Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleted

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
HK-36 said:
Actually it was done before during Old Republic and I believe I read somewhere, before I joined the forums here, about Mandalorian efforts around the Clone Wars in training Force users dedicated to Mandalorian way of life but my memory may be bit dodgy on that.

And who's to say that a Force user cannot join the Mandalorian ranks? It was done before in the community, after all, and this faction too seems open to all kinds of Force users, not Jedi alone.
That was in the Imperial Commando books. The last one in the series, I believe. Fenn Shyssa figured out that Kal Skirata had adopted Bardan Jusik as a son and had the idea to "breed" Jusik to try and create a small core of Force users who would be raised Mandalorian and would serve as a core of future Mandalorian defense. This was one of the few canonical points where a Mandalorian used his right and freedom to say no to a Mand'alor's request. Otherwise, Mandalorians and Jedi never got along for base, philosophical reasons. Namely, Mandalorians are centered around change, conflict being the fastest route to change. Jedi are centered around peace, tranquility, and stability which effectively leads to stasis and, eventually (according to Mandalorian belief), decay. There's more reasons than that canonically such as the Ruusan Reformation and a few other instances, but really it lies at the root of philosophical differences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom