Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Deilos™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayn H'voc

R
rings-planet-wallpaper.jpg
Name: Deilos

Region: Outer
System: Deilos System
Suns: Audi - Type A
Orbital Position: Habital Zone
Moons: 3 nautral moons - Juno, Veno, & Ino
Coordinates: I 18
Rotational Period: 26 hours
Orbital Period: 386 days

Class: Terrestial
Diameter: 13,450 km
Atmosphere: Type III
Climate: Temperate
Gravity: Standard
Primary Terrain: Urban, Tundra, Forests(Some Artificial), Grasslands, Oceans

Native species:
- Deilokin
Immigrated species:
- Gungan
- Humans
Primary languages: Galactic Standard Basic
Government: Republic Oligarchy
Population: 30 billion (90% Deilokin, 10% Other)
Demonym: Deilosian
Major cities:
Jaar'Reeka - The Capital​
321578.png
Hol'thoon - DARF Headquarters/Industrial​
scifi_city_by_michaelbills-d5o501a.jpg

Major imports:
- Food
- Technology
Major exports:
- Cybernetic Implants
- Droids
- Medical Supplies
- Laminanium
Affiliation: Deilosian Republic

Culture: Most of the planets traditions are the same as the Deilokin species seeing as they are 90% of the planet's population. However, the planet also has some Gungan influence beneath it's oceans. The Deilokin had worked out an agreement with the Gungans beneath their oceans: the Gungans are given protection against planetary threats while they supply fish to the Deilokin. The immigrated humans of the planet usually share in the Deilosian culture for they have been there most of their lives. Considering the planet's Type III atmosphere, all humans are given complementary breathing masks to survive on the planet. The Deilokin ensure the safety of both the Gungans and the Humans for as long as they stay on the planet.

Alongside the human population of Deilos, the Deilokin celebrate Deilos Day: the day that the Deilosian Hierarchy was brought down and the Civil War ended. There are firework displays, a parade through the capital city, and the Council meets and greets with the citizens. The Gungans also join in the festivities despite not being a member of the Deilos system until many centuries after.
Technology: Above Average compared to the rest of the Galaxy
History:
16,000 BBY - The formation of the Deilos Hierarchy. The first High King of Deilos is crowned and given absolute power over the system.
12,000 BBY - Contacted by the Galactic Republic. Humans begin to migrate there to bask in the Deilosian culture but are verbally attacked by much of the Deilokin population. Humans are clearly targeted in murders across the planet. The High King was reluctant to comment on the affair.
9,000 BBY - Deilos civil war begins. Rebellions occur throughout the system to disassemble the Hierarchy. Rebel Deilokin work hand-in-hand with human immigrants to bring down the Hierarchy and install a new and fair government.
8,994 BBY - Years of war ended with the death of the High King of Deilos. The Deilosian Republic is formed. The planet re-opens trade and establishes peace.
6,000 BBY - The Deilos system is targeted by constant slaver and pirate raids due to their lack of planetary defenses. Fear among the populace becomes a factor and the Council convenes to decide how to act.
5,990 BBY - The Deilos Republic Armed Forces is formed. Engineers and scientists from across the system begin to craft new weapons of war for the Republic. The industrial district is constructed and military-based manufacturing is increased by 500%.
5,000 BBY - The DRAF goes to war with a Gammorrean warlord threatening the safety of Deilos.
4,950 BBY - After suffering heavy losses, the DRAF defeat the Gammorrean invaders. Massive reformations to the Armed Forces begin to ensure something of this caliber does not happen in the future.
426 ABY - The threat of the Gulag Virus forces the Deilos Republic to begin implementing a new system for the medical department. Bio-stabilizer implants are mass produced and distributed among the populace in order to fight off the virus.
430 ABY - Many still perish from the Gulag Virus' lethality. Most of the deaths include those of the Deilosian Council. Anarchy begins in the system. Once the Gulag Plague broke out, a handful of Gungans left Naboo and sought out a refuge from the virus. They were welcomed by the Deilokin and ultimately came upon Deilos, were welcomed by the native population, and set up shop.
835 ABY - Deilos is still reeling from the effects of the Gulag Virus. Reconstruction begins after High Lord Rael'Oza takes command of the Deilos Republic. Gungan migration begins in order to create a fishing trade on the planet.

Notable PC's: N/A

Intent: This planet is to be the homeworld of the Deilokin custom species.​

@[member="Rayn H'voc"]
[SIZE=10pt]Great what you have so far but I need two things before I will feel good about this submission. [/SIZE]
1. More in culture. I know you have a species but this is your planet submission, and it would be great to have small summary of the culture. Especially how gungans get along in scheme of things and how the humans have integrated considering how the atmosphere is type 3.
2. Can I get some more in history? I love your dates but I would like some more to read. Maybe tell me how the introduction to the galaxy went or highlight on one of the other time periods that was important enough to make it on your timeline.

@[member="Rayn H'voc"]

I'm going to need the population drastically revised down.

210 billion is an extremely large amount, almost a quarter of Coruscant in its prime. And this after the ravages of plague also.

I think a realistic amount for a planet which isn’t a world-wide city would be a 10th of that. That would still make it 3 times the population of Earth now.

Once that is fixed I see no other issues here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom