Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Demonsgate is pretty close to hell. (Demonsgate mission thread/Phrik mining)

@[member="Zoey Marix"] @[member="Piraiba"]

Crystal listened as the naked woman spoke. She'd been ditched by her comrades and left to be tortured and raped. Lovely. She nodded. "Yes. Before we go, what do you want done with that one?" She pointed to the one unconscious on the ground that had been about to violate her.

"If you'd like, I can take care of that one while you two search? Or, I can search while the two of you deal with that." She tilted her head as she waited for a response.

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
"Good I like em direct. We'll be there soon," added the Togorian before lowering his comm link.

"My techs got the station back up and running. They're under attack by these idiots. Kill him and let's go."

The cat pulled his blaster repeater from his side and racked the bolt to chamber it's energy cell. Why did everyone do that all the time? The weapon only needed it done once. Maybe Piraiba just liked the sound it made like most warriors did.

@[member="Crystal"] @[member="Zoey Marix"]

I smiled as we would be off, and I was already thinking of killing the man anyways. Taking the prod the man was trying to get up and fight, I decided to let him die slowly. Taking a hold of both ends of the prod, I snapped it over my knee. I took a hold of the ends looking at them as the metal that I had broken with the help of the force, I leaned down and stabbed one of them through the man's chest, and the second one through the back of his neck. Even if he somehow did survive, he would be paralyzed from the neck down.

I then stood up and nodded my head to the two, "Lets get out of here."

@[member="Piraiba"], @[member="Crystal"]

She smirked a little as Zoey took care of her attacker. It was always amusing to see people taking revenge.

"After you two," she gestured for them to lead the way. She would ensure that the woman could at least keep her modesty from those that might attack from behind the group of them. "Good to hear that things are up and running again. Now, let's keep the team alive hmm?"

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
"Hah i'll race you there," added the big cat as he bolted out of the room after squeezing back through the door frame to the outer cave. Of course once he was out of the room he had to stop himself and turn back towards them. Zoey wasn't likely going to race back to the mouth of the cave while naked and sore.

"Ah almost forgot about Zoey's gear. Lets see if we can find it."

The Sith Knight continued deeper down into the cave towards some other doorways he could see in the distance. The cat held his blaster repeater at the ready as he slid up against the wall of the first doorway. Piraiba then peeked around the corner and pulled his head back quickly as blaster bolts zinged by him in response from inside the room.

"Looks like a makeshift armory of some sort. We might be in luck," he added while looking back at his two female companions.

@Crystal @[member="Zoey Marix"]

Crystal smirked, and dashed after him. She very nearly crashed into him when he stopped to turn around. There was of course a pit stop on the way to get Zoey's gear. The Sith Princess followed behind Piraiba and was not impressed to hear that they had more company so soon.

"Bust on in then. We'll grab Zoey's stuff, and whatever might be useful then keep going."

She nodded to Zoey, then Piraiba to lead the way.

@[member="Piraiba"] @[member="Zoey Marix"]

I nodded with a smile as I ran..... well more so quickly limped after the two. When I had caught up with them. it was apparent that the armory would be guarded, and with the two others in front of me, I had somewhat of a cover. Grab my gear, and anything else we need. Turning around I looked for anything that could count as a weapon. really there was nothing but the supports that held the place up, and tools that would not be very effective against blaster fire.

but who said I was going to run up to them? I could feel little of the force tricking back into my control once more. it was wearing off like a headache would after taking some meds. I found a few chisels and hammers on the ground. Seeing that this would be effective, I grabbed a few of them, three chisels and a hammer, And peeked around the corner to hear blaster fire. Looking to Piraba, I nodded my head, "Give me some cover fire will ya?"

I was not afraid to fight, even with my headache, and every second that I held the tools longer, it got worse, but it was a small price to pay for living.

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
"To tight for sabers," came Piraiba's quick response. "Will suppress..."

The Togorian peeked around the corner and quickly pulled his head back as blaster bolts flew by again. Precious seconds later he turned through the doorway as his heavy blaster repeater started spitting out rounds in a heavy suppression fire. One of the bandits went down instantaneously as several others dove for cover. One was brave enough to return fire.

Two bolts flew by harmlessly because they missed him by a mile. The other bolt ricocheted off of of his mandalorian plate vest he earned in his days in the Deathwatch. Whatever Zoey or Crystal was going to do, now was the time to do it.

@[member="Zoey Marix"] @[member="Crystal"]

I waited for the right moment, Each second was precious and needed. I knew that most of them would hide in cover, but even with that, I intended this place to go dark. The lights along the ceiling were not protected by anything, and with these tools that were floating, I turned around as the blaster shot had hit the large feline I thrust one of the chisels into the lights above us and the other two into the lights along the way.

Even though it put us in slight darkness, The guards would be stuck trying to peek and look at us. With the single light overhead of them, it messed with their sight in the dark. making it easier for us to see them, without them seeing us. I grabbed the Piraba from the middle of the hall and yanked on him, as much as I would not move him by myself, the attempt was saying to get back into cover. Continuous blaster fire would reveal his position and make him a target painted in red blaster bolts.

Crystal with the help of the darkness created by Zoey and the scattering of their targets by Piraiba's heavy fire, was ready to weed them out one at a time. She could see them with her eyes, but even better with the Force. She could feel their hearts racing, and panic would soon ensue. The Sith Princess grabbed one of them with the Force and pulled him out of hiding and into view of the others. With the Force she choked him, and spoke.

"Your comrade is going to die if you all don't come out now with your hands where we can see them. If you do not, you will each have a turn." Crystal announced to the others that scattered.

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
"Feth off," came the simple response to the Sith Master from one of the men under cover.

Piraiba's feline eyes had adapted to Zoey's darkness well. He could easily see the outlines of their cover, but the bandits hadn't popped back up to take another shot. His sensitive ears pivoted and trained in on them which alerted the Togorian to a horrifying sound. The hum of a thermal detonator was to low of a frequency for a human to hear. He picked up the sound of three of them before the force could even tickle at his consciousness with the danger.

Zoey yanked at him to cease fire. The Togorian threw his blaster repeater from his hands and wrapped his arm around the naked women to pull her close to his side as her feet dangled a couple feet off of the ground. Now he could hear the sound of three metallic orbs bouncing off of the cave floor from behind the bandit's cover. The cat reached over and grabbed Crystal forcefully by the scruff of her shirt as he pulled her into his other side.

Everything happened blindingly fast. The ten foot tall cat pulled both women like rag dolls into a rushed embrace with both arms as he dived behind some nearby metallic cabinetry that was used to store weapons. Wedged between that bit of furniture and one of the cave walls, he quickly moved to cover both women with his body from above just as the thermal detonators exploded. Heat washed over them and screams were drowned out by the collapsing cave ceiling above.

The room saturated with dust from the collapse, which made it difficult to breath. Piraiba had grunted at the fall of several rocks onto his back, but his body seemed to have been able to hold out given that he didn't crush his companions with his weight. Blood dripped from the Togorian's head where it was bashed by falling debris. He looked dazed, but he was alive.

@Crystal @Zoey Marix

As Crystal began to try and get the guards to be scared and make them scatter, The large kitty grabbed me like a rag doll, at first I thought he was getting alittle bit touchy feely, but then when he suddenly grabbed crystal as well, I thought something was wrong the word "What...." formed on my lips as a thermal detonator exploded behind the large cat. His blood dripped onto my forehead slightly as his head was bashed in the slight cave in.

He protected myself, and Crystal from the falling debris with his own body. I placed my feet on the ground as it was over for the most part, and tried to look around his body to see behind him. The dust and ash covered me vision and would only let me see a little less than two meters behind him. I would have to give him my thank you's later because I didn't know if the men on the other side of the hall were still alive.

Crystal smiled. She had not expected less from the men. With the Force, she crushed the neck of the one she'd been choking, until it would have fit in her hand. It sounded awful. And was messy...

And suddenly she was pulled from her feet and into Piraiba's body. The Sith Master blinked. And the sense of danger broke through her confusion. And suddenly they were flying. It was all happening so fast that she didn't even have time to process what was happening. She was safe, but she could hear debris falling.

She sensed pain. Crystal looked around, spotting Zoey on one side of her, and the cavern on the other side. Zoey would be fine, as she was, she was certain of that. That meant that Piraiba was injured.

Still, she inquired "Is everyone alright? What the hell happened?"

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
Their Togorian shield slowly pushed himself up off of all fours. This took considerable effort given the weight of the debris on top of him, but he was able to finally stand upright to allow to the two women room to get up as well. Once he was on his feet and unhindered he tried to take a step, but stumbled and and fell into the rock surface next to him. The cat's eyes were a little dull with a lack of expression. He got hit in the head pretty hard, but he seemed to be starting to recover.

A grunt escaped his lips as he shook his head and wiped at a trickle of blood that was running down his maw. Meanwhile a slight groaning sound emitted from one of the bandits. The human's body was burned severely in many places and he was half submerged under quite a bit of what had been the cave's ceiling surface. It was very likely that he had a multitude of broken bones on top of ruptured organs. Still despite this the man still tried to reach for a nearby blaster pistol once he started to see the Sith trio getting up.

@[member="Zoey Marix"] @[member="Crystal"]

@[member="Piraiba"]

Crystal was to her feet nearly immediately after Piraiba had released them and moved off of them. There was still danger, as told to her by the tingling on the back of her neck. The crushed human was reaching for a blaster. The Sith Master called the blaster to her hand and tossed it to @[member="Zoey Marix"]. She moved toward the crushed one, and began to drain his energy for transfer to Piraiba. It would help restore his energy and his body's restoration. The human was drained quickly.

She moved over to Piraiba and set her hand gently on his limb. The transfer took no more time than it had taken to drain, and it was likely that Piraiba would be ready to move again in a minute or two. "Is that better?"

Standing up as Piraba had gotten up, he had fallen over to his side. Crystal went off to deal with the man, as I tried to help the large feline up, but that was nearly impossible since he was probably triple my weight. turning around I faced Crystal as she threw the pistol at me. I grabbed it in mid air and stood by Pirba with my pistol aimed down the hall should anybody else be there.

The power that was transferred over to Kitty would not nearly be enough. he was over ten feet tall and weight more the crystal and I together. a simple human's energy would only go alittle ways. With this knowledge, I walked forwards, "That'f gonna have to be enough for now. If we don't move there is a chance that this who place can come down."

@[member="Crystal"], @[member="Piraiba"]

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
Piraiba shook his head again, but soon his eyes seemed to come into focus. It took him another moment to stand steady without a hand against a nearby rock to support.

"Piraiba did not know you could do such a thing, Little Sister." Truthfully he hadn't been very cognizant of her stature among the Sith. To him Crystal had just been another knight that got caught up in the fun that was the crusade. The advanced sorcery along with the compassionate gesture made him ponder on her capabilities a bit more. Perhaps she wasn't little sister after all.

Of course Zoey's suspicions were quickly confirmed. The half dead bandit's energy was not enough to instantly right side the Togorian, but it did go a long way in jump starting him. Soon the creature was shuffling his way back to the doorway's opening. The ten foot tall cat grunted as he pushed a large boulder aside to give them room to escape. Luckily the outer corridor was still intact.

Then something on the ground caught his eye just as he was exiting the room.

"Ah clothes," added Piraiba as he reached out and handed some cloth to Zoey. It ended up being a large burlap bag that was likely originally made to transport vegetables. Whether or not he was still confused from the hit to his head, joking, or dead serious was of course unknown. The Togorian's face was mostly without expression.

@[member="Piraiba"] @[member="Zoey Marix"]

Crystal smiled. "I can do a great many things. But I think demonstrations will have to wait." She watched closely as he started to move about. The Sith Princess did hope that she wouldn't have to carry him, as that would be very tiring on her over time.

She had to chuckle at the clothes that he found. It would cover private parts at least. Crystal took position at the rear once more as they were on the move once again.

Oh this was going to be so fething annoying. Grabbing the clothes from Piriba, I ripped at them to wrap around my breasts, and then fashioned a diaper like shape for my groin and rear. And as it was made from a sack made of more like plastic than clothing, it itched line none other and well, the "ladies" did not like the constant scratching. it hurt, but it would have to do. I took the rest of the sack that had been ripped and walked over to Piriba, I grabbed his neck, and pulled him down towards my height so I could "mend" his wound. really I was just putting a bandage over his open would to possibly staunch the bleeding. wsrapping it around his head like a headband, I tied it and it looked like a little bow on his fore head. I put my hands to my cheeks with a wide open mouth.

"That just soooooo matches you!' I said in a very diva like voice. I shook my head, grabbing the pistol that was thrown to me one more time, I nodded towards the open area, "Now We need to get the rest of my stuff."

@[member="Crystal"], @[member="Piraiba"]

Crystal had to laugh at the situation at present. A burlap sack was the source of much amusement. "It's very dashing indeed." She commented.

And then the moment was over and it was time to get back to work. "Yes, let's do that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom