Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Demonsgate is pretty close to hell. (Demonsgate mission thread/Phrik mining)

Well, it seemed they didn't have time for [member="Piraiba"] to respond. Those that approached from behind them had already pushed through faster than they had when they were clearing the way. Also, the trio had their lightsabers activated already, so it wouldn't be quite as dark. It was quite evident that they'd been here before those that had just arrived.

"What do you mean skulk? Did the trail of bodies not indicate to you that we were here?" Crystal moved her lightsaber. "Or the light of our blades in front of your very eyes? Perhaps we should ask you if you planned to attack us from behind. What exactly are you doing here anyway?"

Matreya

"Im expected to give information to one whom would slay along the way to her hiding spot?" Damien chuckled, "Very well. I, along with a few allies nearby, am here to mine. Thats it. My acute senses happened to pick you up back here and thus i moved to intercept. Now you, why are you all here? Why so many deaths? Were they necessary?" Damien growled out. Lord listen to him, apprentice to Voracitos, one whom slew his own family for the strength it would provide, now meager and wondering what necessity lead to deaths.

Voracitos had taken to much from him. He was losing it.

But he kept his head straight, all of them in front of him were dangerous. The force whispered this coherently. So he kept the slight distance he found, but never lowered his saber...

Why hadnt he attacked yet...gods he wasnt losing it...it was gone...

[member="Crystal"]

"Hiding spot? This mine is in the territory of the Moross Crusade. That means that this is our mine. The ones that were slain attempted to prevent us Crusaders from entering our mine. Now, you and your companions seem to be trespassing in our mine..."

Crystal looked to Piraiba and Zoey. "What shall we do with the trespassers?"

Matreya

Damien shrugged. He had no intentions of leaving without his metals, and currently his men were drilling nearby anyhow so he didnt worry. There were a group of opponents, and behind him a group of allies. "Maybe a bribe to keep yourself to the rear of this cave for but one hour?" Did he just offer a non violent solution!?

Groaning internally, D decided he would need to speak with Voracitos as soon as he could. But his eyes never wavered, nor did his intentions.

[member="Crystal"]

Did she just hear a bribe being offered? Hell naw!

"You'd better hope that bribe is out of your own pocket, I ain't paying for it." Triam the Relentless bounded through the tunnel now, seeing the glint of the lightsabers, and getting a smirk on her face. She had no fear of these people, no more than she feared the idiot briber. She wasn't here to bribe! She was here for thrill, and that was exactly the opposite of thrill. Gleaming ultrachrome reflected the lightsaber light, the assault was on. She had no fear of saber totters, and she had an arsenal like no other.

It was their choice to die today, she reminded herself now so she didn't feel guilt afterwards if any of them had to die. They were probably on duty, but she was a raider, and they were in the way. They might be religious zealots, but even they should not find themselves lacking the ability to see the danger of a heavily armed thrill seeker with a mission and motivation to complete it. They found peace in their gods, she found peace in those very god's destruction. She didn't hate force users, but there would too force damned many of them, and half of them were evil anyway. She nearly had her chance in the tournament to show the galaxy any adversary can be overcome with technology, but she just wasn't advanced enough for the Thronebreaker. Not enough preparation, not enough back ups.

But that was the past, and the battle was now. She aimed at the last one to speak, and opened fire with a blaster rifle. She brought the same gear to every place: I. Assault U. Armor, Phantom Fingers, Kitty Kat Kurb Stomp Boots, Explosive Shield, Explosives, A blaster rifle and two blaster pistols. That almost always worked enough for her. It brought down a Master Jedi easily enough, and survived the torment of Ashin Varanin.... more or less anyway. There were always risks involved with each fight however, and she didn't know the reputations of these folks, so there was a very real chance she could be endaged... what a thrill!

[member="D-Man"], [member="Crystal"], [member="Piraiba"]

Crystal actually laughed out loud at the thought of a bribe. "A bribe. What could possibly have to offer us that we don't already have?" It was a valid inquiry. Surely he didn't mean credits or other monetary compensation. The answer was probably nothing, but she wasn't one to make assumptions. If they had something of value to offer, she could consider it.

[member="Triam Akovin"] @D-Man @Piraiba [member="Zoey Marix"]

Matreya

"5 kilo's of Songsteel, and Ill even refine it along with smith any item necessary. I am emissary for a powerful Armor company, and have plenty of experience with the alloy." Daemos offered. He had purchased a bit a while back, simply to let it grow dusty. Why not offer it to allow the betterment of his mission?

"What do you say?" Daemos inquired.

[member="Crystal"]

New people were coming. They come as mercenaries and people for hire by others to search for something. and they were armed. Piriaba had passed out by now, and I had to help the large feline to lay down as Crystal dealt with the people. She was doing her best to keep them away. But I knew it would not be enough.

I needed my gear, and now. I had almost never used a lightsaber and so a saberclub would not be very good for me to use. I knew the armory was behind us. and while the others were talking I dragged the large feline with all of the strength I could muster into their. all the while, looking for anything. And that's just what I found.

WIth the woman outside geared up for another Goddamn war. I doubt that she would be ready for this. I smiled as I grabbed my beskad and put on my exoskeleton armor. It increased my strength almost three times more than normal. and that was alot compared to what people may think. I grabbed the item of question and ran back out, only to see that it was not going well. The Blaster shot rang out, but was thrown off course. I used my powers of the force to push the gun off of it's aim. while I brought my second open hand to reveal a detonator.

"Fire again, and you go boom." I pointed to the woman in the armor, "Sure you could probably survive alot of stuff, but I don't think you can outlive a blast and being crushed by thousands of tons of rock. Don't try me." I looked to the man who was trying to get a deal. "Whoever you are, stop now. This is the Moross Crusade's Mine, I have been stuck here dealing with Slavers for as long as I can remember. I fought back, and we were securing the mine for ourselves as our Gods and Goddess demand it. Either leave with your lives and get your damned metal a different way, Or I blow you all down into hell."

I shrugged my shoulders at them all, as though I did this everyday, which was almost true. "I am willing to die for my people, Are you so sure you have something worth dying for?" I looked to crystal and spoke with our minds, so that none of them could hear me speaking to her.

"Get inside the armory where it is most fortified. Make sure that Piraiba is still breathing will ya?" I only smiled as I knew that even if they had the force, which I could tell the trading man was one, he could not take it away from my hands with the force. My Exoskeleton made sure of that allowing my grip to stay on the detonator. If Crystal did what I asked, then behind my back, strapped to me, she would see a bomb just smaller than my chest, This was all or nothing.

Or so is thought.

[member="D-Man"], [member="Crystal"], [member="Triam Akovin"]

Matreya

"Big talk for someone dragging another away." The moment Daemos saw Crystal, his senses had went to high alert. He knew of the newcomer before she got there. Not of her capabilities, but that she was there, "If someone is already down, can you afford this battle? Are you sure you will walk out of this?

Before you answer all cocky, clearly your not or else you wouldnt need the exoskeloton." Daemos himself had recently purchased some high grade Exo's and knew what they were. She wouldnt pull a fast one on him, then his eye's shot wide, "Is that...an explosive? You would blow yourself and allies to hell?

Even after a man offers a trade, so it could not be felt as illegal? This is what the morosss is about? 'Mine, get the hell out of here?' I thought you all stood for something better than that." Damien said with a sigh. Bringing his gaze back to Crystal, he could tell her decision would either set the battle off or eleviate it.

[member="Zoey Marix"] [member="Crystal"]

@D-Man [member="Zoey Marix"]

Crystal tilted her head as she considered his proposal. Songsteel was valuable, worth more than the phrik they were there to ensure was mining. It was a fair trade, in her opinion.

Of course it was then that Zoey decided to return with her guns blazing so to speak. Crystal actually blinked. What in the hell was she thinking? Was she trying to kill them as well as the intruders? That wasn't going to happen.

Crystal shook her head to Zoey. "I don't think that our deaths are necessary today. These beings have offered something of value, that I intend to collect at another time of my choosing (another thread) and in return, he may have an equal amount of phrik. 5 Kilos then."

~You will kill us all if you blow that. Piraiba is weak, but he'll survive this if we're able to walk out of here. We wont have that option if you blow that.~ She communicated silently. ~Besides, if they don't make good on the songsteel, I'll tear their skins off.~

She looked again to the intruders. "Do we have an accord?"

Matreya

Daemos pressed a finger to a hidden button on his helms temple, "Voice, alert my men. Have the Songsteel we purchased brought to the mouth of the cave." Deactivating his saber as he spoke, Daemos took off his helm and held out a hand, "Deal. My men are bringing your goods to the mouth of this very cave." Damien shook the womans hand, if she accepted, and then glanced to her comrades, "In the end diplomacy can meet the ends better then aggression. I raced in guns ablazing for a singular purpose, I believed you all intended our deaths.

"Either way. Its been a pleasure ladies. Let me know if you need aid moving your man back there." Daemos offered, waving softly before turning back the way he came. Back at the gathered gear, Daemos was surprised to find that his allies' men had been swift - the drills were in place and ready. Thus began the mining.

[member="Crystal"] [member="Zoey Marix"]

My face was clean. Void of emotion as I simply looked to crystal. My own message sent back. "You assume too much." I let my hand drop down to my side, as the threat of people dying, was used to stop bolts from flying.

[member="D-Man"], [member="Crystal"], [member="Triam Akovin"]

Crystal raised an eyebrow. "I said at a time of my choosing. Not now. I'm not prepared to transport it right now." She was slightly irritated that a detail had been overlooked. "I will contact you to arrange pick up."

When he headed off, she turned to Zoey. "I think we'd better get off this rock. He will need a fair bit of medical attention and that means going to a more advanced planet. As much as I'd have loved to slice them all to bits for intruding, it was easier to come to an agreement for such a small amount."

She moved over to Piraiba and used the Force to lift him and carry him out of the caves and back to the ship. "Could you take the lead incase there are any more surprises?"

[member="Zoey Marix"] [member="D-Man"]

I shook my head as the man continued to speak, Moving past them, I crushed the detonator in my hands to get rid of it. I drew my beskad, and Stayed where I was while [member="Crystal"] went to get the Feline in the back room. I wanted to make sure that the others here did not try anything stupid. As the blonde woman then told me to take front just in case, as well as walking up behind me, I simply nodded my head.

Moving past the men that were working as well as the people that were attempting to make it past us, I tried to reach for a com device on my belt. Speaking into it to make a note about this man selling songsteel. Because he maybe could be used later on as a contact from the standards of Crystals agreement with him.

And here is where we will make our way out of the caves in Demonsgate.... maybe.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing. Who hired the diplomat? Do you have any idea how deep I'm in with my employer? I need a literal ton of this crap, not five force damned kilos! I could do that in my spare time! Also, Kark your explosive, an E.M.P. will take care of that for me in a split second; not that it matters much any more."

She pulled out an ion grenade. Okay, so not nearly as effective as a legitimate E.M.P but close enough. Having said that she activated the thing. The ionized burst pounded into her armor, with her underlay absorbing the energy and protecting the equipment directly on her person. Meanwhile the wave would go out some distance to disrupt unprotected enemy equipment. It wasn't a malicious attack, merely a precautionary one. Of course, the bomb threat had been resolved, but she didn't want any more surprises.

"Apparently, as far as I can tell we just bought the ability to mine here correct? Therefore anything taken out of this mine now belongs to my boss (OOC: [member="Popo"], ). I can't believe my thrill was killed today, but it's for the best I suppose. Less repair expenses. If not for success this was a total bore. I'm never coming back to this damn rock again. No sport."

And thus unless something was missed that concluded Triam's presence here. 1/4 of Popo's order complete.

Matreya

When the women had gone, Damien arched a brow at Triam, "Who said I planned to follow through with that deal? In this fashion, they are now gone without worrying if anyone would die." He said, "We can very well continue mining, and gain what you need."

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom