Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defense of Kashyyyk

[member="Matthias Draay"]

One is Death Watch and one is the Clans. Basically, spearmint or peppermint...pick your flavor of toothpaste, they are the same thing.

This is just OOC organized ganking of the GR. A lot of edgy characters being led by a few people who bear a grudge against former members and owners of the faction.

*Sigh*

I fear this is the beginning of the end, not to sound like a total Debbie Downer. They will keep whittling away until we are either nothing on the map or just give up. We can beat them or they will give up when it gets too hard, but they will grind us.

The whole thing at the Conclave thread basically sunk whatever hope we had. I wouldn't be surprised if that was premeditated too. There's just been too many coincidences.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
I didn't think that two different groups can attack the same planet on two different threads. But what do I know?

And the Conclave thread wasn't a premeditated means of ending the GR at all. That's just silly.

But it is a shame that those that claim to be honourable, act so dishonourably. That doesn't make them better warriors. It makes them tyrants and murderers. It rubs people the wrong way due to the lack of depth in storytelling. Or maybe just the execution of the story is where it all falls apart?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Well, there's the coming SC elections soon. Depending on who we get in office, that may (at least in the IC terms) steer things further away from our imminent Mando iceberg of doom. I have had some deep plans of my own regarding the matter, so I won't say I don't wish to fulfill that position.

Also, they haven't declared any intentions to invade yet, just raid and skirmish, so that's good. It may just be that Ra knows how much of a jerk he'd/they'd come across beating the dead horse by kicking the Republic when it's already been left in the dirt. Besides, that's not the honourable, "Mandalorian" thing to do.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
tumblr_nm92tvobhk1tdy0nco1_500.gif

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Honestly, you want to handle this properly? Scream "waaaagh!" and punch them in the jewels. You'll find they'll burn out rather fast once you give them what they want, then we can all go back to our lives of dicking around with the One Sith.

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
[member="Dune Rhur"] - [member="Lady Kay"]

Death Watch was doing it alone.

Clans is to be considered IC'ly at a different time.

Besides, it's hardly dishonourable to attack those that have wronged you numerous times in the past.

*Looks at what happened at Rochi and everything that down spiralled after that...
I wonder if that may have something to do with it?
Besides lets face it, Mandalorian honour is a bit different then everyone else's its more "Hey come here and let us smash heads together until one of us dies" Then "Oh your weak, here have a get out of jail pass."

tumblr_ma9facBXlu1qiikhto1_500.gif

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Haytham Kaze"]

I mean oocly...to have a sudden onslaught of skirmishes, rebellions and such happening all at one against one group, that's hardly fair play and can quickly spread animosity.

I was unaware that the people of Kashyyyk had wronged the Clans numerous times...But if they didn't and they are being attacked only because of their current affiliation, well, that isn't very honourable. That is just using a scape goat. And a bad one.

[member="Lady Kay"] maybe it worth writing off a relationship with the clans for now, and seek allies to help protect you from them.
May be try merc groups in the marketplace, also have look at last invasion and see what was the reason the winner won and loser lose. As I guessing it won't be long before we get invade again. As we have new sith faction as neighbours, which are the reason one rebellion is happening. We have Vikings to north of us, sorry mandalorians. Then we have two possible allies, The Galactic Alliance and The Silver Sanctum. Not sure where The GA stand on the Mandalorians raiding parties, but The Silvers do have an issue with Sith Triumph, but are allied to the Mandalorians. So I start diplomacy with them two factions, as GA will not like you sith neighbours icly, even if it does not help with the Vikings, sorry Mandalorains.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
ehhh mandalorian are so hypersensitive if you sneeze it can count as an offense to their concept of honor... which also changes daily. Have they been betrayed by the Republic more then likely... have they betrayed the republic yes, have ooc agenda's plagued both factions yes.

I miss the days when mando's sought honor by going after people that were stronger then them. Raiding the republic shows that they are just as opportunistic as others. There is no skill, no risk, no honor to be gained. They are not taking everything they are and throwing it into battle against someone who can fight back and would be stronger then them.

I want to help the republic but this is fun mostly for one side. Which is why I won't participate with either side. It will be boring on the republic side and the mando's only follow the "we fight" aspect of the culture without the actual soul of the faction.

Dune Rhur said:
This is just OOC organized ganking of the GR. A lot of edgy characters being led by a few people who bear a grudge against former members and owners of the faction.

Ayumi Pallopides said:
ehhh mandalorian are so hypersensitive if you sneeze it can count as an offense to their concept of honor... which also changes daily. Have they been betrayed by the Republic more then likely... have they betrayed the republic yes, have ooc agenda's plagued both factions yes.

Can we all take a deep breath and stop being passive aggressive? They're doing it, and we've replied. Go post in the threads, or don't, but please don't just sit here and complain.

I'm gonna make a suggestion here. It's a wild one, I know, but hear me out:

Let's just have fun with it. No angst, no salt, no worrying about motive or how the world is against us. Let's just have fun, and if we're gonna crash and burn, I reckon we ride it down all the way to the crater. We'll beat emergency services to it by at least 15 minutes.

In other news, if anyone has a Senator on the ground on Kashyyyk and wants a team to protect them, thus giving me an excuse to skirmish with Mandos, lemme know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom