Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Delvas Plants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmed_and_Dangerous_concept_thumb.png

Image Source:
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Harvest_Heaven:_High-Level_Farming

Name: Delva Plants

Designation: From left to right. Semi-Sentient, Non-Sentient, and Non-Sentient

Homeworld: Eclipstica

Language: Its a plant...

Average Heights for Adults: 1 meter

Skin Color: Green stalks, redish to orange buds, pink flowers. Green leaves.

Hair Color: ITS A PLANT!!

Breathes: Type 1

Strengths:

Defensive: These plants are able to defend themselves through thorns, and enzymes that digest small animals, and insects.

Edible: While the first two (Left to Right) bear fruit, the last one's leaves can be cut off, and used for salads.

Large Population:: There are many of these plants lying about the planet.

Weaknesses:

Deadly Harvest: Harvesting these plants can be harmful, though not fatal.

It's a Plant: Because its a plant, where it is is where it will stay, it can not be uprooted to be moved, or it will die, they need to stay in soil 24/7, though their seeds can be moved around.

Distinctions: Apart from their thorns, and teeth, and gaping holes, these plants are colorful, somewhat large, about the size of a human child, and seem to be able to move their stalks to turn about.

Average Lifespan: About 5-10 years.

Races: From Left to Right

Delvas Trapper: Pretty much looks like a Fly Trap, only with two sets of "Teeth" and fruit in the middle of its "Mouth".

Delvas Thorns: This plan is a vine type, with many large thorns, and fruit bearing at the tips of its vines, and pink buds.

Delvas Abyss: This plant looks like a large hole to somewhere, the leaves are the only edible thing on it, great for salads.

Estimated Population: Found only on Eclipstica with a number rounding to large to count.

Diet: Small animals, and insects.

Communication: None

Culture: This is the plants that are general harvested for the planet's export to other planets, the fruit are sweet, and very healthy for one. The people of the planet also have this in their own daily diet.

Tech Level: Well if plants could use tech, there would be none of us left would there?

General Behavior:
It's a plant so it doesnt do much, but sit, and lie in wait for something stupid enough to try and mess with it so it can eat the animal. The Trapper is known to sway on its own, and "Look" around on its own, while the Thorns grown on everything, and the Abyss truly is a idle plant.

History:

During the reign of the first king of Eclipstica, these plants have always been the primary of vegetables, and fruit for the Shadows. Because they grow everywhere, and are in a tremendous number, food as not been a problem for the people on the planet. Many people have been poked by the Delvas Thorns, and the Delvas Trapper but no one has ever died from the plants. These plants grow fast, and produce seeds in their second year of blossoming.

Notable Character Players: None

Intent: To give a firm foundation on the fruit export of the planet Eclipstica

[member="Romeo Sin"]

This submission is UNDER REVIEW, and you will be tagged by myself or another Codex judge when one of two things happens:

1) There are edits being requested.

2) There are no (further) edits required.

Thank you for your patience. :)

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Alright, mate. Got some things I'd like you to look at and change up for me!

1) You misspelled the planet name in the 'Homeworld' field. Could you fix that, please?

2) I think you mean 'from left to right' in any instance where it says, 'from right to left', due to this...

Romeo Sin said:
Delvas Abyss: This plant looks like a large hole to somewhere, but bears no fruit, only its leaves can be eaten.
...being the creature on the right, as far as I can see from the picture provided, as it is the only one with a hole in it. Alternatively, you could switch the race at the bottom of the list with the one at the top of the list of races, which would end up with you making fewer small edits. Your choice. :)

3)
Romeo Sin said:
Eatable: While the first two (Right to Left) bear fruit, the last one's leaves can be cut off, and used for salads.
Could you change 'Eatable' to 'Edible'? Edible is the correct term for this.

4)
Romeo Sin said:
Large Pop: There are many of these plants lying about the planet.
Please change 'Pop' to 'Population'.

5) As far as I know (and I could be wrong), life spans as far as hundreds of years only appear in trees, as far as plants go, in real life. 100 - 200 years seems a bit excessive for these plants even without that consideration, even if they are an average of a metre tall. I wouldn't give them more than 5 - 10 years, 15 years at the most.

6) Your font size seems to be inconsistent throughout the submission. Could you fix that, please?

[member="Romeo Sin"]

That won't be necessary! I'm honestly not sure where such fruit would come from on that one, anyway. ;)

Romeo Sin said:
During reign of the first king of Eclipstica, these plants have always been the center of primary vegetables and fruit for the Shadows. Because they grow everywhere, and are in a tremendous number, food has not been a problem for the people on the planet. Many people have been poked by the Delvas Thorns, and the Delvas Trapper, but no one has ever died from the plants. These plants grow fast, and produce seeds in their second year of blossoming.
Please add the items in red, and remove anything that is crossed out in this paragraph.

Romeo Sin said:
Designation: From left to right. Semi-Sentient, Non-Sentient, and None-Sentient
Please add the item in red, and remove the extra e, indicated in yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom