Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Den of Murderers

I'm trying to get this character out and about before I have he and his brother bash heads once more. I need to flesh him out more than he is as of right now. The thread I'm planning would take place on his home planet of Antisoch. You can read up on the planet and its inhabitants but to put it simply the entire species are psychopaths. Jack-ei's only real purpose right now is to be a black mirror image to his brother who himself is not exactly without his smudges. I want to expand on his background so I plan on taking him back to his roots.

The government that runs Antisoch is highly xenophobic and is intent on staying as far away from the galaxy as possible. Naturally it would need agents to silence people who try and share the location of the planet. Jack-ei is one of those agents who will eventually go rogue to wreak havoc on the galaxy. Going rogue from a band of murderers who are natural born killers you exclaim?! Pretty extreme I'm aware. I think it could be a good time. Full of danger and intrigue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom