Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleted

ipva.jpg
+
oeam.jpg

Real mature Tef... Anyways i wish you luck @[member="Mirta Vhett"], anything can be achieved with hard work though i ask why the use of the term Jedi. Its not really a problem in my mind but im very curious as to why you chose to reference them and not force users in general.

I also have a question, are these knights like the imperial knights in the sense they only serve the overlord of the time, currently Gilamar.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Actually it was done before during Old Republic and I believe I read somewhere, before I joined the forums here, about Mandalorian efforts around the Clone Wars in training Force users dedicated to Mandalorian way of life but my memory may be bit dodgy on that.

And who's to say that a Force user cannot join the Mandalorian ranks? It was done before in the community, after all, and this faction too seems open to all kinds of Force users, not Jedi alone.

Either way, I like this idea and support it, hopefully it will last the test of time and activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom