Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defense of Kashyyyk

Krenis Skirata

K
*grumbles about the two sides of his family not getting along*

Just getting back from summer LOA, so I'll try and get a picture of what's going on and work with that.

Folks, keep in mind, this is a skirmish thread. Participation is optional, and all it serves is an opportunity for the Mando writers to get in some development for their characters. That's a positive thing.
It's a waste of time to assign motives and accusations on other writers, especially considering it doesn't change the outcome. So what if their writers hate us and are intentionally acting like ****s?
I don't really care; how we adapt to changing RP environments is on our backs, not theirs. It's a raiding party, on a shipyard, over a planet of at least 56 Million inhabitants. Something like this probably wouldn't even make the evening Holonews considering the state of the Galaxy as a whole.

Write narrative saying local security forces did what they were trained to do in response to such an event, or whatever. Give the Mando's a frame of reference to base their RP on, don't just complain OOC that it's happening. Help them write their story.

I have other RP going on, so I won't be participating, but best wishes to anyone who does.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
tumblr_nn0wnuuJzx1u3wveao2_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom