Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Denon daydream

Cartri could only smirk when Kade agreed with his comment and even nodded in agreement to the way he carried himself, however he knew the city planet would force him to adapt in due time. When the appealing stew was put before them Kade was quick to dish out one of his signature remarks from the way he does things, even if it was appreciating the fine smell of well made food. He slowly lifted his nose away from the bowl and looked to the teen with a raised eyebrow and smirk "There's no harm in taking in good food Kade, you should try it sometime" he said with a roll of his eyes before having a spoonful of food. Although, when he lifted his head up Xan seemed to be still smirking from his earlier statement and looking between the pair.

Tricks of the trade? what did she mean by that? who knew, especially with the wink that indicated for it being a secret. He slowly shook his head and gazed at her before she noticed the way he was looking at the milkshake, almost calling him out to get his own instead of staring at it strangely "No no... i'm fine thanks" lied the ginger as he quickly looked back to the bowl to avoid any indication of him bluffing. The next sentence would recapture his attention when she offered him a place at her home, forcing him to look at Xan with a appreciative smile and gratitude that she'd even do that "You sure? damn thanks..." he said in an upbeat tone before as she laid down some ground rules for his stay. Cartri could only chuckle and slowly nod in agreement from what was said "You'd be happy to know that I don't smoke anyway and the other one... well it doesn't really need to go any further does it. But yea, i'll be sure to keep to them"

Even Shenn thought the offer was a good idea and supported the fact that the operatives were working together so soon. But, the broker wouldn't stay for very long due to the staff requesting his attention. Before he left, he offered them to use the conference rooms if they wanted to speak further and said his apologies as he left behind the bar. Cartri took another big gulp of his food and nodded to Shenn respectfully, his eyes looking at Kade while he went away "I can see why Shenn is widely respected around here" he commented as he began to look between the two of them "I should of asked him about this before he left but are there any contracts going right now?" the red head asked quietly
"If there is, maybe it would be wise to talk about it in the other room like what Shenn said"

Shenn Rosham Shenn Rosham Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Kade Kade

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom