Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deimos Nerron

sith_warrior_by_forlenza80-d5191hr.jpg

NAME: Deimos Nerro

FACTION: Sith Empire

SPECIES: Sith Pureblood

HEIGHT: 6'2

WEIGHT: 200 lbs.

EYES: Corrupted yellow

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Scarlet

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) : Deimos is a brilliant man. Far above average intelligence, and an amazing tactician. He lacks charisma without some use of the force however leaving many of his conversations to influence people with resistance to his powers lacking. Deimos is exceptionally loyal to the Sith Empire, and his master but his weakness lie in his addiction to women. An exceptional female set in her goals can lead Deimos astray if she tried hard enough. Deimos is focused on learning as much as he can about Sith philosophy, force powers, and lightsaber combat. This focus however may be misplaced if he were out on a mission and discovered a well of knowledge he'd risk everything to obtain it.

SHIP: Deimos is in possession of a small personal ship capable of fitting a few people. The ship is alot like an X-wing but larger with more space for said people, food storage, and sleeping quarters. The ship is extremely fast due to its strong engines and small size allowing Deimos to travel extremely quickly.

BIOGRAPHY: Deimos was born on the planet Ziost to 2 Sith parents. Deimos showed signs of being very force sensitive very young, even for a Sith, and was taken by other Sith and sent to the planet Korriban to train as a Sith acolyte. He showed a lot of promise studying much, following orders to the letter, and performing well in combat situations, and training. His force skills advanced quickly but he tended to over think a few situations leading to his deafeat even with his considerable skills. It wasn't long until he caught the eye of a few rivals where he showed his tactical skills. He pitted this group out to kill him, against each other by playing on their insecurities, and fears. This in turn caught the eye of a powerful Sith Lord who took him underneath his wing as an apprentice.

Side Note: I'm not sure whether I should make a Sith Lord, or if one of the other users would be okay with my Sith taking a step under them?

Kills: N/A
Bounties Collected: N/A

Hey, is this a work in Progress? If it isn't can you elaborate how your character is part of an extinct race? Deep stasis, cloning, sith magic, time travel (not so sure on this one, should check first if you use it)?

Don't worry about this guy, Jhar'vokh's a bit motivated, but he's not approving Character Profiles. Don't worry, Jhar'vokh, we've got this.

Sith Purebloods aren't "extinct", they're just a hidden race in the Nether Regions of the Galaxy. But with this unprecedented Galactic catastrophe, anything can happen.

Alright Disciple, would you like to do a meeting between Deimos and Disciple or something of that nature to solidify his rank as apprentice?

You don't have to wait for your Master or profile to be accepted, you may start roleplaying immediately. Post up a roleplay with the Public tag and check the box to add it as a prefix, and someone should come roleplay with you eventually!

I have no issues with Sith Purebloods. My suggestion would be to make some sort of justification for it being in the galaxy, as they're extremely rare, and wouldn't be on Ziost for all intents and purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom