the now-open hand, she tried to call @[member="Satine D'nara"]'s main hand blade to her.

Satine jerked foward when Saran tried to take her saber, but her grip was strong. Her master had warned her about moves like these, always saying if anyone was going to do it an succeed in a fight it would be her and her alone. She managed to break the grip off her before rushing forward, both blades up at her sides to come in with a cross-chop when she would reach the padawan.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

Leaping back to avoid the blow, Saran spun and slashed with her blade, bringing the shoto back to her hand. Landing squarly, behind @[member="Satine D'nara"], she slashed again and prepared for the Sith's counter-strike.
"If you want trophies, go look for someone with no experience in combat. Then you can get light sabers and we can all go home in one piece. At least until you're hunted down by the Council."

OOC: Sorry about all the misspellings, my keyboard is a bit off.

"Commander.." Meta tilted his head, all of the troopers Radars, including Meta's own were picking up another signal. Behind a set of crates. "Sniper, from that railing. You've got eyes on the man behind the crates yes?" The sniper lit up green on Meta's hud. "Well, as soon as I say so. Open fire, and Commander. Get two of your blaster units to move up behind the crates." The Commander nodded, making hand gestures to the troops around him. Two of the troops moved behind the ship, and closer to the man behind the crates. But, the Rakata were drawing closer. Seconds were passing by like hours, Meta's eyes darted between the feet of the Rakata and the man behind the crates, then the feet of the Rakata reached the bottom of the landing pad. Blaster fire began to rain down on the landing pad, a sniper blast fired towards the man hiding behind the crates, and two troopers jumped out behind him and began to fire upon him.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Satine jumped away instead of countering, her robe being cut in half in the process. She removed what was left and revealed the light sith armor she wore underneath, mixed with her own tribal armor from her home planet. Turing to her opponent she said "You think I fear them? I fear nothing. Sith are power. Jedi are nothing but debating and cowering fools." she rushed forward and slashed at her again, hitting some of the walls and scaring them in the process, as she said "Maybe I'll take your head instead of your saber."

@[member="Saran Drast"]

"Oh? Annoying you am I? Not able to kill an opponent who can fight back?"

She redirected both slashes with flicks of the shoto, than struck at her opponent's head. The blow would likely miss, but it would force @[member="Satine D'nara"] back.

"Hardly." Satine said as she stepped back. "You just ruined a very expansive robe." she said indicating what was left of it. "Do you know how hard it is to get one with that kind of material?" She changed forward and struck out more, her slashes more like whirls as they went from side to side in sweeping motions.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

Sochi quickly ignited her lightsaber as blaster fire was coming from multiple directions, before she could make her way to @[member="Meta "].The shots covered everything. The room was dimly lit and blaster rounds were all over the place. She had to defend herself from any, and all that threatened her. She had one trooper who was located behind her firing. She remained stationary, and tried reaching one of her fellow padawans on their comm links.

"Hello! Thi..s is padawan Sochi...Can...either of you hear..hear me? Can yo...tell me...your locat...location?" With the blasters going off around her, and her signal slightly being jammed she tried her hardest to reach the other two.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

Shinju being ignored looked on as something was happening. Her chainsaw had bit through the soldiers torso while she brought it back around and into the throat of the man with the minigun. Her laughed resonated before taking in the sights when the shots came and her hand shimmered blue. The force augmenting her speed as she moved quickly then she needed to but she was hungry. The sniper was using the standard which meant.... -sizzle- Her hand was out before herself in an instance and it shimmered more flaring up like blue flames. Energy, power, energy and burning sensation behind her eyes. The wailing of the blade as it screamed and the look at the while she heard the chainsaw finish going through the soldiers throat.

"Come little children, I'll take the away." She was off and moving while suppressing a laugh to it all, of the eight the boy had brought two were in mangled pieces from the chain blade and its wonderful alchemically enhanced teeth o bite and tear but now it was time for some real fun and Shinju moved letting the sniper see her for a moment before she went up high, leaping with the force as red tendrils came from her hand and lapped at him. The drain doing as needed until she got close enough his shot coming into a blue shimmer while her eyes glowed white. The saber came down into his shoulder while the gloved hand went around his throat and she squeezed letting everything come to her. The pain, the anger and the energy innate in him, the heat from his body until he stood there a blue and ice covered husk.

Shinju tossed him over the railing to shatter before speaking and that burning behind her eyes smoked a little. A wisp of power until she screamed and let out the growing energy into the hanger bay at the soldiers. Just like Jacen Cavill had shown her and others, just like the Fist of the Emperor had taught them to harness their power into an intense line of heat. Or energy that peeled flesh from bone and incinerated it, or in his case with all that anger vaporized it. There would be no heads on spikes sadly but her deadly sight as it streamed forward did leave a nice pair of boots with intact feet for the commando's while Shinju laughed. "Perhaps I should introduce myself, I am Empress Exedō and all of you are food."

"You're trying to kill me. Fair's fair." Saran commented as her parries became into simple Zone 2-3 blocks. Leaping high above @[member="Satine D'nara"]'s head, she landed behind and thrust with the main blade, hoping to catch her adversary off balance as a strike slashed her forearm, searing pain throwing the strike off. As the blade slid past the Sith, she knew she was in serious trouble.
@[member="Sochi Ru"] on the comm. Attempting to get her opponent off her for respite she attempted to loft her target in the force base send her back, she brushed Sochi's mind with the force, leaving two words: "Maintenance. Trouble."

Alendarius Veygar

A
Alendarius kept to the craters, he didn't want to be discovered yet, but then a blaster bolt slammed right above him into one of the crates and two men jumped out. They tried to shoot at the Sith. One of their bolts didn't hi, the other got dodged by the Sith, then both of the men were dead, their throats crushed by the Sith's superior strength. They had never been a match for him, now the only thing that concerned him was that other Blaster shot that had hit the crate next to him. He looked around and spotted a Sniper, who immediately afterwards got killed by the woman with the chainsword. Then he looked at the Jedi who were standing near a Republic ship. They would be easy targets. With a rage-filled scream he jumped out behind the crates and launched himself at a simple soldier that stood behind a togruta woman. The soldier was dead before he could even see him, his neck broke. It was a painless death, unfitting of a Sith, but he wanted to dispose of him quickly and then kill the Jedi that was next to him. ''Jedi, prepare to die.'' Where the last words he spoke before he activated his crimson red Lightsaber and slashed into the direction of the Togruta.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom